sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 33 {11/10/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 28, 2014, 05:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

November 10th, 2004

We open up to see fireworks shoot off from the stage and Paranoid by Black Sabbath hits over the pa as more pyro shoots off over the ring and the camera soon pans over the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire. The fans are going nuts in anticipation, all of them waving their signs in the air proudly, happy to be here and see their favorite stars. The camera soon drops down to ringside where Black Bob and Shane Cobain sit ready to call the show. 

Black Bob: We be heading farther up north as of late, but the action is still hot as hell in SEF.

Shane Cobain: Hell yea it is, Fate has ctirred upa lot of shit, caused a lot of chaos, but it sure makes for a great show despite how bad people hate him.

Black Bob: Very true, but I am looking forward to seeing him get his ass kicked tonight, obviously no one can see it live and in person as its in an empty arena, but still, I can't wait.

Shane Cobain: The same as these fans I am sure, but we also got more matches, many more, like the Your Fired battle royal with soe of the women in SEF who have done shit for the company.

Black Bob: Yea, not much to say, they ain't done enough. But we got a couple contender matches, both are triple threat matches and feature some up and coming talented guys.

Shane Cobain: Agreeable I must say, Juice and Dereke Helms, Scorpion and, well yea, them three are guys who could be the future here in SEF.

Black Bob: We got a hot tag match between some ladies of SEF, one that should be full of action.

Shane Cobain: Should be yes, but whether or not it is we'll have to see. This Chain and Sledgehammer match look slike it is gonna be a good, solid match, Thriller is on a roll and Fireproof, least he is trying.

Black Bob: Can't deny him that, not near the best, but effort pays off in the long run most of the time, Thriller is a good talent though, incredible match I am saying.

Shane Cobain: If we don't get no one stepped up for our main event, Thriller and Fireproof may steal the show, but I am hoping and praying we see Blade or D-Von step up, even Matt would be cool to see.

Black Bob: Yea, we need to end Extreme on a high note, someone needs to take that belt from Fate and put him in his place, I just hope my pick can do it and oh yea, my man DB is my pick!

Shane Cobain: He is a heavy favorite, many say he is the next champ, but other than Mack, we ain't had a champ this year who can be placed in the same light as past champions. Maybe it will change, maybe not, we'll have to wait and see.

Your Fired Women's Battle Royal
Cassidy Michaels, Christine, Nazalia Dyson, Victoria Lopez, Alicia O'Neil, Carrie, Valarie Ryan, Yesenia Lopez
Stipulation: Fate Will Be At Ringside & He Will Randomly Fire Anyone Eliminated 

All eight women are in the ring now and they look to charge one another when the SEFtron lights up and everyone assumes its Fate and boos, but Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa and Daddy Mack is shown instead. The crowd goes ballistic at the sight of Mack who just smirks and soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ok ladies, listen up and listen good. Fate is at the FleetCenter, plus he has bigger concerns, like how will be able to win. So here I be to take his place, but ya know, I won't fire all ya that are eliminated, I'll just pick and choose who I feel does not deserve to be in SEF due to their past here. So ladies, get it on and good luck.

The tron stays on showing Mack, then the women soon begin brawling. Senia and Vicci team up on Cassidy beating her into a corner while Carries goes after Alicia tearing into her with viciousness. Valarie and Nazalia brawl near the ropes and Christine runs over clotheslining Valarie to the outside, then brawls with Nazalia. Carrie soon disposes of Alicia to the outside and Mack just watches on not saying a word yet. Carrie runs over and grabs Senia from behind, whips her to the ropes and takes her down with a cross body block. Cassidy fights up and sends Vicci reeling against the ropes, then clotheslines her over the top. Carrie gets up and knocks Cassidy out over the top, then Senia jumps up and sends Carrie out as well. Senia runs over and clotheslines Christine out of the ring, but hangs up on the top rope from the force. Nazalia grabs her legs and shoves Senia up more and out of the ring to win the match.

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner of the match....Nazalia Dyson!

Nazalia jumps up looking estatic and raises her arms in victory. Before her music can play though, Mack speaks up and most of the girls are still at ringside or on the ramp and stage.

Daddy Mack: Ok, so ya all ladies probably wondering which ones are gonna be fired, if it is you, well to be honest, I don't wanna do it, but some of you leave me no other choice. Cassidy Michaels, I should fire you, but you have one more week to shape up or get fired. Yesenia Lopez, pathetic, but give you the same chance, one more week, maybe two for you and Cassidy, just both you had best consider your asses on thin ice. Victoria Lopez, you have lied to me for the last time, saying ya will get around to things and never doing it, your fired! Carrie, some wanna be sick and twisted broad who is really just some dumb whore, your fired! Alicia O'Neil, not here long, but not worth my time, your fired! As fr you other divas, Christine, Valarie, ya did ok, Nazalia, ya won, props, but no praise, I don't praise anyone. The rest of ya best keep going strong or its only a matter of time.

Cowboy now hits again as Mack flashes a smile and the tron soon fades out as the women head to the back.

Black Bob: A nice win picked up by Nazalia and we are now short three divas as Vicci, Carrie, and Alicia were fired.

Shane Cobain: Yea, kinda quick too, but hey, it was all cool I guess, can't wait for more though.

Triple Threat Match
#1 Contender To SEF North American Championship
The Jackal vs. Derek Helms w/Ashley vs. Juice 

All three men are in the ring, Ashley is at ringside in support of Derek, and the brawl begins. Juice comes charging at Jackal taking his head off with a clothesline, then Derek nails a dropkick to Juice's back sending him out of the ring. Derek lifts up Jackal backs him into a corner with some hard forearms, then whips him across the ring and looks for a body splash. As he runs though, Juice comes back in the ring and grabs Derek, lifts him up and slams him down with a hard spinebuster. Jackal comes charging out of the corner behind Juice, grabs him for a german suplex and sends him flying backwards flipping over on to his face. Jackal pulls up Derek and runs him into a corner, beats his head into the turnbuckle, then Juice gets up and looks to charge Jackal. s he runs, Jackal moves out of the way letting Juice hit Derek, then Jackal drops Juice with a neckbreaker. He lifts Dereke up on the top rope and climbs up giving him a superplex. Jackal gets up and grabs Derek nailing a Jackal's Claw, then he pulls up Derek looking for The Jackal Effect, but gets countered into a northern lights suplex and pinned....1....2....kickout! Both men jump up and Derek lets some elbows fly, but Jackal quickly knees him in the gut and whips him to the ropes, thene xplodes with a Yakuza Kick and pins him.....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall....The Jackal!

The End Of Heartache by Killswitch Engage hits the pa as Jackal jump up and raises his arms in the air.

Black Bob: What, he finally won a match, well its about damn time Jackal got off his ass.

Shane Cobain: Yea, lil bitch been just that, a bitch lately, hope this a turn around for him.

Tag Team Hardcore Match
Paloma Diaz & Ashley w/Derek Helms vs. Rhapsody & Erika Valverde w/The Serial Thriller 

Both teams are in the ring and weapons are out already. Since its hardcore, there is no need for tags and all four women start brawling. Erika and Ashley go for one another while Rhapsody and Paloma fight it out. Rhapsody clothesline Paloma out of the ring and goes with her. They fight around teh ring quite a bit with Rhasody dominating, but Paloma trying to comeback. Erika is rocking Ashley with some hard forearm shots in the ring and knocks her down soon with a ddt. Erika climbs up top looking for an elbow drop, but as she comes off, Ashley rolls out of the way and lifts up a singapore cane into Erika's stomach. Erika rolls on the mat holding her stomach while Ashley gets to her feet with the cane still in hand and starts laying several shots to Erika's ribs. Rhapsody ends up beating Paloma over the guard rail with a chair, then she slides in the ring with the same chai and slams Ashley across the back, then bulldogs her to the mat. Erika gets to her feet now and picks up the cane and lays in some shots to Ashley while Rhapsody just watches. The two women then pick up Ashley and nail a double suplex on her. Erika motions Rhapsody to finish and then starts climbing the top rope. Rhapsody pulls up Ashley and hits The Burning Red, then Erika flies off the top with Drakness Falls and soon pins.....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by pinfall.....Rhapsody and Erika Valverde!

Rumors by Lindsay Lohan hits pa and Rhapsody helps Erika up raising her hand, then Thriller gets in the ring and celebrates by hugging and kissing Erika.

Black Bob: Pretty decent match, Erika and Rhapsody did well and Ashley tried, but it turned into a two on one at the end.

Shane Cobain: Yea, Paloma just wasn't in it tonight and hopefully since she is new she will learn from tonight.

Singles Match
M² vs. Kid Lightning 

M and Kid start out the match with fists flying and are reversing each other in the corner with punches. They starts exchanging chops, then M buries a knee to Kid's gut and whips him into the ropes nailing a dropkick on him. He climbs up top looking for a cross body block, but Kid ducks and M and eats the mat. Kid now runs off the ropes and nails a quick elbow to M's back, then pulls him up and hits a snap suplex, then climbs up top and delivers a senton bomb to him. Kid picks up M and nails some forearms, then backs up and runs at him for a clothesline over the top rope. M ducks at the last second and backdrops Kid to the outside. He then recovers, runs the ropes, and flies out with a body press to Kid on the floor. Suddenly, four of the security guards Xavier has in SEF come running, ya know, the guys who are 300 pounders, 6'6", all muscle. They come out and lay watse to Kid and M, batter their bodies against the ringpost and steel steps, just plain beat them down causing the match to end in a double countout, double dq, or whatever, a no contest basically.

Black Bob: Well, can't say them two bitches didn't deserve it, time to go on.

Shane Cobain: True to that man, very true, M and Kid suck ass for this.

Triple Threat Match
#1 Contender To SEF Intercontinental Championship
Scorpion vs. Kid Rock vs. Duke McDoogle 

All three men are in the ring and Scorpion motions to Kid like they should team up and Kid seems reluctant, then gets in Scorpion's face. Duke makes his way over to start the match when Kid whips around with a flurry of punches to Duke's gut, then nails him with some hard elbows. Duke looks to come back, but Scorpion runs the ropes behind him and nails a chop block bringing Duke down to one knee. He and Kid both run the ropes and drop Duke with a double clothesline now. Scorpion then drops an elbow to Duke as Kid climbs up top and nails a flying elbow drop. Scorpion lands another elbow, this time to Kid and soon pulls him up to his feet. He whips Kid into the ropes and nails a dropkick on him, then runs the ropes and hits a senton drop. Duke is up now and looks to grab Scorpion, but he moves out of the way and comes off the ropes with a dropkick to Duke's knee. Scorpion now runs off the ropes again looking for a chop block, but Duke gets around in time and sidesteps Scorpion, then grabs him from behind and nails a reverse suplex. Kid is up and climbs to the top rope, the comes off with a missile dropkick to Duke sending him staggering and soon to one knee. Kid gets to his feet and runs off the ropes with a shoulder block to Duke, but he stays up. Kid runs the ropes again looking for a clothesline, but Duke jumps up and nails a big boot on Kid laying him out. Scorpion rolls out of the ring now and gets a chair bringing it in the ring. He looks to swing at Duke, but gets it kicked into his face. Duke picks up the chair and looks to use it, but Kid dropkicks him in the back, then drops him with a neckbreaker. Scorpion pulls himself with the ropes and has a small trickle of blood running down from his forehead. Kid charges him with a clotheslnes, keeps a hold of him and runs to the mat with a bulldog. Duke gets up with the chair and swings at Kid, but Kid ducks and the chair hits the ropes, bounces back and nails Duke in the head. Kid grabs Duke and runs up the ropes giving him the Wrath of the Bullgod and pins....1...2...Scorpion barely breaks it up. Kid gets up and lifts Scorpion to his feet, whips him to the ropes and looks for a clothesline, but Scorpion ducks and comes behind with a flashback. He jumps up now and lifts Kid to his feet and gives him a piledriver really driving his head down, not botched, just hard, stiff if you will. Scorpion gets to his feet and runs at Duke, but gets clotheslined. Duke pulls up Scorpion and scoop slams him, then he pulls up Kid and nails The Stunner on him hurting his head more so. The ref checks on Kid making sur ehe is able to continue and Duke looks to go for Scorpion, but gets a chair to the head, then ddted right into the chair and kicked out of the ring. Scorpion now grabs Kid from behind who wa sgetting up and bulldogs him. He lepas off the ropes now and hits the Supersault, then pins....1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall....Scorpion!

Sinner by Drowning Pool hits the pa now and Scorpion jumps to his feet looking pumped over his win.

Black Bob: Damn, that boy is doing a hell of a lot better, much as he is an asshole, he is stepping up somewhat, so far.

Shane Cobain: Yea, so far, only time will tell if he does more, but props to him, he is doing good now.

Chain/Sledgehammer Match
SEF North American Championship
Fireproof vs. The Serial Thriller[c] w/Erika Valverde
Stipulation: Only 2 Weapons Are Allowed, Sledgehammer & Chain, Anymore Will Result In A DQ 

Fireproof stands in the ring and has the chain in his hand which he brought with him. Thriller is at ringside with the sledgehammer in hand and he slowly slides in the ring and unstraps his NA Title letting it fall. Fireproof lets one end of his chain fall, then whips it up to hit Thriller, but Thriller swings the sledgehammer up which throws to the side and charges over with a spear taking Fireproof down and hammers him with several hard punches. Fireproof uses his power to shove Thriler away and both men get to their feet. Thriller nails some uppercuts, then looks for an irish whip, but gets reversed and met with a big boot by Fireproof who now picks up the chain and sledgehammer looking at each one like is unsure what to use. He finally appears ready to use the sledge, but quickly shoves it at Thriller and whips the chain to his gut, then wraps it around his neck and lifts him up on a sorta chokeslam hold. Fireproof holds up Thriller for about a minute or longer before finally slamming him to the mat. Fireproof now doubles up the chain and starts whipping at Thriller's ribs with it. Thriller rolls around the ring and he soon rolls to the outside and leans against the ringpost trying to recover. Fireproof follows him out and whips the chain at his head, but Thriller ducks and quickly charges Fireproof with a spear taking back against the steel steps. Thriller punches Fireproof a few times, then delivers a suplex on the floor. He picks up the chain and starts to whips Fireproof with it, but then rolls back in the ring breaking the count and leaves the chain in there. He rolls back out of the ring and picks up Fireproof rolling him in, then Thriller climbs up on the top rope. Fireproof gets to his feet and Thriller leaps off with a cross body block to Fireproof taking him down. Thriller rolls through and to his feet, looks around grins, finds the sledgehammer and taps it on the mat. Fireproof gets to his feet and Thriler charges him with a sledgehammer shot to the head knocking him down and busting him open. Thriller raises the sledge high in the air, then drives it down into Fireproof's gut and waits behind him. Fireproof slowly crawls upt o his feet, turns and is laid back out with Perfection At Its Best and pinned...1....2....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and still the SEF North American Champion.....The Serial Thriller!

#1 Stunna by The Big Tymers hits the pa now and Thriller stands to his feet with arms spread out celebrating his victory. The ref hands him his title and raises his arm, then Erika enters the ring and gives him a hug and kiss for celebration.

Black Bob: Man, that was a good match, Thriller did very well and Fireproof deserves credit for trying.

Shane Cobain: Yea he does, but Thriller gave more and is doing a good job in SEF, hopefully he does better as we need more top notch stars.

Empty Arena Match
Fatal Four Way Elimination
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
D-Von Dudley vs. Matt Matlock vs. David Blade vs. Fate[c]
Arena: Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts 

We now switch camera vies and go to the FleetCenter in Boston we open up inside the empty arena and pan over the ring. D-Von, Matlock, and Blade are all in the ring now and Xavier is seen sitting at the commentators table with a headset on and smoking a joint. Several guard are kicked back in in chairs behind the guard rail around ringside and we all await Fate. Suddenly, the pa crackles and we here Fate's voice.

Fate: You three chumps that say all you want about me, say why I have not spoke much, but if you had paid attention to what I did say, you would know the truth, the truth is what none of you have spoke yet, so start your brawl, I'll be there in due time to pick up the pieces.

The voice stops and Blade expecially looks pissed and refuses to start without Fate. D-Von kinda feels the same, but keeps his eye on both men. Matt is unsure and decides fuck it and takes a cheap shot on Blade from behind, forearm to back, then ends up nailing a modified backbreaker much like Orton's. D-Von runs over and clotheslines Matt into a corner, then pulls him out and looks for a suplex. Matt slips down behind D-Von in the air and rolls him up for a pin....1....2.....kickout! Both men jump and they start trading punches with intensity. Blade gets up now and bolts up like lightning dropping Matt with a hard clothesline. He turns to D-Von and them two now trade some punches. Blade nails some quick punches, but D-Von buries a knee to his gut and whips him to the ropes, then clotheslines him to the outside. Matt gets up and clotheslines D-Von in the back, then sends him to the ropes and catches him in a sleeper really wrenching it in. D-Von though fights it and ends up running to the ropes and bends over the middle rope cauing Matt to go over the top and fly to the floor where Blade is. D-Von gets up and climbs the top rope, then flies off with a body press to both men on the outside. All three men lay on the floor in pain, Blade is up first since he had more of a chance to rest and now lifts up D-Von slamming him into the steel steps. He goes under the ring and gets a chair, then turns to Matt who sees him and backs up some, gets to his feet and heads up the ramp. Blade follows him and Matt trips landing on his ass on the stage. Blade raises the chair up, but Matt quickly kicks him below the belt and gets to his feet. Blade is on his knees and Mat kicks him in the head, then picks up the chair looking to slam it over Blade's head. D-Von comes charging up the ramp and tackles Matt to the stage hammering him with punches. He soon gets up and pulls Matt to his feet, slams him into the entrance wall, then ddt's him into the stage. Blade has recovered now and drops an elbow to Matt, then pulls him up and drags Matt to the edge of the stage. D-Von motions to Blade for a double team and they lift up Matt in a front slam type move, then send him down through a table. D-Von is quick to turn and clotheslines Blade, then pulls him up looking for a piledriver, but Blade backdrops him. He pulls up D-Von and looks for a suplex, but D-Von rakes his eyes and quickly moves behind the curtain heading to the backstage area. Blade soon follows and Xavier at ringside dispatches his guards to follow them as to make sure anyone pinned is thrown out. We catch up backstage to find Blade searching for D-Von, but has no luck. A stage box is suddenly seen rolled out at Blade who sidesteps it, but then D-Von comes charging out with a lead pipe and nails Blade in the ribs, then grabs his hair and slams him to the floor. The guards are seen in the background now, but staying out of the way of action, just doing their job ya know. D-Von pulls up Blade and looks for Saving Grace, but Blade twists around and shoves D-Von into a wall, then looks for a ddt, but Matt comes from nowhere and nails Blade in th eback of his head with a 2x4. He now drops Blade with a reverse ddt, then looks to take D-Von's head off with the 2x4. D-Von ducks the shot and clubs Matt in the back, then kicks the 2x4 under him and delivers Saving Grace on it and pins....1...2...3!

D-Von stands up with a smile and we Xavier at ringside.

Xavier: Holy fuck, D-Von just pinned Matlock, he eliminated Matt, damn dude!

A couple guard pick up Matt and drag off from the scene now as D-Von pulls up Blade and runs him down the hall ramming Blade into a stack of wooden crates. He pulls up Blade and looks for Saving Grace yet again, but this time he gets a singapore cane to his back from Fate who is shown now dressed in his ring gear with his title around his waist. He grabs D-Von from behind and delivers The Crucifix, then lifts up Blade and throws him on top of D-Von allowing the ref to pin...1...2...3!

Blade looks up at Fate and is pissed at the sight of him, but Fate takes off too quick and heads towards the loading dock. Blade gets up and gives chase as a couple more guards drag D-Von off.

Xavier: Man, Fate is one weird dude, lets Blade pin D-Von and then runs off, c'mon Blade, beat his ass!

We come into view of the inside parking lot where Blade is now seen, but Fate is not. Suddenly, a car is head and then seen oming at Blade who quickly jumps out of the way and the car goes on past crashing into the wall, the tires still spinning. Blade gets up and sees no one around, then goes to the car looking inside to see a lead pipe holding the gas pedal down. He reaches in a turns the car off, takes the pipe out and looks around ready for Fate. A sound behind him is heard, then Fate yells out from the other direction.

Fate: Looking for me?!

Blade turns back around and sees Fate stood on the other end of the lot and he has the title off now and hanging at his side. Blade walks closer and closer, Fate lays the title down and walks to Blade now. They get close enough to touch and Blade swings the pipe, but Fate ducks and comes back with a punch to Blade's gut, then nails a knee to his head sending him down. Fate holds up his hand revealing brass knuckles showing why the one punch hurt so bad. Fate now picks up the pipe and looks it over, then lets it fall and pulls up Blade and irish whips him into the garage door. Fate runs at him and buries a knee to his gut, then ddt's Blade. Fate now opens up the garage door and lays Blade under it looking to pull it down on him, but from outside comes a foot that lands on Fate's chin knocking backwards, flat out cold. The view pans up showing the foot to be that of Daddy Mack's and Mack just smirks, Blade sees hima nd Mack shrugs, then disappears back outside as Blade covers Fate for the pin....1.....2.....3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall and the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion....David Blade!

Back in the Verizon Wireless Arena, War Machina by KISS plays as the crowd watching on the SEFtron go up in cheers. Blade is on his knees looking to be in pain, but the ref hands him the title and raises his hand and he looks happy as hell. Blade jumps up and raises the title up in the air, then runs out to his truck to go back with his peers and celebrate.

Xavier: Man, that was an awesome match to witness and well, I gotta get outta here too, back to you Bob and Shane.

The view cuts back to New Hampshire again and pans back on the commentators table.

Black Bob: Hell yea that was one awesome match and we finally saw it, my man DB won the title, he won the World Heavyweight Title and is finally the Norse God of Rock 'n Roll!

Shane Cobain: A tremendous feat I would imagine for him, but an even bigger feat he must overcome is defending that title, being viewed a worthy champ in not only Mack's eyes, but his peers as well, though Mack's is what counts in this company. Time will tell, were out of time now, see ya next week.

The camera pans up as Paranoid by Black Sabbath hits the pa and the crowd is shown screaming delight after the show have seen and we now fade to black ending our show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF