sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jason stratus vs Chris Rogers on Evolution

Started by fkingkool8303, October 17, 2011, 06:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Jason Stratus has been hanging out with the Soulless Empire and now I get word that I am going to have my first ever match in the SEF against Chris Rogers. Who just recently picked up his first win in the Federation by destroy an opponent in less than 30 seconds.

Alright that is impressive that you can beat a fighter in less than a minute however, I am not as easy and this will be more than a usual Mike Tyson in his prime fight. I can rest assure of that.

Jason Stratus is resting in the gym. The room is dark and there are candles around the room.

Jason begins to laugh as he sees the lineup card for the upcoming Evolution show.

Jason: So the SEF has decided to give me a match against Chris Rogers? Let’s see he made short work of Jacob Daniels in about 30 seconds?

Jason scoffs

Jason begins to clap like the joker in the Batman Dark night

Jason: Well done Chris. Job well done I dark you to try to do that to me. You see something Chris I am not your typical superstar. What you fail to realize is that I am something more unique then any of these stars in the SEF. I am the best kept secret in all of the SEF.

As the camera gets closer to him

Jason: Soon, Very soon you are going to see what I am capable and the entire SEF will be put on notice. What I am going to do to you is just a small piece and small sample of what I am going to do to the entire of the SEF. I don’t make threat or promise. ALL I do is destroy everything and everyone that is not loyal to the Soulless Empire

Jason: Chris I will give you one chance to survive. I will give you an opportunity of a lifetime. To take in the darkness and let it become your one and true light or refuse my offer and get destroy like you destroyed Jacob Daniels.

Jason begins show an evil smile on his face

Jason: The choice is yours and yours alone. If I was you. You better make the right choice. The thing is this. You make the correct choice and join the Soulless Empire and you will become something greater and more powerful than you ever dreamed off. You make the wrong choice and say NO to this offer well the punishment is not only severe but it will be downright ruthless aggression. I will not show you any mercy. I won’t be responsible for what I do to you in that very ring. All you need to know that your going to get hurt. Really, really bad

Jason then grabs a picture of Chris Rogers.

Jason: Ashes to ashes and dust to dust Chris Rogers after Evolution you will be dead to us

Jason begins to laugh as his place the picture of Chris Rogers into the fire and it starts to burn

Jason leaves the room. He goes over to where domanica is sitting and she is to her thoughts about her mother losing the match from the week before.

Jason lefts her head up and look deep in her eyes. He gives her a kiss on the forehead and sits right next to her.

Speaks to her in german

Sie haben nichts zu Demonica kümmern. Unsere Zeit ist jetzt. Wir werden die SEF mit eiserner Faust regieren. Es wird mit Christine Nash gewinnen Sie das Steel Cage nicht Titelkampf gegen den neu Krone Internationalen Champion Tina. Das gibt eine Chance, ein WM-Titel in das Lager der Soulless Reich haben. Wenn Christine wird die nächste Internationale Meister. Next wird es von mir sein, wenn ich zerstören, abzulehnen und One Hit Wonder Chris Rogers.Everybody weiß, dass er eine große Axt zu schleifen hatte, und das ist, warum er Jacob Daniels zerstört, wie er es tat. Ich wage ihn, um zu versuchen, mir das zu tun. Dann ist Ihre Mutter und unser Führer Mitternacht wird der Welt zeigen, dass letzte Woche nichts, wenn sie in sehr Ring steigen und gewinnen in jener verhängnisvollen Vierwege Spiel war.

Ich verspreche Ihnen, mein Freund. Unsere Sternstunde ist bald auf uns. Diese ganze SEF wird nie mehr dieselbe sein. Es ist nur eine Frage der Zeit, bis der untire Welt beugen wird um die großartige Leistung der darkside und die soulles Reiches.

Translation

You have nothing to worry about Demonica. Our time is now. We are going to rule the SEF with an iron fist. It will start with Christine Nash winning the Steel Cage non- title fight against the newly crown International champion Tina. That will give a chance to have a championship title in the camp of the Soulless Empire. When Christine becomes the next International champion. Next it will be about myself, When I destroy that reject and one hit wonder Chris Rogers .Everybody knows that he had a huge ax to grind and that is why he destroyed Jacob Daniels like he did. I dare him to try to do that to me. Then your mother and our leader Midnight will show the world that last week was nothing when she step in that very ring and win in that fatal four-way match.

I promise you my friend. Our moment of glory is soon upon us. This entire SEF will never be the same. It's only a matter of time till the entire world will bow down to the awesome power of the dark side and the soulless empire

Demonica

Demonica smirked as Jason sat down next to her. Demonica spoke in english the best she could.

Demonica: My mother, I worry, for she has changed. She not same. She is different then before.

Jason looked at Demonica and smiled. He held his hand on her chin and spoke.

Jason: Your mother will rise against all this and become greater then before. She's a legend and most respect her. SEF is a new life to her, so she will have to prove everyone out there wrong. She's a fighter and you know that her time is coming to reign supreme.

Jason looked into Demonica's eyes and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. Demonica, being formerly married at one time, wasn't sure she can ever love again. Draven her ex husband abandoned her after MWF closed and then was never seen again. As far as Demonica knew, he left wrestling and life itself. Demonica has been alone since then. Jason grabs Demonica's hand and tells her to follow him. She does and they go into another room where Demonica sees black roses on a table with a cage of some sort. Demonica goes over to the cage and it's a black crow bird with a ribbon tied in a bow around its neck. The crow bird caws at Demonica and she giggles in delight. She reaches in and holds the raven bird and makes kiss faces to it while the bird caws back. She turns her head to Jason and speaks.

Demonica: I shall name him Poe. He will go well with family.

Jason bows and then talks to the bird.

Jason: Hello Poe, welcome to the family.

Poe caws and then flies to Demonica's shoulder where he perches their as if to tell her he obeys her commands. Demonica grins.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF