sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 85 {1/16/06}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 20, 2014, 10:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

January 16th, 2006

And so we open up to another edition of Extreme, this week were in the Von Braun Civic Center in Huntsville, Alabama and the crowd is hot tonight as we open up our cameras. 

Nick Miller: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night Extreme. Were in Alabama and a shot show to match the weather with another 3 way dance, plus a huge six person tag match for our main event, a new guy debuting as well as the reurn of Skull to in ring action.

Frankie Malone: The main event as always is the great as we get to see Impact X dominate as usual.

Nick Miller: Perhaps, but some bad blood between them and Christina, their partner tonight, Hellraiser who is her husband involved as well.

Frankie Malone: Mack and Viper need not worry, their unstoppable remember. The 3 way dance, Viper won last week, this week he ain't in it, my guess is Matlock since Blaze and Ryan suck.

Nick Miller: But then your guess isn't always right, though Matt does ok, so does Blaze. We also have Sandman and mack in a hardcore bout, Viper banned from the match and the new guy debuting is Hellraiser who faces D-Von Dudley.

Frankie Malone: Well despite the fact he'll get an ass kicking from Viper, I think Hellraiser can take D-Von, kid may go far if he can survive Viper.

Nick Miller: True I guess I can say, but Travis Cross has a lot of work tonight as he contends with the returning Skull who is one big man.

Frankie Malone: Yea he is, but mack has pu thim down and will do so again.

Nick Miller: Skull did sit up quickly though and the future between them two I believe will see a lot more than that, so lets see what happen on Extreme.

Hardcore Match
Shane Mack
VS
The Sandman
Triple V Is Banned From Interefering 

Sandman is first in the ring and weapons are already scattered all over while he stands with his cane drinking a beer. Mack is at ringside having disrobed and he quickly reaches into his tights as he slides in the ring. Sandman lunges forward as Mack pops up pulling brass knuckles out of his tights and pops Sandman in the jaw knocking back into the ropes. Mack slides them on his hand tighter and swings for a harder punch, but Sandman ducks and swings the cane catching Mack in the back. He starts lighting up Mack with the cane, then grabs him around the throat with it and slams him backwards to the mat. Sandman grabs a toaster and slams Mack in the head.

Frankie Malone: And soon enough Sandman will be just that, toast!

Nick Miller: Stop already, please!

Sandman lifts up Mack and whips him into the ropes, catches him and nails a powerslam into a pin, 1........2.........kickout. Sandman grabs a cheese grater, but Mack grabs his arm and flips sandman on to his back, then kips up and runs at the ropes leaping off them with a moonsault on to Sandman. Mack rolls to his feet, grabs a glass vase and shatters it over Sandman's head sending glass everywhere and blood pouring out Sandman's head. Mack lifts him up and nails a quick flowing ddt, then pins, 1.........2........kickout. Mack grabs a trash can and stuffs it in a corner, then pulls up Sandman and whips him into it, backs up and charges. Sandman moves out of the way and drop tow holds Mack sending him headfirst into the trash can. Sandman wipes some blood away, then grabs the cheese grater and lifts up Mack raking his forehead slicing him open. He lifts up Mack into a reverse ddt, then rolls out of the ring. Sandman gets a table and slides that in, then he finds a sickle of all things and rolls in the ring with it.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, what the hell is that doing out here?

Frankie Malone: Well I imagine to carve some meat tonight.

Sandman kicks at Mack, then rolls him to his stomach and looks to crave at his back. Mack rolls over in a somersault and pops on to his feet delivering a spinning kick to Sandman. he grabs the table and sets it up, but sees the sickle and smirks. Mack grabs it and swings it slicing at Sandman's throat, Sandman dodging it just barely. Mack jabs him in the gut with it, then pulls Sandman into a piledriver nailing. He rolls Sandman to his stomach and rips up his shirt, then starts digging the sickle into his back slicing him up real good, or bad, depending on your idea of it. Mack eventually tosses it away and pulls up Sandman, whips him to the ropes looking for the Shows Ova, but Sandman ducks it and comes back with a clothesline, both men go down.

Nick Miller: Oh man, this match is looking good so far and my god, talk about bloody.

Frankie Malone: Yea, its awesome isn't it?!

Sandman starts up first, but Mack grabs a vcr and whips around smashing it over Sandman's head and he staggers. Mack kicks him in the gut, then turns with hi sback to Sandman, hooks his arms lifting him and delivers a vertebreaker. Mack rolls Sandman up on to the table now and climbs up to the top rope. He stands straight up, then leaps off for a shooting star press, but goes through to a leg drop landing his patented X only Sandman has rolled off the table, so Mack crashes and burns.

Nick Miller: Oh good god that had to hurt.

Frankie Malone: Nooooo! Did you see that, the ref pulled Sandman off the table.

Nick Miller: You idiot, he never touched him!

Mack moves, but barely and Sandman gets up grabbing the cheese grater again and kneels over Mack slicing him open some more. He gets the sickle and Mack rolls to the floor now and starts up the ramp. Sandman grabs his cane as well as the sickle and follow Mack up to the stage. Mack looks to run to the edge of the stage, but stops and kicks back with the Shows Ova. Sandman ducks it, gets his cane up under Mack so he crotches it, then pulls Mack into a ddt and drops off the stage down on top of a technician table.

Nick Miller: Oh god, not a another table.

The crowd is chanting Holy Shit and Sandman hurt too rolls to the floor in pain, Mack looks like he is out of it. Sandman sees Mack out and starts to climb back up on stage after the sickle. He gets up there and reaches for it, but we see Michael McMoney come charging out from the curtain and just punt Sandman right in the head knocking him on his back. Mike grabs the sickle and jabs it into Sandman's gut, then makes a slice from there all around to his back.

Nick Miller: This is not fair, he isn't in the match.

Frankie Malone: But it is legal!

Mike lifts up Sandman and looks for a suplex, but nails his reverse russian leg sweep into a ddt, also called Money Talks. He then lifts Sandman back up and tosses him off the stage over the wrecked table and crashing to the floor with a thud. Mike climbs down the stage and Mack is coming too. He sees Mike who points to Sandman, so Mack crawls over and drops on him for the pin, 1.............2................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Shane Mack!

Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa as Mike helps up Mack and the two raise their hands up taunting the booing crowd before they head backstage.

Nick Miller: A very bloody, brutal match and not a very good way to end it.

Frankie Malone: I thought it was great seeing McMoney show us he can still move and Mack kicking Sandman's ass again.

We go to the back where we see Mack and Mike still smiling and laughing over the match, but they suddenly stop when Ryan Cross and Travis Cross bump into them. 

Shane Mack: Hey you ass, watch it, this is my show.

Travis gets in Mack's face now as Ryan backs him, Mike stepping to him.

Travis Cross: No, you watch it Mack cause the new blood like myself is taking over, this'll be my show.

Shane Mack: Pfft, not on your life bitch.

Michael McMoney: Yea, now get to stepping muthafuckas.

Ryan Cross: You gonna make us?

Shane Mack: If we must!

A brawl looks to break out now, but Sean Martin is seen coming into view and he inserts himself between the four men.

Sean Martin: Enough, you want each other so bad, well hell, its perfect. We need the tag division getting some action, so next week its Mack and Mike against Ryan and Travis, winners are the number one contenders to the Tag Titles and get their shot at New Blood. The match next week is hardcore rules!

Travis and Ryan smilr and walk off now, Sean turns to Mack, but Mack just pats him on the shoulder and walks off with Mike and he heads to his room. A man quite a few inches shorter steps into his path and gets quite a few cheers from the crowd heard back here, his face looks familiar like he has been in SEF. Mack eyes him for a sec, then gets a smirk.

Shane Mack: Jamie-

Jamie: No Mack, listen up! Well yea ya got the name right, but I'm here to finish some business in SEF, mainly finishing your ass off! That match you just had ya call hardcore, have your lil bitch here help ya win, your the damn joke and if you got any balls, I got a challenge for you.

Shane Mack: And what the fuck is that?

Jamie: Since I have kept up on SEF, I know your the last Cruiserweight Champ and well I want a chance to have that title and make the division of cruiserweights as great as the rest of divisions.

Shane Mack: For one I am not Owner, so I can't make the desicion on that and for two, fuck that title!

Jamie: No, I can make it great because I am the greatest cruiserweight ever. Just give me a chance, accept the challenge and we'll work it out, if I win the title is brought back.

Shane Mack: Your pathetic, that title is dead and you can't beat me, fuck off!

Jamie gets pissed now and shoves Mack backwards.

Jamie: Fuck you Mack, your the pathetic ass, can't even be as hardcore as ya claim.

Jamie looks to punch Mack, but he swings to Michael knocking him backwards. Mack grabs Jamie by his shirt slamming him against a wall as Michael gets up and tries getting involved, but security is on the scene breaking this up quickly as we cut to ringside.

Nick Miller: That was Jamie, guy had a run back in early 2003 and apparently he is back in SEF.

Frankie Malone: And apparently he wants an ass kicking the way he talked down to Mack. Nice to see he finally has his shot at the Tag Titles too.

3 Way Dance
Matt Matlock
VS
Blaze Inferno
VS
Ryan Cross 

Matt and Blaze are staring one another down in the ring as Ryan enters now and they each look to him as well as keeping an eye on each other. Ryan ends up charging at Blaze who meets him with punches, then Matt runs over clotheslining Blaze. Ryan buries a knee into Matt's and pulls backwards, tries lifting up and over for a reverse suplex, but Matt slides down to his feet and shoves Ryan into the ropes. Blaze is up and dropkicks Ryan sending him out of the ring. Matt kicks her in the ribs, then rips up Blaze and nails a brainbuster. He then backs into the ropes and drops a leg across her throat, then pins, 1.........2.......kickout. Matt pulls up Blaze attempts a powerbomb, but Blaze counters in the air with a hurricanrana. They both pop back up and Blaze delivers some elbows to Matt's head, then delivers a snap suplex and starts climbing to the top rope. Ryan is up with a chair in hand, the ref has his back turned for a moment and BAM, Ryan slams the chair into Blaze's head sending her falling to the mat.

Nick Miller: What a low move, totally uncalled for.

Frankie Malone: Well not really, he just wants to win.

Matt baseballs slides to the edge of the ring sending Ryan back against the guard rail, then he jumps up and lifts up Blaze nailing the Animal Instincts and pins, 1...........2............3!

Frankie Malone: Down to the two men with the match at New Blood Matt needs to win.

Nick Miller: It would give him good momentum.

Ryan is up on the outside and Matt rolls out to meet him with some punches, then slams him into the ringpost and runs Ryan down the floor slamming him into the ring steps. Ryan staggers up and Matt lifts him up for the B F A, but Ryan slips down behind him and nails a reverse ddt. Both men crawl up to their feet and Ryan rolls in the ring as Matt climbs up on the apron. Triple V is seen sneaking out past the ramp and kneeling down at ringside to hide.

Nick Miller: Oh great, wonder what Viper is planning to do?

Ryan nails a hard forearm on Matt, then hooks him for a suplex bringing him back in the ring. Ryan gets up and starts pounding on Matt's back, then he lifts him up and tries for a piledriver, but Matt backdrops him and falls into the ropes. Ryan gets up and charges at Matt who turns and charges as well with a clothesline. Ryan ducks it and Matt drops the ref, then he turns and starts trading punches with Ryan. We then see Triple V slide into a corner of the ring furthest from the two men and kneel down. He stares at Matt and waits, waits, then takes off charging, but Matt sees him and dodges back pulling Ryan over and BAM, Ryan gets laid out with Venom.

Nick Miller: Why did Viper have to get involved, why?

Frankie Malone: Cause he can and his involvement makes the match more interesting.

Matt drops an axe handle to Triple V's back, then kicks him in the ribs and out of the ring. Matt pulls up Ryan and nails the Animal Instincts, then shakes the ref and pins Ryan, 1..................2...................3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Matt Matlock!

Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach hits the pa, but Triple V jumps in the ring clubbing Matt in the back, then he starts laying in some hard punches to him. Triple V lifts him up looking for the Unforgiven, but Ryan jumps up clotheslining him from behind, then dropkicks him. He then grabs Matt nailing him with a ddt and rolls from the ring quickly, but Bubba Ray Dudley comes charging out colliding with Ryan against the ring and soon picks him up clubbing him to the back. Viper pulls up Matt and tries his move again, but Matt fights up and starts hammering him with punches. Viper gets a knee to the gut and rocks Matt backwards now, then we see security flood into the ring breaking this thing up.

Nick Miller: Man, these two are ready to go now and we still got two weeks till New Blood.

Frankie Malone: I can't wait to see Viper destroy Matt and Blaze to win that International Title.

Were in the back where Ryan Cross and Bubba Ray are still brawling. Travis Cross has joined in to help Ryan get Bubba down and they drag him through the hall throwing him into some trash cans. They appear to get a table when security finally stops this and we see Sean Martin show up as well. 

Sean Martin: Since it seems you two want each other so bad, can't stop this brawling, then hey, how about a match?! Say at New Blood, a Flaming Tables match between Ryan Cross and Bubba Ray, but also, its for the number one contendership to the International Title just to make it interesting, well even more so that is.

Sean walks off now as Ryan and Travis are walked away and Bubba gets up looking a lil happy.

Nick Miller: Hell of a match to make for New Blood, looks like the action around here may be picking up.

Frankie Malone: A good chance for Ryan to go after a title goes all he has to do is beat Bubba.

Singles Match
D-Von Dudley
VS
Hellraiser 

D-Von and Hellraiser start off with a lock which Hell gain sthe power in and backs up D-Von into a corner. The ref calls for a clean break, but both men have the same idea and start swinging with punches. Hellraiser gets a knee to D-Von's gut, then whips him across the ring and follows up with a clothesline into the opposite corner. D-Von staggers out and Hellraiser grabs him up for a suplex, hangs him in the air, trhen drops down with a brainbuster and pins, 1.........2......kickout.

Nick Miller: Near fall by the newcomer, pretty powerful.

Frankie Malone: He does seem good, but its only D-Von he's fighting.

Hellraiser pulls up D-Von and whips him into the ropes charging after him for a high knee, but D-Von ducks him and turns around shoving Hellraiser into the ropes hanging him on the top. D-Von kicks at Hellraiser's legs, then grabs for a neckbreaker and pulls him to the ring landing the move. He pulls Hellraiser up and hammers him with punches, then whips him to the ropes and leaps up nailing a reverse elbow dropping Hellraiser. D-Von grabs Hellraiser's arm locking in an armbar and really putting the pressure on him.

Nick Miller: And now we have a wrestling hold by D-Von, trying to wear the big man down.

Frankie Malone: Shouldn't work too well, D-Von wrestling, HA!

D-Von really rips away on Hellraiser's arm, but lets him up and runs him into a corner slamming him into the turnbuckles. D-Von lifts up Hellraiser on the top turnbuckle, then clubs him in the back and climbs up looking for a back drop. Hellraiser elbows D-Von in the head sending him down to the mat, but D-Von jumps back up and nails a hard forearm to Hellraiser's back, then pulls him backwards into a tree of woe. He kicks at Hellraiser's head and ribs, then the ref pulls him off and tries to unhook Hellraiser's legs. We see Shane Mack comes sliding in the ring now and he gets D-Von's attentions, then BAM, the Shows Ova and Mack rolls to the outside ducking down.

Nick Miller: No, damn you Mack!

Frankie Malone: Oh who cares, not like D-Von had any chance to win anyways.

Hellraiser is free now and pulls up D-Von delivering Hell's Wrath and roll sinto the pin, 1..........2...........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Hellraiser!

Hellraiser by Moterhead hits the pa as Hellraiser gets on his feet and looks out to Mack who smirks. Triple V suddenly runs into the ring and whips around Hellraiser hammering him with punches. He rocks him back into a corner, Mack slides into the ring and Hellraiser shoves Triple V away, then charges with a clothesline. Triple V ducks it and Mack nails the Shows Ova on Hellraiser knocking him flat on his back. He and Triple V stand over him now as Iron Head by Rob Zombie starts to play and they do some crotch chops and taunt the booing crowd before they leave.

Nick Miller: Mack had to cost D-Von a good match and then he and Viper laid out Hellraiser, always the same with them.

Frankie Malone: Yea, proving there is no one better than Shane Mack and Triple V, no one!

We catch up to Mack and Viper backstage where they are laughing up what they just did, but Sean Martin suddenly stops them. 

Sean Martin: Hello boys, nice lil stunt ya pulled out there and well Mack, since you and D-Von been having some fun attacking each other I am booking you two in a Dog Collar match at New Blood and the number one contendership to the World Title is on the line.

Shane Mack: Well thanks man, be a pleasure to beat that piece of shit and finally get a shot at the belt again, the belt I deserve.

Triple V: For real man, plus after New Blood we'll both have gold.

Sean Martin: Oh yea boys, since you both have seperate matches and well ya like to run in for each other, I am banning you form each others matches and your friend Michael McMoney is banned from running in on each of your matches as well.

Sean smiles and walks off now as Mack and Viper look a lil pissed, but just walk off.

Nick Miller: Oh wow, a huge match between D-Von and Mack, not to mention the news that their each banned from the others matches and Michael is as well.

Frankie Malone: Not real fair considering someone else could interefere and screw them over.

Nick Miller: Guess they'd get a taste of their own medicice then.

Singles Match
Travis Cross
VS
Skull 

Skull stands across the ring from Travis who approaches cautiously. Travis just stares up at the big man before him and a lil unsure of what to do he motions for a lock up. Skull acknowledges and they lock up, but Travis is sent flying back into a corner, then Skull charges at him, but Travis ducks out and starts hammering him with punches. Skull takes them and grabs Travis turning around throwing him into the corner and nailing some hard body shots. Skull pulls Travis out and whips him to the ropes looking for a big boot, but Travis ducks it and comes flying back at Skull with a cross body. Skull catches him though and hoists him up for a powerslam, but Travis slips down behind him, backs up and dropkicks him sending Skull into the ropes. Travis backs up and goes charging at Skull clotheslining him in th eback over the top rope and leaves the mat with his feet, but gets pulled back in by the top rope and falls to his back. Skull lands on his feet and slams into the commentators table. He whips around and grabs Travis' feet pulling him out to the floor and into a bearhug, then runs him into a ringpost. Skull lets go of Travis, then rolls him into the ring and steps up on the apron. Travis fights up to his feet and runs at Skull with a clothesline, but Skull blocks it and headbutts him, then steps in over the top rope.

Nick Miller: A good match so far between these two big men.

Skull grabs Travis and whips him to the ropes, then catches him with a side slam and pins, 1........2.......kickout. Skull gets up to his feet and pulls up Travis to his shoulder and runs over dropping on to a turnbuckle delivering Snakle Eyes, then he hits the ropes and comes running at Travis for a big boot. Travis ducks it and Skull gets hung up over the top rope, then Travis chops the back of his knee with a shoulder. He grabs his leg and pulls Skull off the ropes on to his back, then drops an elbow to his knee and locks up his leg in almost a grapevine. Skull kicks at Travis trying to get him off his leg, then rocks his body side to side. Travis rolls off Skull's leg, then jumps up hitting the ropes and nails a dropkick to Skull's head. Travis gets behind Skull now and tries pulling him up into the Criss Cross, but he can't get his arms around the big man. Skull backs up suddenly and smashes Travis into the ref squashing him in a corner. Skull steps forward and grabs Travis lifting him up and hitting a powerslam, the ref is down and we see Ryan Cross and D-Von Dudley hit the ring now. Their behind Skull and nails a double chop block lnocking him on his back, then Ryan climbs to the top. D-Von runs off the ropes and hits aleg drop, then Ryan leaps off hitting the Frreedom of Sound on Skull.

Nick Miller: This is not fair, its three on one.

Frankie Malone: Oh c'mon, Skull is a big guy, he can handle it.

Just then we see Bubba Ray Dudley come running out and clothesline D-Von out of his boots, then he lifts up Ryan and starts hammering him with some big Bubba punches in the corner. Travis gets up, but Skull is up too and drops him with a clothesline. Bubba runs Ryan out of the ring, then Skull lifts up D-Von and whips him at Bubba who quickly ducks behind him and hits the Bubba Bomb, then rolls him to the floor. Bubba rolls out and grabs Ryan hammering him with punches up the ramp. Travis has a chair now and he slams Skull in the back dropping him to one knee and now goes for the Criss Cross again. He knees Skull in the back, then pulls as hard as he can and locks in the Criss Cross.

Frankie Malone: Oh yea, its locked in, Skull is out now.

Nick Miller: Maybe, but he is a huge man and could break it.

The ref is getting up now and Skull looks hurt, but before the ref can check him Skull starts to stand up straight. Travis is on his toes trying to keep the hold locked in, but Skull bends forward pulling Travis off the mat, then he snaps back dropping Travis and throws his arms down breaking the hold. Travis holds his arms and Skull turns around hammering him with punches, then whips him to the ropes and hits a hard big boot. Skull lifts up Travis and sets him up, lfits him into the air and delivers the OG Drop, then drops down and pins, 1.........2..........3!

Brittany Fox: Here is your winner by pinfall, Skull!

Serial Killa by Snoop Dogg hits the pa as Skull gets on his feet and stands tall among the cheers from the crowd.

Nick Miller: Looks like Skull broke the hold and proved who the biggerman truly was.

Frankie Malone: Only cause Bubba ran in and helped in win otherwise the outcome would have been different.

Nick Miller: Are you kidding, Bubba helped even the odds and it was still two on three then.

Were in the back now and Christina Dumas is seen rounding a corner now when a foot come sinto view and BAM, the Shows Ova as we now see Shane Mack in full view. Triple V comes running over with a sledgehammer and drives into Christina's stomach, then he lifts her up and gives the Unforgiven on the floor. Hellraiser is seen coming into view, but Michael McMoney runs in heading him off. Mack holds up Christina now and Viper nails her in the head with the sledge. Hellraiser ends up laying Michael out as Mack ducks out of view and Viper now comes to blows with Hellraiser. He is looking pissed and fires away on Viper with all he has and Viper suddenly drops down, then Mack comes back into view delivering the Shows Ova again, to Hellraiser this time and lays him out. Michael is up and so is Viper, they run off with Mack as we cut back to ringside. 

Nick Miller: Good god, what a lowdown, dirty attack by those three.

Frankie Malone: Impact X needs no one, especially some wanna be dark diva.

Main Event
6 Person Tag Team Match
Shane Mack + Triple V + Christina Dumas
VS
Bubba Ray Dudley + Spike Dudley + Whitney Marret 

Christina is unable to make it out due to the attack suffered on her just minutes ago, so its two on one and Mack in in the ring with Bubba Ray. They circle a bit and Mack has that cocky smirk, he teases a lock up, then slaps Bubba and tags out. Viper comes in now and smirks at Bubba, but moves into a lock up and the struggle for power. Viper moves Bubba back into a corner, but Bubba turns him around and backs up for a clean break. Viper lunges out and Bubba ducks him, but reaches back dropping him with a neckbreaker. He gets up and pulls up Viper backing him into the ropes with some chops, then tags in Whitney who comes in delivering some of her own chops. She looks for an irish whip, but Viper reverses her. Whitney comes off the ropes and leaps into the air for a thesz press, but Viper steps out and catches her on his shoulder, then drops back to the ropes hanging Whitney across the top rope.

Nick Miller: Oh my, that looks like it hurt, I hope Whitney is ok.

Frankie Malone: I thought it was a great counter and who cares about Whitney, though she is hot, wait, you got a crush on her?

Nick Miller: She happens to be a great star here and if she got hurt SEF would be hurting.

Viper lifts up Whitney wrapping her arm into a hammerlock, then walk sher over making the tag to Mack who flies in with an axe handle to Whitney's shoulder. Mack whips her into the ropes and looks for a dropkick, but she hangs on and lets him fall, then as he sits up Whitney leaps at him with a dropkick to his head. She rolls to her feet and lifts up Mack backing him into a corner, then nails some elbows to his head and lifts him up on the top turnbuckle. Whitney nails some chops to his chest, then she climbs up and hammers him with punches before leaping up looking for a hurricanarana. Mack though leans back and pulls Whitney up, then he leaps forward planting her with powerbomb and falls to his back.

Nick Miller: Oh my god, now that had to hurt, damnation!

Frankie Malone: Yes, now cover her Mack, cover her, she's out!

Mack is a lil groggy from all the headshots and sits up trying to clear his head. He gets up on his feet and grabs Whitney's legs with a smirk, then looks to turn her into the sharpshooter. She fights it and although hurting she crawls backwards to her corner tagging in Spike who hops to the top rope and leaps off with a cross body taking Mack down and into a pin, 1.........2.........Viper runs in kicking Spike in the head. Bubba charges in now and tackles Viper through the ropes to the floor. Mack ad Spike get up and Mack ducks a clothesline, then looks for the Shows Ova, but Whitney is up and clotheslines him. She then lifts up Mack for a piledriver and Spike gets on the second rope leaping off to deliver a spiked piledriver to Mack. Spike pulls up Mack for the Dudley Dog as Whitney gets back to her corner and we see Michael McMoney come running into the ring and kick Spike in the gut, then hook him for a suplex, but nails Money Talks. The ref calls for the bell now.

Brittany Fox: Here are your winners by disqualification, Bubba Ray, Spike Dudley, and Whitney Marret!

Whitney comes back in and comes to blows with Mike. Outside the ring Viper and Bubba are tearing each other apart near the timekeepers table. Bubba knocks Viper down, but he grabs the hammer from the timekeeper keeping it hidden, then as Bubba pulls him up Viper jabs him in the eye and slams Bubba down into the bell. He grabs the bell now and slams it against Bubba's head laying him out and busting him open. Viper drops the bell and grabs a chair now sliding in the ring.He nailsWhitney in the back, then Mike tosses her out to the floor, Viper lays the chair down, then lifts up Spike and delivers the Unforgiven on the chair. Mack is up and stands between his two friends, then they rise their hands in an X and drop them down doing crotch chops as Iron head by Rob Zombie hits pa.

Nick Miller: At least they didn't get the win, but what a horrible act by Impact X.

Frankie Malone: I liked it, now they are three men strong and three of the best, truly they are unstoppable now.

Nick Miller: Again I admit they are great, but sooner or later they will get theirs. We''l have to wait and see though, our show is over now and we'll see ya next week, take care everyone.

And with that we pan up over the crowd, Impact X is still in the ring, the fans booing them and we fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF