sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight Protesting?!?

Started by Midnight, October 19, 2011, 08:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Midnight was seen walking to her car and was asked where she was going. She had this to say.

"Backstage politics. Everyone knows that is the reason why my career hasn't been at the top in SEF. SEF will always hands the titles to the same people like JG Brooks,Nick Torres and many others. Whitney once ran a successful company in MSN, but now she can't get back her company 100% because of the network and how they forced her into having a co-owner at all times. THIS company has gone to shits now and I don't want to be around until things change. Consider this a protest. Yeah they made have worked hard, but I am tired of the same people getting SEF titles. I brought SEF new faces so they don't have to keep placing titles on the same people. I was asked to come back to SEF to help Whitney get her company back to where she has 100% control, and look how that turned out. Main reason why I keep leaving all the time?...because SEF isn't in the total hands of the one who founded this company..Whitney Marrett. It was her vision..her hard work, not anyone elses. Now Whitney is forced to sit behind a desk and made to take orders from others instead of running what should be hers not anyone elses. So until then I refuse to wrestle until she has 100% control of her company and the same people stop getting the SEF titles."

Midnight gets in her car and peels out of the arena fast.

Taylor Andrews

We at SEF are as usual not surprised by the loud, obnoxious bullshit spewed from Midnight's mouth and since the lies are so unbelievable, literally, we need not say anything except, have fun, but keep in mind that if you fail to appear for your match, your in breech of contract and well, we own you then!!!!!

Midnight

Midnight, hearing this from her home chuckles and then flips off the camera. She comments back.

"Breach of Contract you say? Fine then I will contact my attorney and then we will see who owns who! You want to try to scare me with that tactic, it won't work. The Network calls the shots and Whitney is suffering not doing what she thinks is best for HER COMPANY. You call me a liar, then explain why the same damn wrestlers are the only ones getting the titles won to them and while the fresh faces are working their asses off aint being push the be the champions? Oh that's right, because The Network controls who wins and who doesn't.  Bottom line, The Network knows nothing about true wrestling because they never have wrestled in the ring with the likes of us.

Taylor Andrews

Wow, sounds like someone watches too much of that Florida show from Universal Studios that claim to be wrestling yet disgraces it at the same time!?! Anyways, no one tried to scare Midnight or claim she was a liar, just an honest fact stated by an unbiased party. Your attorney can do nothing to save you from breeching your contract should you not show for your matches, so again, we will own you and you can do nothing as well. Well, except show up and do what you love, unless you don't love wrestling, then why even be here?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF