sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Your Such a Bore!

Started by Midnight, October 13, 2011, 04:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight was getting really bored with watching Tina repeat herself over and over and over. All Tina has reiterated, is the fact that Midnight is scared of Tina and that is why she has the Soulless Empire there. But who is to say that Tina is not scared and has to cover it up with constantly telling Midnight that she is scared. What's to say that Tina is covering up her fears and knows in her heart that Midnight has her beat?

Midnight was alone, walking late at night in a graveyard, running her fingers along a fence as she walked by it. Midnight began to speak.

Midnight: What is FEAR? Fear is a distressing negative sensation induced by a perceived threat. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger. In short, fear is the ability to recognize danger leading to an urge to confront it or flee from it (also known as the Fight or Flight response) but in extreme cases of fear (terror) a freeze or paralysis response is possible. Some psychologists such as John B. Watson, Robert Plutchik, and Paul Ekman have suggested that fear belongs to a small set of basic or innate emotions. This set also includes such emotions as joy, sadness, and anger. Fear should be distinguished from the related emotional state of anxiety, which typically occurs without any certain or immediate external threat. Additionally, fear is frequently related to the specific behaviors of escape and avoidance, whereas anxiety is the result of threats which are perceived to be uncontrollable or unavoidable. Worth noting is that fear almost always relates to future events, such as worsening of a situation, or continuation of a situation that is unacceptable. Fear can also be an instant reaction to something presently happening. In otherwords, Tina fears me. She claims I am in fear of her, by covering up her fears and by trying to avoid admitting she fears me. In her mind she will conjure up many things to hide her true feelings about me, by repetitively saying that I am scared and then accusing me of getting my family to do my dirty work. It's funny Tina, that my win loss record is better then yours. I believe your five and seventeen compared to my ten and eleven record. It seems I hold more wins in matches then you. Not that would matter, but just making a point to tell you that as reminder of who is truly better then you. Your arrogances, cocky behavior, your inability to know when to shut your mouth and just admit that you've lost. Really Tina, did you feel all big and bad when you kill that poor defenseless spider? Did that spider ruin your day enough for you to take your anger of me out on it? It's more sadder Tina when your promos are so boring anymore. I'm not deaf, I heard you the first time you told me that I supposely scared of you. Why do you insist of repeating yourself? Do you have broken record syndrome or something? Even if I didn't win this match Tina, the satisfaction would be knowing that you lost to Alexandra or Matt or even JG. Face the reality Tina, your way out of your league with the likes of me,Alexandra and Matt. We are what you can't be....LEGENDARY!

Midnight winked into the camera and then faded into the foggy graveyard. The scene goes black.

Taylor Andrews

Boring and Repetitive are words to describe one person in SEF and this is you Midnight and that is proven everytime you make an appearance. You claim I am those yet I offer something different everytime you see me and hear me and each time you fail to outdo me, you fail out move me and tonight in that ring you will see why you just flat out fail. You can quote all the books you want on the definition of fear, but at the end of the day you have to look at yourself long and hard to truly understand who fears who. You can claim all you like, but your only feeding your delusions once again, your writing me off as a nobody, belittling me, underestimating me, remember, hypocrite!?! Or as usual for you isn't it?! And now, the furthest thing from mind, the win loss record, of all things you bring that up and they mention afterwards that it really means nothing, yet you brought it up, so really, you don't think that highly of it? And you shouldn't considering that between the two of us, your the only one to ever be handed a win in hopes it would be boost your career which obviously, it didn't! I actually earned by wins and well, I learned from my losses, especially those that some would say should have been wins, I paid my fucking dues in this company and not you Midnight, not you, not Alexandra, not Matt, not that Jason Stratus or Christina Nash or who was it, your daughter, Demonica, none of you have paid your dues in this company. Tonight though you start paying up and it begins when I stomp all over you on my way to winning that title, the International Championship!

Demonica

As Tina goes to turn around and walk away, she meets Demonica face to face. Demonica gives an evilish grin and then speaks.

Demonica: Ihre Schwäche ist Ihr Mund. Sie werden bald es geschlossen durch meine Mutter an Entwicklung lassen verdrahten.

Tina: Huh? What did you say?

Demonica: Your weakness is your mouth. You will soon have it wired shut by my mother at Evolution.

Tina: Highly unlikely. Your mother and the rest of your freak family will be gone after I retire your mother.

Demonica laughs. She slowly circles Tina and continues to speak, doing the best to speak english.

Demonica: You have weakness, they will be exposed, and all will see you for what you are. You may think my mother is scared, but it is you who is nervous. (leans into Tina and smells her and then chuckles) I smell fear upon you. You say you no fear us, but the smell tells me otherwise.

Tina: Your just like your mother, a freak and useless. Why'd you even bother coming here, NO ONE likes you and you will never make it here. Just go and save yourself from the embarassment Demonica.

Demonica stops circling and then whispers in her ear.

Demonica: What's the matter, do I make you nervous?

Tina: I do not get nervous nor do I scare at all.

Demonica: Then all I have to say is....(speaks german again) Beten Sie zu Ihrem Gott, weil der Teufel kommt, Sie zu erhalten!

Taylor Andrews

HA, nice lil stand in ya found to try and pass off as me considering you didn't actually know where I was, not too bright there Demonica, then again, like mother, like daughter! Why would I fear you, Midnight or any of these sheep who have to hide behind cheap words and false accusations? I have hidden nothing about myself from day one and did what I came here to do, wrestle, so after I get done running off your cowardly mother, I suppose the daughter could be next, that is if you last that long!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF