sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 32 {11/3/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 05:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

November 3rd, 2004

This week SEF opens up inside the First Union Center right up in Philadelphia Pennsylvania where are sold out as usual, Paranoid by Black Sabbath plays over the pa as pyro shoots off in huge blasts on stage and over the ring. The camera pans over the crowd capturing their signs and all, then drops down to ringside where Black Bob and Shane Cobain sit. 

Black Bob: Here we be up in PA, Philly muthafuckas and SEF is fixing to bring ya all one more kick ass show like always.

Shane Cobain: For sure Bob, we start the night with a free for all elimination blood lust match and end with a ten man hardcore elimination match to determine our last Xtreme Champ and our first Hardcore Champ.

Black Bob: And in between ain't just for filler either, we got the new guy and new NA Champ, Serial Thriller fighting Andrew Velzian and if Velzian says, I Quit, he must quit SEF for good.

Shane Cobain: I never get tired of seeing Velzian humiliated, lil fucker deserves it all for disrespecting SEF the way he always has.

Black Bob: No doubt there, but hey, we also got that nice lil triple threat with Cassidy, Rhapsody,and Senia all tangling, plus to make it even mor intense between Cassidy and Rhapsody, David Blade is refereeing this match.

Shane Cobain: Blade is up for a challenge more than these girls maybe. He and Rhapsody are tight family, they always got each others back ya know, family, loyalty, all that, but Blade fell for Cassidy and well, fuck man, sometimes people turn on family for pussy.

Black Bob: Very fucking true man, I hate bitches like that and I can see Blade's view, he wants to love, but I seen it down to many times, I know the life of that path all to well, I hope he don't fuck up.

Shane Cobain: Well to get off that as we got far more and bigger things, the main event itself, ten man elimination, last time we see the Xtreme Title, but were bringing back the Hardcore Title, damn.

Black Bob: I never got see that title in action here, but I know of its history, should be a good way to get some classic hardcore battles.

Shane Cobain: Yea it should, plus it fits SEF better, always has in my view, but then I am one of the older stars from this company, hall of famer at that, but yea, lets get on with it.

Free For All Blood Lust Elimination Match
Ashley w/Derek Helms vs. Carrie vs. Alicia O'Neil w/Fireproof vs. Valarie Ryan vs. Nazalia Dyson vs. Erika Valverde w/The Serial Thriller 

Ashley and Valarie charge each other head on colliding with slaps and punches, fall to the mat and roll around a bit before rolling out of the ring where they continue assaulting each other. Erika and Carrie battle it out while Nazalia and Alicia start fighting. Nazalia beats Alicia into a corner, pounds her head against the turnbuckles, then pulls up and nails a ddt. Erika sends Carrie into the ropes and drops her with a flapjack. Nazalia comes behind Erika and applies a sleeper. Ashley takes Valarie down on the outside and gets a chair looking to take her head off. She swings at her, but Valarie moves and kicks the back of Ashley's leg. She nails a few more kicks and Ashley is on her knees, then Valarie grabs a second chair and brings it across Ashley's back, then bashes her over the head from behind. Valarie slides in the ring with the chair and charges Alicia who is getting up. Valarie plants her with a hard chairshot sending her down bleeding. Carrie is up and Valarie turns bashing her in the head and busting her open. The ref gets them out of the ring as Nazalia pulls up Erika who is still in a sleeper and Valarie gets the idea looking to take Erika's head off. Erika though manages to slip out of the sleeper at that moment causing Nazalia to take the shot to the head and she starts bleeding now. Erika moves behind Valarie and knees her in the back, then nails a reverse ddt. Erika picks up the chair and Ashley comes into the ring nailing a bulldog on Erika. Ashley then climbs up top for a moonsault, but as she comes down, Erika rolls away and holds the chair in line with Ashley who bashes her head on it is busted open bad. She is rolled out of the ring where Derek cradles her in his arms and carrie sher to the back. Valarie gets to her feet and grabs Erika, but gets a chair to the stomach, then Erika nails a couple elbows, pokes her eyes and hits Faded Dreams. Erika lays the chair near a corner, then pulls up Valarie and drags her to the corner, climbs up top behind Valarie and flies off with Ashes to Ashes slamming her into the chair. Valarie rolls over and bloos pours out her head, so the ref calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match.....Erika Valverde!

Rumors by Lindsay Lohan hits the pa as Eirka stands to her feet and poses for the cheering crowd with Thriller who celebreates with her.

Black Bob: Damn, them ladies fought it out till the bloody end, literally too.

Shane Cobain: Some fucked up action, them chicks sure were brutal.

Singles Match
M² vs. The Jackal 

M and Jackal start fighting like two guys wanting to make it big in SEF They swing with punches trade some moves back and forth, M takes to the air a bit and has Jackal reeling for a while. Jackal gound M eventually and almost wins the match, but from the back runs DeeJay George who has a chair and clean boths M's and Jackal's clocks with it. He kicks M out of the ring and focuses on Jackal really laying into him, then gives the DeeJay ZappCannon on the chair and soon leaves the ring.

Black Bob: Man, DJ is definitely back now and looking to finally put away The Jackal.

Shane Cobain: Them two had a bad battle back in the summer, looks like its time to end it all.

I Quit Match
SEF North American Championship
Andrew Velzian vs. The Serial Thriller[c] w/Erika Valverde
Stipulation: If Andrew Says I Quit, He Will Quit SEF As In Leave 

Velzian is in his street clothes while Thriller is out there ready for a wrestling match, his title around his waste. He waits with his hands on his his as Velzian signas that he is ready, so opening bell rings. Thriller starts to unstrap his title, but Velzian stops him and gets a mic.

Andrew Velzian: Look man, I got no beef with you, I am held down by SEF management and I refuse to fight tonight, I am going to leave SEF yet again because I got "personal" problems, so to end this, I Quit!

Velzian drops the mic now as the ref calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by submission and still SEF North American Champion....The Serial Thriller!

Velzian motions Up Yours to Thriller who just grins, but out of nowhere he nails a right hand to Velzian, then a few uppercuts, and soon drops him with Perfection At Its Best. Suddenly, Freight Train, Thriller's friend, comes running out and destroys Velzian with some powerhouse moves. He ends up finishing Velzian off with a powerbomb off the stage leaving him laying in a mess and Velzian looks to have some serious inujury.

Black Bob: Man, velzian really does suck ass, least Thriller still beat his ass and now his friend debuts ending Velzian's career.

Shane Cobain: Yea, for this time, the millionth time or whatever it is, Velzian is a bitch!

Singles Match
Derek Helms w/Ashley vs. D-Von Dudley 

Derek starts the match by flying at D-Von and taking the fight right to him. D-Von fights back though and drops Derek a few times. Derek is relentless and counters a few moves of D-Von, then drops him with a tornado ddt and goes up top nailing a twisting moonsault. Derek pulls up D-Von and whips him to the ropes, then charges him clotheslining D-Von to the outside. Derek starts to run the ropes and Scorpion of all people run out to ringside with a chair. Derek comes flying over the top rope at D-Von, but Scorpion stops him in midair with a chairshot sending crumpling to the floor. The ref immediately calls for the bell.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by disqualification......Derek Helms!

Scorpion now kicks at Derek, then turns to D-Von and bashes him in the head quickly. He drops the chair and grabs the IC Title looking at with a wanting eye, then just lays it on D-Von and heads to the back.

Black Bob: Well it seems Scorpion wants the title and he wants it pretty bad.

Shane Cobain: Yea he does, guy hasn't done shit since HaVoc though, hope he has plans of pursuing this.

Triple Threat Match
Cassidy Michaels vs. Rhapsody vs. Yesenia Lopez
Special Guest Referee: David Blade 

All three women are in the ring and Senia is looking a bit lazy. She motions to Rhapsody to Cassidy to team up and they looks to. Cassidy though kicks Senia in the stomach and plants her with a ddt. Rhapsody stalks and soon jumps at Cassidy backing her into a corner and tearing away at her. Blade comes over and issues a count, then breaks the two part demanding his order to be followed. Cassidy lunges out past Blade and tackles Rhapsody to the mat pounding away at her. Blade now grabs Cassidy from behind and warns her to listen to him. Senia now decides to do something and comes over, lifts up Rhapsody and suplexes her. Cassidy gets calm with Blade, but now rushes Senia and backs her against the ropes, then clotheslines her to the outside. She turns around and Rhapsody is in he face with a kick to the stomach quickly and then follows up delivering The Burning Red and pins....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall......Rhapsody!

Flaming Youth by KISS hits the pa as Rhapsody gets to her feet and looks estatic. Blade raises her arm in the air, then checks on Cassidy making sure she is ok. Cassidy gets to her feet and shoves Blade away, then charges Rhapsody nailing a few punches. Rhapsody fights back, but Blade gets it ended before it gets bad.

Black Bob: Wow, Rhapsody scored a pin over Cassidy, this heated feud is getting even more hot between the ladies.

Shane Cobain: Hell yea it is, with Blade caught in the middle, only one is his sister and the other is a girl he likes, crazy bastard.

10 Person Elimination Hardcore Match
SEF Xtreme Championship
SEF Hardcore Championship
Duke McDoogle vs. Kid Rock vs. Juice vs. Fireproof vs. Kid Lightning vs. Flash Dio vs. David Blade vs. Matt Matlock vs. DeeJay George vs. Scorpion[c]
The Xtreme Title Will Become Defunct After The Match; The Winner Becomes The Hardcore Champion 

We got all ten men in the ring, weapons have been brought in already and the sight looks like a war waiting to be waged to any length. Sitting at ringside with the timekeeper are the two belts and the ref looks to motion for the bell when the pa comes to life, Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne is what does it and Fate's face comes across on the SEFtron, he is only seen from the shoulders and up and he soon speaks.

Fate: Before we begin this match, I must let you all know something. The Hardcore Title, when we finally decide a champion at the end of this match, right then and there the title will be defended at all times, 24/7 as people called it before. May not seem ol' school for what I am used to, but in SEF it fits, plus as much power as I have, Mack wanted this stip to the Hardcore Title back and I kinda have no way around it. So there ya go boys and on a final note, if anyone thinks of coming for my title, think again.

The SEFtron now fades out and the bell rings. Every man starts fighting, swinging weapons and fists, flying around the ring, and just unleashing their fury on each other. We get a couple pins early on when Kid Lighting is quickly laid out with a Judgment Kick from DJ and pinned by Fireproof who is afterwards given a spinning kick by Flash Dio and pinned. Flash gets given a big boot by Duke and is pinned by David Blade. Duke tries to dominate with his power, but Matlock and Kid Rock take him down from behind while Blade comes off the top with the Moshpitt Plunge and pins him for 3. Juice looks to take out Scorpion, but Scorp uses a steel chair to make him think otherwise. Matt delivers a brainbuster on Juice putting him through a table, then Matt is taken dow by DJ. Blade and Scorpion fight it out while Kid pins Juice eliminating him. Kid helps Blade beat down Scorpion, then D-Von Dudley comes running out and puts the boots to Scorpion allowing him toi be pinned by Kid. D-Von and Scorpion soon fight to the back and Blade has gotten into the mix with DJ and Matt. Kid runs over and takes down DJ with a steel chair to the head, then nails a spinning leg drop with the chair over DJ's head and pins him....1....2....3! Blade has put down Matt with a ddt and now gabs Kid from behind rolling him up after slamming him on to a chair.....1....2...3! Blade turns to Matt looking to pull him up, but Matt has his hands grasped on a lead pipe unknown to Blade and soon ships to his gut hard, then bashes Blade in the jaw knocking him backwards. Matt gets up and lifts Blade up hitting the Matlock Go Round, then pins....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner and the new SEF Xtreme Champion and SEF Hardcore Champion......Matt Matlock!

Falling Apart by Zebrahead hits the pa now, but is quicklly cut out just as Matt receives his titles and in its place is Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne. Fate comes walking out now with his title tucked under his arm and the usual suit with the trademark sunglasses on. The crowd boos him outrageously, but he just walks to the ring and soon steps in, gets a mic and stands a few feet from Matt.

Fate: Congratulations Matt, you have become the last Xtreme Champion in SEF and will forver be the last, but however you are not the Hardcore Champion because that was all a ruse on my part. So hand me the titles and be on your way because you are not a champion and will never be a champion.

Matt looks pissed and ready to hit Fate, but realizes what it would do and just hands over the titles which Fate takes. Matt though spits at Fate after doing this and Fate just says.

Fate: Spitting huh, I only thought was for a child, but then you are Matt Matlock, should figure as much from you. Figure your to scared to hit me as well, afraid of never having a shot at this title, afraid of what I may do to you, but Matt, your shot at my title will happen regardless of what you do physically to me. You have nothing, your are worthless to me and SEF, but the power thing, Mack won't let me fire you. Some superstars are out of my control for firing only where as some I can fire without Mack's ok. I can do whatever else i want to you and Matt, I will, you will never be give shit so long as Fate controls SEF.

Matt now gets in Fate's face, grabs him by the collar, shaking him a bit and backs him into the ropes.

Fate: Bad mistake Matt. Boys, get out here and arrest this piece of trash.

Matt lets go of Fate as several cops come running out and jump in the ring. Matt seeing no choice tackles Fate and gets in a couple punches before the cops pull him off and handcuff his hand sbehind his back. Fate gets to his feet and maintains his composure, holds the title he has and motions the cops to hold Matt as he slaps him in the face and tells them to get him out of here. They do so as Fate soon follows behind them.

Black Bob: What a bunch of bullshit that was, saying the Hardcore Title was back, then renigging and having Matlock arrested of all things.

Shane Cobain: I know, that is some fucked up shit man, damn Fate is one fucked up guy though, so it fits I guess, shit is crazy in SEF lately, we'll see ya all next week and hopefully we can get shit more straight here.

With that the camera pans up and Paranoid by Black Sabbath jams over the pa. We roam about the arena bit capturing all the fans before the show finally ends by fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF