sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 190 {11/10/10}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 22, 2014, 06:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

November 10th, 2010

So after a truly WILDside presented by FFE just minutes ago, we open back up inside the Neo-Pro Arena in Faribault Minnesota to a rowdy crowd all amped up for more action from SEF. Pyro blasts off over the ring and DESIRE now plays as the cameras roam around and we hear the voice of SEF yell out.

Welcome to Extreme everyone! Nick Miller here along with Hal Havoc and FFE did a good job with Wildside I gotta say, I enjoyed sitting back as just a fan for once!

Hal responds.

Please, the show fucking sucked aside from the DC gracing their awesome presence on it!

And now the view rests on their table as DESIRE keeps playing and Nick says.

Fuck the DC! They tried to get involved and may have ruined the main event, but thanks to Shane Mack they got ran off. Camaro gave him an assist, but had Mack not been out there it would have been bad news for Shady!

Hal says.

Mack shouldn't have been out there, what the hell, it was a one on one match!

Nick says.

Mack normally isn't, but Tao Inoki and Matt Fox both pleaded with him to and thankfully so.

Hal says.

So maybe their both in with the DC, ever think of that?

Nick says.

Anything is possible, but this is SEF after all and we got Extreme still to air with a huge six man tag match inside a steel cage to headline the show. The DC's Rick Reynolds and Corez team with Jason Price who becomes a member of they win tonight. Mack, Torres, and Storms oppose them, so we'll see what the DC can pull off tonight when locked up with these SEF icons!

Hal scoffs and says.

Please, I'm a bigger star than any three of those so called gangstas, they suck. The DC is where the real talent is at!

Nick shaking his head says.

We'll see about that in the match and we'll see several more like two title matches tonight, plus several more IC Title tournament matches and to kick things off is a tag team match, so let's go to the back right now for a few quick words from one of the teams.

And to the back we go where we see Destruction standing in front of an SEF backdrop in dominance as usual, clad in their gear. In front of them in the middle is Frankie dressed in usual suit with a backstage pass around his neck and a cell phone in his right hand. The fans are heard cheering for them a little and Frankie kinda snarling says.

Thor, Rob, you two think you can stand toe to toe with the biggest, baddest, and damn sure best tag team in professional wrestling today...

He smirks kind of and then continues.

You think the DC is really that powerful now that the Monsters of Mayhem are out and focused where they should be, the Tag Titles?! You think these men, these fucking monsters can be stopped by your little insignificant group? Look at them, their size, their raw power that can decimate anyone in the entire company of SEF, both brands, these are the only certified badasses walking around here and they are damn sure going to be the next SEF World Tag Team Champions!

Some cheers heard and Frankie says.

Coming up in a few minutes will not be a tag team match, its gonna be a fucking fight to show the DC that Destruction is truly on their own for their own cause and proving they can't be stopped. So why don't you boys bring out Rick with you, bring Corez, and even bring Price and anyone else you can lure to your side because you'll need more than you can get to help you. These monsters have one goal, to continue their legacy as the greatest tag team ever! They established that by destroying the rednecks from Dudleyville, now they dominate everyone else and Thor, Rob, your both next!

Loud cheers and then we cut to ringside where Nick Miller says.

Frankie fired up as usual and apparently he is not with DC anymore and neither is Destruction, then again, who knows with him, so let's find out if its gonna be a fight like he said or another swerve!

And so now we hear PERFECT STRANGERS hit the pa and the crowd booing loud already, then we see Thor and Rob come out to louder boos while Samantha Winters at ringside makes the announcement.

The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Introducing first at a combined weight of four hundred ninety pounds, representing the Dangerous Corporation...........Thor and Rob Rocco!

And more boos now as they head down the aisle. Thor comes sliding in the ring and jumps up with his fists in the air as Rob saunters up the steps and gets in looking cocky. INDESTRUCTABLE rumbles over the pa and Destruction make their way to the ring dressed in leather gear that includes chaps, vests, and their masks. Frankie follows them in his suit and trenchcoat holding his cellphone and wearing his Detroit ballcap as Samantha makes the introduction.

Making their way to the ring now, they weigh in together at six hundred thirty five pounds and are accompanied by Frankie, they are Thrash and Slash......Destruction!

Frankie heads up the steels steps as Thrash and Slash slide in under the bottom rope and stands up just looking like the monsters they are and standing dominantly tall. Frankie rips theirs masks off revealing their faces painted in war type paint looking all cool, but crazy. He gets out as they discard the vests and chaps getting ready to destroy. The ref orders one man from each time out and Thor looks to start, but neither Thrash or Slash step out. The crowd cheering for Destruction as that's what they want to see and actually boo a little when Thrash steps out to let it be one on one. The bell sounds and then Slash and Thor lock up now, a bit of a struggle, but Slash shoves Thor back to the ropes, then charges for a clothesline. Thor ducks runs across the ring coming back for a gore. Slash gets a foot up kicking Thor in his head, then rips him up and nails a spine buster. He pulls Thor up and walks him over to make the tag, then whips Thor to the ropes. Thrash is in and with Slash they catch Thor coming back with a double shoulder block slamming him to the mat. Thrash is forced out now and Rob flies in off the top rope with a missile dropkick to Thrash's back staggering him to the ropes. Rob rolls out and Thor pulls himself up. Thrash turns and gets a spear to the ribs from Thor who then unloads with punches on him. Thor pulls him back and bends Thrash down to hit a piledriver on him and then goes for the pin, ONE.............TWO.....kickout and Thor now hammers Thrash with punches. He gets shoved away and Thrash rolls up to one knee. Thor comes off the ropes with a kick to his chest and then hammers Thrash with more punches, pulls him into a facelock looking for a ddt. Thrash runs him backwards and Rob gets the tag, then leaps in off the top rope with a double axe handle smash to Thrash's back. Thor holds on to him and Rob pounds away until the ref orders Thor out. Slash tries coming in, but the ref on him quick enough and manages to keep him back. Thor gets out, but chokes Thrash with the tag rope while Rob kicks him in the ribs over and over. Slash is out and the ref turning back, so Thor backs off and Rob now pulls Thrash out for a snap suplex. Thrash rips up Rob for a suplex and tosses him forward on his stomach. Rob kneels up holding his ribs and gets a kick to his head from Thrash who then rips him up and delivers a power bomb, a truly POWERful bomb to the mat and then tags Slash. Thrash rips up Rob on his knee and Slash comes off the turnbuckles for Total Destruction and then pins Rob, ONE...................TWO...................THREE! The bell sounds as Thrash has Thor cut off from saving Rob, so Thor just fires punches while Samantha makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match.............Thrash and Slash!

INDESTRUCTABLE begins to play as Slash is up and helps Thrash send Thor out of the ring into the aisle where Corez runs down and stops just staring like hell no. He helps Thor up and gets Rob out to safety and the three just back up wanting no part. The crowd cheers loud as Frankie raises their arms in the air and Nick Miller says.

A nice match and I gotta say Thor and Rob worked well as a team, but Destruction is just too good and too big, no wonder no other tag teams have wanted in the Tag Title match besides the DC!

Hal Havoc says.

DC will be in it and they will get more gold, tonight was just meaningless, so why exert energy for a match with no titles on the line?!

And we cut to the back now where Viper in a casual suit walks down the hall, his arm around Tao Inoki and he says to her.

Nice show earlier, I've been enjoying what your all doing in FFE, of course, you know I been enjoying your wild side even better!

He winks and Tao says.

Why hold back right, just go for what you want!?

She stops him and gets all forceful backing Viper to the wall and kissing on him when Dusty and Knox O'Bannon who were coming down the hall see this and Knox says.

Get a room you two and get off camera, neither of you have any place here!

Viper rolling his eyes and smirking as Tao gets in Dusty's face saying.

Why don't you two take a hike and actually do something to stand out for once?

Knox stands next to his wife and pushes Tao back some yelling.

Why don't you close your legs and stop being his whore?!

He points to Viper who shakes his head, then suddenly swings over with a straight left to the jaw of Knox sending him back stumbling and down to the floor on his knees. He starts to get up wobbly as Tao blocks a slap from Dusty and shoves her back. Viper just gives a look to Dusty causing her to back off and help Knox up who is shaky on his feet. Viper puts an arm around Tao who holds her hands to his chest as Viper says.

Hey Knox, since you seem to be the one who has the problem with me and has to come out me first verbally and physically, well let me explain something to you since your pea brain doesn't really get it. You get a chance tonight to go for a title anyone would give their nuts to hold, then again Dusty already holds yours in her purse, so ya may be out of luck there!

He grins and Knox just sneers, then Viper says.

Anyways, Since you have such a huge opportunity Dusty has hers, a chance to make a stand sort of on her own despite her match being a tag match. All I can do is give you the match slots to work with, the people to work with and the rest is up to you, oh, by the way, Julie returned to SEF because she was medically cleared to return as the woman has had injuries over her career taking her out of action, but we all have. Anyone who busts their ass half as hard as we do gets injured and has to take a leave. As far as sitting on my ass, so what, Tao likes to be on top!

He grins slickly and steps forward with Tao slapping Knox on the cheek arrogantly and walks off now. Knox turning with a glare still kinda shaky from the punch wants no more and backs off with Dusty, but then Viper stops and turns with Tao saying.

Also, I have to put this out there, but if you ever want find out where you stand at, then all you have to do is make a flat out challenge to me and hey, since I'm a coward you should have an easy time taking my ass out!?!

He still grins and says.

Think about it kid, but I'm off now, gonna give Matt a spiel to fire his ass up for his match next!

He then turns walking off with Tao to let Knox think it over, then we go back to ringside where Nick Miller says.

Wow, a little confrontation between Knox and Viper after Knox's shit he spewed earlier and he got put in his place.

Hal Havoc says.

Who cares, Viper is in charge, Knox sucks, and now we get to see the battle between two Matt's who are probably gonna bore my ass to death!

Nick says.

Don't know about that, Matt Fox is pretty good and Matlock had a nice showing against Mack, then again, who doesn't?!

And now GET READY TO FLY hit's the pa and out comes the Fox family member to cheers and he stands tall posing with his arms out to his sides a smile on his face while Samantha makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall and is a first round Intercontinental Title tournament match! Introducing first from Edmonton Alberta Canada, weighing in at two hundred forty five pounds..........Matt Fox!

He comes down the aisle slapping fans hands, shakes hands with a few kids and poses for a picture, then slides into the ring posing like he did when he came out. BORN WITH NOTHING, DIE WITH EVERYTHING hits the speakers and the crowd boos as Matlock steps out onto the ramp. He stops a minute to look out over the crowd before he heads down the ring while Samantha introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from Cape Breton Island Canada, weighing in at two hundred seventy pounds........Matt Matlock!

Matlock makes his way into the ring now, heads for the far turnbuckle, climbs it and raises his arms to taunt the crowd, before stepping down and getting ready for the match. The bell sounds and the two men lock up, pretty well matched, but Matlock with a little power backing Fox to a corner. He backs off after a count of four and let's Fox out smirking. They look for another lock up and Matlock gets put in a side headlock, but shoves Fox to the ropes and looks for a shoulder block. Fox leaps off the ropes into a short dropkick to Matlock's left knee buckling him down. Fox is all over Matlock with punches, then grabs right arm and brings him down into an armbar grapevine with his legs also. Matlock thrashes and pulls himself towards the ropes quickly grabbing a hold. Fox rolls away and up to his feet as Matlock gets out on the floor to catch his breath, Fox comes running over leaping through with a suicide dive slamming Matlock to the guard rail. The crowd on fire for that move and Fox is holding his own head from it. He gets up and pulls Matlock up delivering a snap suplex on the floor, then pulls him back up and rolls Matlock into the ring. Fox climbs up to the apron and leaps to the top rope springing off with a 450 splash into a pin hooking Matlock's leg, ONE..............TWO................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd surprised at it over so soon cheers anyways for Fox who stands up smiling as Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match...............Matt Fox!

And so now GET READY TO FLY hit's the pa and Matt Fox walks around pumping his fists, then exit's the ring slapping some fans hands on his way up the aisle. Matlock just rolls out stumbling away looking down as Nick Miller says.

Matt Fox picking up a a good win here and advancing in the tournament to a crown a new IC Champ, but Matlock losing kinda quick, guy ain't doing so well since returning.

Hal Havoc says.

That's cause he sucks and he's always sucked!

Nick says.

He's good, just needs more heart.

Suddenly we see Jason Price run out from the curtain meeting Matlock with a clothesline to the floor, then pulls him up delivering a piledriver. He then pulls Matlock up from behind into a german slamming his head to the floor, holds on and roll sup into another and keeps holding on for a third for his Triple Threat. Matlock is out of it on his stomach now and Price stand sup to loud boos and just looks down with a sneer. He then just heads to the back and Nick says.

Price with an assault from nowhere on Matlock, maybe an attempt to make the DC look at him even more as a member?!

And now we cut to the back, the way back outside the arena where the fans who couldn't get in cause of the packed house inside stand out in hopes to see the wrestlers and get autographs. Hardcore Haz is heading out there and he's spotted, so soon enough cheers are heard. Haz carries the usual cane and drinks a beer with a cigarette in his mouth. He heads on over jumping on to a car stepping up on the roof. He tosses the cig away and slams his beer, then crushes the can to his head and tosses it out to some lucky fan, whoever wins the fight for it! Haz just smirks and sneers kinda, then speaks loudly.

Ya all wanna see me as your new fucking Underground Champion or what!?!

Huge roars of cheers and then Haz says.

Joe Dumar is my fucking brother in this business, but I'll cane his goddamn ass to hell and back to get me that fucking belt. Black Bob, you da man, but I'm looking to take it from ya, so so tonight it's a triple threat, its no fucking rules and if I had my way about it we'd be out here fighting for all you to see!

Loud cheers for that and Haz now says.

There are no rules, so who the fuck knows, maybe the fight could get out this way, hell, who the fuck knows around here, but I tell ya all this. After the fucking show I'm a bring my goddamn ass back out and drink a whole shit load of beer with ya whether I got gold or not, so my friends, here's to ya, let's kick some fucking ass!

Haz yanks a beer from his back pocket cracking it open and pours it down his throat, then crushes that can to his head and tosses it to someone else. He jumps down and makes his way over to slap a few hands and sign some shit as we go back to ringside now and hear Nick Miller say.

Hardcore Haz with a few words to some lucky fans, seems he's ready for that big Underground Title match later, but up next is a six person tag match!

And then ANXIETY hits bringing the crowd to cheers for Grace who runs out slapping hands while Samantha makes the introduction.

The following is a six person tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Greenwich Connecticut, weighing in at one hundred fifty pounds...............Grace Payne!

She comes sliding into the ring now and pops up shooting up her index finger proclaiming number one and then VOICES is heard and here comes Cody to a few cheers and he winks at Grace while heading to the ring. He slaps a few hands and then turns back to look as PEOPLE ARE CRAZY plays, then Shane walks out with Brandy on his arm and Samantha introduces them.

And her partners making their way to the ring accompanied by Brandy Gibson, they weigh in together at four hundred twenty five pounds................Cody and Shane Jericho!

Cody shakes Shane's hand, then turns next to him and they head to the ring slapping hands along the way. Shane kisses Brandy and then slides in with Cody standing up to nod at Grace their ready. The lights go down and I STAND ALONE hits, then a spotlight shines down at the entrance where Chris comes walking out standing with his arms spread out arrogantly basking in the boos of the fans. Then Lacey comes out behind him running her arms up his chest from behind. Samantha now makes the introduction.

And the challengers, first, making his way to the ring accompanied by Lacey Daniels, he is from Miami Florida, weighing in at two hundred forty five pound........Chris Orton!

Lacey comes out to his side, her title around her waist and Chris puts an arm around her shoulders suavely and they start down the aisle now, the spotlight following them. They get to the ring and Chris gives Lacey a kiss, then heads up the steps. He gets inside and moves to the middle of the ring standing there, looks around at the booing crowd smirking arrogantly. PIECE OF ME then plays and the crowd keeps booing as Dusty walks out trying to act hot and Knox then follows her draping an arm around his wife's neck as Samantha introduces them.

And his partner being accompanied by Knox O'Bannon, she hails from Dallas Texas and weighs in at one hundred twenty pounds.............Dusty O'Bannon!

The couple head to the ring ignoring the boos and Dusty gets a kiss from Knox, then steps into the ring standing near Chris. GOING UNDER is now hear and still boos for Oktober who comes out looking all seductive and sexy getting some whistles from guys. She holds a hand up to them causing boos as Samantha introduces her.

And now making her way out here from Newport beach California, weighing in at one hundred eighteen pounds............Oktober Summers!

She comes down to the ring and gets up on the apron bending over the middle rope seductively pointing to her ass getting some cheers for shaking her ass. She gets in putting an arm up on Chris' shoulder and looks over arrogantly at the challengers. Oktober kinda flaunts herself and Lacey looks with a bit of an evil eye while Chris just pays no mind to either and Dusty pulls Oktober back saying Chris is starting and he seems to want to. Shane starts for his team, he looks eager too after last weeks win which was his first ever in SEF. The bell sounds and we see the two men lock up, but Chris lifting a knee into Shane's ribs, then clubs him across the back and quickly yanks him down back to backbreaker. Shane rolls to his stomach and Chris bolts upt o the ropes springing off with a kick to Shane's ribs. He pulls Shane up and nails a European uppercut on him, then tries for the CKO, but gets shoved away. Chris hit's the ropes and bounces back into a spinning heel kick from Shane. Lacey moves around the ring now towards Brandy who sees and backs up saying to leave her alone. Shane sees and moves over that way, but Grace comes running around the ring behind Brandy having her back and gets in Lacey's face. Shane is still distracted asking if Brandy's ok, but Chris gets up slamming him across the back with a forearm, then seeing the ref distracted as well he backs up kicks Shane low, then leaps up with a dropkick putting him down. Cody comes running in jumping on Chris with punches and the ref turning pulls him off to his corner ordering him out. Dusty now runs in kicking Shane in the head, then rolls out as Grace comes in and Lacey now goes for Brandy again chasing her around the ring. Cody jumps down between them standing off with Lacey and backs her up, but Grace has Dusty outside the ring and Oktober comes in lifting Shane up and hit's the Makeover, then rolls out to help Dusty. Lacey tries to go for Brandy still and Cody keeps between them while Chris nails Put Down on Shane and pins him, ONE....................TWO......................THREE! The bell rings and Cody come sliding too late and Chris rolls out grinning as the crowd boos. Lacey chases Brandy as Samantha makes the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match............Chris Orton, Dusty O'Bannon, and Oktober Summers!

I STAND ALONE plays as Oktober jumps on Chris hugging him while Dusty stops Brandy and holds her for Lacey to let loose a few slaps, then ddt her. Cody comes out after them chasing Lacey and Dusty over near Chris who tries to settle Oktober down. Lacey getting a little jealous now backs Chris up while Dusty and Oktober keeps an eye on Cody who helps Grace up, then they help Brandy as Shane rolls out to check on her also. Dusty is chewing Oktober out a little and Chris heads to the back with Lacey following with a glare. Nick Miller now says.

Chris picking up a win after a couple weeks of major losses, least he still tries and Oktober seemed to be a little over excited causing a riff with Lacey, oh boy!

Hal Havoc says.

Yea, two chicks fighting over ya is always a good thing, especially two hotties like Lacey and Oktober, I say we make it a wet t-shirt contest!

Nick laughing says.

I'm sure that would draw too, but let's continue with the action ok, no, wait, we got Rick Reynolds in the DC locker room with Carly Anderson?!

Hal responds quickly.

I hope Carly's naked!

So back there we go and it seems everything is in order, no sign of any scuffle, just Rick in his ring gear and World Title strapped around his waist. Carly wears a business suit, though its customized to show off her greatest assets. The two look each other over, but they do know what business is about and Carly says.

That miserable idiot Jagger got what he deserved tonight and maybe next time the DC can be the ones to beat him down and make sure he doesn't get up!?

Rick smirks and says.

Yea, nice plan luring him into what he thought was our locker room while the two of us can kick back and enjoy the show from right here. It's a whole lot better with company after all, especially when the company looks as good as one another like we do!

He winks and gives a cocky smirk as Carly lets out an arrogant laugh and says.

Yes it is and speaking of which, don't we have some more personal matters to discuss now?!

She gets a devious grin and unbuttons her jacket letting it fall down her shoulders and off, then unbuttons her shirt revealing no bra...whoa, now if she would pull her shirt back to show her tits instead of just the side curves teasing the ever loving fuck out of everyone. Carly now turns around facing Rick leaning over on his lap a little and throws her arms around his neck laying a kiss on him and he waves to the camera, so away we go back to the rest of the show and Hal Havoc says.

Aw man, we coulda at least seen some goddamn tits before that was over, fucking lucky ass Reynolds!

Nick laughing says.

Yea, well I guess no matter how much of an ass you are the girls will flock to the World Champ, but coming up we got two more lucky individuals with a chance to get the Intercontinental Title!

BEAUTIFUL BUT DEADLY plays over the arena speakers as Christine Smith steps out on the ramp, posing a little seductively as her husband Adam comes out behind her. As they make their way down to the ring, she stops to pose with her arms outstretched to the side while Samantha makes the introduction.

The following is an IC Title Tournament Round One match scheduled for one fall! Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her husband Adam Smith..from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada, weighing one hundred seventy five pounds....Christine Smith!

By now they have reached the ring, and Christine grabs a hold of Adam's butt and gives it a quick squeeze before climbing up onto the apron. She grabs the top rope with her right arm and runs her left hand down her face and chest seductively before climbing between the ropes. She then gets ready for her opponent. AMERICAN BAD ASS hits now and the crowd liking the song as they always have boo Knox who comes out trying to act bad, rubs his jaw from earlier as it must still hurt. Dusty comes out with him hooking her arm in his while Samantha introduces them.

Now making his way to the ring accompanied by Dusty O'Bannon, he hails from Dallas Texas and weighs two hundred forty pounds............Knox O'Bannon!

They walk down feeling the heat from the fans and Knox sneering at them gets a kiss from his wife. He then whispers in her ear and slides in the ring standing up. Adam is on the apron offering Christine some advice, then hops down and the bell rings. Knox looks over with a smirk and tells Christine to take her best shot pointing arrogantly to his chin which he sticks out. Christine acts a little intimidated causing Knox to put his hands behind him and offer a free shot again, closes his eyes and says.

Give it your best shot cunt!

And Christine fires off a hard slap to his face spinning Knox around, then she rakes his back with her nails and he turns pushing her, but Christine comes back kicking him hard in the nuts. Knox buckles to his knees and the ref seeing and calls for the bell. A few cheers actually and Christine pulls Knox up hitting Wrath of a Woman on him. Dusty comes in, but so does Adam and he gets near his wife as Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by disqualification...............Knox O'Bannon!

Dusty just pulls Knox away to the edge of the ring and helps him out on his feet raising his arm up. Adam just raises his wife's arm up, then gives her a kiss as Nick Miller says.

Not much of a match, but after Knox's attitude towards Christine its hard to blame her, some women don't like that word.

Hal Havoc just says.

Even if they really are a cunt as well proving these women truly are cunts!

Nick says.

No matter what anyone wants to call the two women who lock up next, you also better include the word champion as Lacey Daniels is the International Champion while Julie has held a few here in SEF including the World strap. Should be a good a match between them!

SUICIDE SOLUTION comes jamming over the pa pumping up the fans cause they know who's coming. Julie skips out to huge cheers and she pumps her left fist high giving the rock on symbol, then skips down the aisle slapping fans hands as Samantha introduces her.

The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the SEF International Championship! Making her way to the ring from Los Angelos California, weighing in at one hundred forty pounds, she is The Queen......Julie!

She gets to ringside and puts her hands on her hips grinning deviously, then runs sliding in under the bottom rope whipping her legs around popping up quickly to her feet, then runs to a corner leaping up pumping her fist in the air again showing the rock on symbol. The crowd go nuts and Julie hops down ready to go. POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME now plays and the crowd boos loud as Lacey walks out strutting as usual and paying more attention to her title on her shoulder, then Chris steps out putting an arm around her shoulders and kisses her while Samantha makes the introduction.

And now making her way to the ring accompanied by Chris Orton...from Calgary Alberta Canada, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds, she is the SEF International Champion........Lacey Daniels!

They head down the aisle into each other ignoring everyone else, then at ringside Chris kisses Lacey again before she heads up the steps, does her usual tease pretending to bend over the middle rope, but goes under instead. Julie runs over with a low dropkick knocking Lacey out to the floor, then jumps up and slingshots herself over the top rope for a splash, no. She drops to the apron and Chris is in the way to protect Lacey, so Julie leaps on to the ropes with an Asia moonsault to Chris taking him down to cheers. Julie gets up and yanks Lacey up by the hair and gives her a hard slap, then shoves her against the ring and slams a shoulder to her ribs. Julie lifts her up into the ring and rolls in now, the bell ringing finally and Julie turns Lacey over getting on her back in a straddle, then pulls her head up for a camel clutch kind of, but sits right on her back with her legs spread out and her feet planted on the mat. Lacey screams and reaches out for the ropes as Chris is pulling himself up, but hurting. Dusty O'Bannon runs out now and leaps on to the apron, so Julie jumps up before the ref can do anything and slams an elbow to Dusty's jaw knocking her down. Lacey quickly schools girls Julie into a pin holding her tights and getting a foot on the ropes, ONE..........TWO....kickout. They both get up and Lacey takes Julie down with a quick, diving clothesline, then moves into a sleeper hold. Julie struggles up to her feet and lifts Lacey up hitting a back suplex on her. Julie gets up and Dusty is back on the apron, the ref sees her first and heads over, so Chris gets up on the apron now, but Tina comes running down and yanks Dusty off the apron smacking her face off it in the process, then takes her down with the T & A locking it in tight. The ref keeps Chris out as Julie pulls up Lacey hitting her with Sinful, then goes to the top rope and flies off with a beautiful moonsault staying on for a pin, ONE..............TWO.......kickout. Tina is up on her feet still at ringside to watch Julie's back since Lacey has two watching hers. Chris helps Dusty up as Julie pulls Lacey up hitting a snap suplex, then floats over on top of Lacey slapping her in the face. Julie jumps up and stomps down on Lacey's chest, then pulls her up and whips Lacey to a corner. Julie runs over with a spear to her ribs, then beats Lacey down to the mat and backs up. She comes running back for the Fox Trot kicking Lacey in her head, then backs off again and waits for her to get up. Lacey slowly pulls herself up and Chris hops on the apron yelling to Julie who turns. Lacey runs out to catch her from behind and Julie dodges it causing Chris to get hit from Lacey knocked down to the floor. Julie grabs Lacey in a rear naked choke pulling her back and whipping her around and down for the Dirty Drop, then quickly rolls on her hooking a leg, ONE...................TWO.....................THREE! The bell rings as Dusty slides in too late and Tina comes in also while Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and the new SEF International Champion..............Julie!

Dusty and Tina brawl now as Julie gets up and slams a forearm to Dusty's back, then takes her to the ropes throwing her out of the ring and SUICIDE SOLUTION now plays. Julie and Tina raise their arms high as Chris backs up the aisle shaking his head side to side. The ref hands the belt to Julie who raises it high to cheers, then hold sit to her waist while Tina snaps the back for her, then runs her hands up over the titles seductively. Julie turns and Tina lowers down to her knees rubbing her face down there, then moves up coming face to face with Julie who gives a kiss to Tina getting a lot of cheers now and Hal Havoc is happy as he says.

YEAAA!

Nick Miller just says.

A little celebration for these two women as Julie is the new International Champion after a good match despite Lacey's lackluster performance.

Hal says.

I thought Lacey looked hotter than hell, what are you talking about!?!

Nick laughing says.

Well yea, she is hot, Julie is hot, Tina is hot, hell, Dusty is hot, but as far as wrestling goes, Lacey slacked off as she has been doing lately, but Julie picked up the slack and picked up the gold as well. Can't wait to see a rematch, especially if Lacey can get out of this funk she's in!

And then we cut backstage to find Joe Dumar standing by in front the SEF backdrop, hands taped up and he's looking all ready to go later tonight in his big title match and says.

Tonight I step into the ring with two of my best friends in this industry, Hardcore Haz as you all know is my tag team partner and Black Bob, many don't know that he and I are truly brothers of this business, were Detroit brothers! Tonight its all about Bob's Underground Title and for me its about finally wearing a championship belt around my waist. I grew up kind of distant, I struggled many years to try and fit in and I found wrestling like so many others, the great escape! It's a blast to watch and to be the one watched is indescribable no matter how many years you've been doing this. I'm one of the biggest fans at heart, I truly love this and in that ring I bust my ass as hard as I possibly can. I never started off with much training, just jumped in the ring when an extra hand was needed, worked it all and against damn near all that stepped into SEF. This company gave me an opportunity and I plan on making it golden and what better way than to get the gold!

Joe stretches his arms out and rears his head back screaming primal like and then we go back to ringside where Nick Miller says.

Heard from another of Bob's opponents tonight in that triple threat for his Underground Title and Joe appears to be having nothing else in his sights except that belt!

Hal Havoc says.

Dude sounded fired up and as long as that worthless drunk don't get in his way he could beat Bob who needs to lose anyways!

Nick says.

Bob's a great champ, especially after suffering the enduring marathon of title defenses against you and the DC!

Hal says.

Fuck you!

And so Nick just rolls us through.

Yea, so anyways, let's get back to the action with an Intercontinental Title tournament match between two of the many talented women in SEF!

The sound of footsteps against a floor are heard as LOVE LIKE WINTER starts to play over the speakers. The lights in the arena will flash blue as Jessica steps out to the entrance ramp. She waves to the fans before walking down the ramp as Samantha makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall and is part of the Intercontinental Title Tournament! Making her way to the ring from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....Jessica Winters!

Jessica steps in between the ropes and waves to the fans as she gets ready for the match. ANXIETY hits and the crowd cheers for Maegan who runs out slapping hands while Samantha introduces her.

And making her way to the ring from Dallas Texas, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds.............Maegan Fox!

She comes sliding into the ring and pops up pointing her index finger high, then backs off stretching a little. The bell sounds and then Maegan shoots out to Jessica and the two tie up. They struggle for power and Jessica starts to push Maegan back, but gets turned into the corner. Maegan brings a knee up and they break apart. Maegan kicks Jessica in the ribs, then pulls her out hitting a snap suplex and floating over into a mount to deliver a few elbows. Maegan rolls off to her feet and runs to the ropes springing back with an elbow drop. She gets up yanking Jessica up and whips her to the ropes looking for a spear. Jessica leapfrogs her and turns pulling Maegan into a Russian leg sweep. Jessica gets up climbing to the top rope and flies off with a senton bomb, but Maegan gets her knees up. Jessica rolls away clutching her back while Maegan gets to her feet and pulls her up for a full nelson, but slams her down for the Fighting Fox locking it on tight. Jessica screams and tries thrashing around and rolling free. Maegan gets her legs wrapped around Jessica squeezing tight and hanging on her, so Jessica ends up tapping. The bell rings and the crowd cheers as Maegan lets her go while Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match.............Maegan Fox!

ANXIETY is heard over the pa and Maegan gets up raising her arms high, then gets on the turnbuckles pointing high and blowing kisses to the crowd. She gets down and looks at Jessica extending a hand down to her. Jessica takes it and Maegan helps her up, they share a hug and Lacey Daniels slides in the ring jumping up and slams a forearm to Maegan's back knocking her into Jessica. Dusty comes in and tackles Jessica to the mat laying in punches as Maegan gets around trying to fight off Lacey. The crowd cheers as Julie and Tina comes running down and slide into the ring. Tina springs off the ropes with a dropkick to Dusty sending her down while Julie grabs Lacey in a waistlock and tries for a german suplex. Lacey hooks her legs on Julie's, but Maegan nails a side kick to Lacey's jaw. Julie snaps her back slamming Lacey's head to the mat and then gets up as Tina clotheslines Dusty out of the ring. Maegan kicks lacey out and Jessica rolls out heading to the back while Tina and Julie make their exit and Nick Miller says.

Maegan with a classy act to Jessica, but Lacey and Dusty showing little class with that assault on both ladies. Our latest couple in SEF Julie and Tina making the save and these rivalries between the women are heating up a lot!

Hal Havoc says.

So is every guys pants and there's a dozen reasons why when it comes to those hot broads!

Nick laughing says.

I don't doubt that and that's all I'm saying cause Black Bob has a few a words for his match which is next!

And to the back we go where Black Bob stands in front of the usual SEF backdrop, same ol', same ol' spot, but as a reminder that it don't matter where ya stand before ya do battle, it matters where your mind is. So Bob begins to tell us by rapping.

Ya two crazy muthafuckas both be friends like ya done said Joe
We all three got that brotherhood bond, now ain't that so
But ya both want the gold and so do I which is why I wear it
And will keep right here around my waist, so go suck a tit
Or whatever gets your rocks off cause you gonna need another fix
Mine be this belt, so ain't no one gonna take it, smack ya like tricks
Cause when it comes to this title I don't let it go, its all mine
Been down too much, been around too long, fuck the nine
This business be what it all about, this championship going nowhere
Except raised over my head as the winner, so if ya dare
To take this belt, ya best be ready to kill me fool or die
Cause Black Bob be coming to kill or fucking fry

And he brings his arms up patting the title, then walks off as we cut to ringside and Nick Miller says.

After hearing what all three of these men had to say I can only say that this next match is gonna be fucking great!

Hal Havoc says.

Don't care, I just hope Bob gets ass kicked and he's lucky he don't talk shit about me or I'd kick his ass bad back or not!

ENTER SANDMAN begins to rumble over the pa and Haz can be seen up in the balcony drinking beer with the fans, smashing the cans to his head busting himself open already. He makes his way down to ground level through the crowd drinking more beer and carrying his cane while Tina introduces him.

The following is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall and is for the SEF Underground Championship! Making his way to the ring from Philadelphia Pennsylvania, weighing in at two hundred forty pounds, he is the Ultimate Sandman Fan......Hardcore Haz!

Once at ringside he stands on a chair putting one foot on the rail and drinks a beer, then hops over the rail and finds a hot chick in a low cut top, pours beer down her chest and slurps it up. Haz then rolls into the ring and gets swinging the cane around drinking another beer. A white light beats to sound of RISE which plays and the crowd cheers now as Joe comes walking out hitting his chest a few times, then heads down the aisle slapping fans hands while Samantha introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred thirty six pounds, he is the Messiah of Violence............Joe Dumar!

He head to the ring and rolls in, stands up and does an intense crucifix pose now and turns around looking all fired up. FREEDOM comes over the pa and we see the lights flash a bit and some spotlights roam around a bit. Bob then makes his way out and does nothing real special, sorta pumps himself up, high fives fans on his way to the ring, and just walks on down the aisle while Tina introduces him.

Making his way to the ring from the streets of Detroit Michigan, he weighs two hundred five pounds, and he is the SEF Underground Champion, the Original Gangsta......Black Bob!

Once in the ring he grabs the top rope on any side and raises his fist in the air, then spins around quickly and makes motions of slapping up his opponent, flashes some thug symbols, and talks trash. Bob unstraps the title and raise sit up in the air, the crowd wild for him and he soon hands it off to the ref who holds it high. The ref shows it to Haz and Joe, then hands it out of the ring, the bell sounding and its on. Haz with his cane still in hand as this one got no DQ's. Joe and Bob watch him, but each other as Haz pulls a beer from his back pocket cracking it open. He then slams it down and whips the can at Bob who ducks and Haz swings at Joe catching him in the ribs. He swings hitting Bob in the ribs, then cracks him across the back and looks for a White Russian Leg Sweep. Joe clotheslines Haz down as he hit's the move, then Joe rolls on to Bob for the pin, ONE..............TWO......kickout! Joe gets up and yanks Haz up whipping him to a corner, then charges for a shoulder tackle. Haz gets a knee in the way slamming Joe in his face, then runs out for a bulldog dropping Joe, but Bob hit's a spear on Haz as he drops. Bob gets up and runs to the ropes springing off with a dropkick to Haz's face, then gets all over him with clubs to the back as Nick Miller says.

Fast action to start this one, good match!

Bob yanks Haz up running him shoulder first over the middle turnbuckle to the ringpost. He then turns and Joe rips up Bob swinging around into a spine buster and rolls into the pin, ONE.............TWO.....kickout! Joe sits up Bob into a sleeper wrenching it on tight. Bob swings around and fights up to his knees when Haz runs over kicking Joe in his head knocking him back to the ropes. Haz yanks up Bob and looks for a ddt, but gets ripped up in a northern lights suplex with Bob bridging for a pin, ONE..............TWO.....Joe kicks Bob in his ribs, then drops an elbow to his chest after Haz rolls away. Joe gets up and yanks Haz up hitting him with a swinging neck breaker, then he pulls Bob up and sends him into a corner. Joe charges in with a shoulder tackle smashing hard into bob's ribs, then rips him up on to the top turnbuckle. Joe climbs up and hammers Bob with punches, a head butt, then hooks him up for a suplex. Haz gets his cane rolling ou ton the apron and Joe brings Bob down to the mat. Haz then gets to the top rope and flies off for Hazardous nailing Joe across the head, but when Haz lands his left leg buckles and he rolls to the ropes holding his knee yelling. The ref checks on him and Bob backs into a corner looking over confused. Haz ends up rolling to the floor trying to stand and drops down on his right knee, then sits against the ring. Bob still confused goes to the top rope now and leaps off for the Detroit Death Drop, but Joe rolls out of the way and Nick Miller says.

Interesting what happened to Haz there, looks like he may be out of this match.

Hal Havoc just says.

Good, he's a worthless drunk, now Joe can beat that bitch Bob!

Nick says.

Well Bob is no bitch, Joe may have the match under control now.

Joe is up on the ropes now as Bob is getting up and so Joe runs over dropping him with a clothesline, then Bob pops up and gets ripped up and dropped with a reverse atomic drop. Joe kicks Bob in the ribs and rips him up for a death valley driver, but Bob elbows him in the head and slips down nailing forearms to the back. Bob twists Joe around and rips him up hitting a vertebreaker and then rips up Bob hitting the Back Alley Bomb near a corner. Bob heads to the top now and flies off for the Detroit Death Drop floating around into the pin hooking a leg, ONE..................TWO..................THREE! The bell rings and Bob kneels up getting his arm raised as FREEDOM plays over the pa and Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and still SEF Underground Champion...............Black Bob!

He gets to his feet and gets handed the title raising it up in the air, the crowd cheering him on, Haz being helped to the back heading up the aisle now. Bob gives a hand to Joe helping him up and raises his arm in the air, then slings the title over his own shoulders and the two make their exit heading up after Haz while Nick Miller says.

A good match that was despite Haz apparently suffering an injury, something that can happen unexpectedly as we just saw as these men put wear and tear on their bodies that anyone else can only imagine!

Hal Havoc says.

Well I can't say much against that considering why I'm sitting here, but at least Haz had nothing to lose unlike me who is really the only true legend of SEF!

He grins and Nick just rolls his eyes saying.

Ok, well you were good in the ring, so were many others and two young man looking to prove how good they are fight next in the IC Title tournament!

As the crowd stirs, the opening chords of DON'T TREAD ON ME play over the arena speakers. As it kicks into full gear, "The Jackal" Adam Smith steps out onto the stage to a mixed reaction alongside his wife Christine Smith. Adam holds his arm up in the air and makes his way down the ramp, Christine close behind and Samantha makes the introduction.

The following match is scheduled for one fall and is a round one Intercontinental Title tournament match! Now making his way to the ring accompanied by Christine, he weighs in at two hundred pounds and hails from St Johns New Foundland Canada.........Adam Smith!

The two exchange a quick kiss before Adam rolls inside the ring, bouncing off the far ropes and stopping in the middle of the ring staring up at the ramp, eagerly waiting his opponent. PRAYER begins to play. When the bassline kicks in pyro goes off in a row across the entry ramp with one dropping from the ceiling like a bomb. Justin comes running out, pauses, then rips off his Oilers jersey and hat showing their autographed, then tosses them to the crowd. He then makes his way down the aisle as Samantha introduces him.

Now making his way to the ring, from Dallas Texas, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds..........Justin Rodgers!

Justin climbs the steps and gets in the ring, then he goes to the top rope. Justin turns kinda old school Bret Hart except he's pointing. He finally slips from the ring, finds a little kid who is cheering for him and pulls off his wrist band that is half Canadian Maple Leaf and half Old Glory. He slips it onto the kid's arm, then turns and slides under the bottom rope. He's fired up and he raises his arm in the middle of the ring yelling

Come On.

He removes his shirt and he has a black arm band that says "Forever Fox" He touches it before slapping his chest three times before pointing up to the sky. Justin then bounces back and forth on the balls of his feet before dropping into a crouch waiting. The bell rings and Justin leaps up and Adam runs over for a spear. Justin leaps over him and whips around kicking the back of Adam's right knee when Knox O'Bannon comes sliding into the ring and clobbers Justin across his back, then executes a german suplex releasing him on to his back. The ref calls for the bell and Knox rolls out as Adam leans in the corner looking confused while Samantha makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by disqualification..............Justin Rodgers!

Knox smirks as Christine gets in the ring and Adam looks pissed, then yanks up Justin giving him Stuffed & Mounted to some boos. Knox just backs away grinning still as Christine tries to calm down Adam while Nick Miller says.

Looks like Jackal and Knox aren't taking much a liking to one another and after Jackal taking his frustrations out on Justin things may not be too good between them either!

Hal Havoc says.

So what, Justin is a spoiled baby, could be a good rivalry coming out of this though, hopefully one that sees Justin get the worst of it all like tonight!

Nick shakes his head side to side when we go to the back to find Shane Mack in the black and red track pants and his leather vest with Troy Storms to his right in his leather pants and a vest while Nick Torres is to Mack's left wearing a vest and his shorts. All three look ready to go, hair slicked back in ponytails and eyes showing their focus, their unification as a team and Mack says.

The Dangerous fucking Corporation......oooh!

Mack waves his hands up pretending to be scared, then just laughs and says.

Boys, you got no idea who your getting into a war with. Rick Reynolds, yes, my student, my protégé, we know each other well, but not like I know these two guys standing with me because we and one more man have a brotherhood that you and everyone else in this company can only dream of and that goes for that whole Kindred group who are actually legally family!

Mack looks dead serious and Storms now says.

That's right, in SEF or any brand under the SEF flag you will find no one else who works better as a team than right here, so DC, get ready for your demise!

He sneers and punches his right hand to his left, then Torres says with a smirk.

Hey man, you stole my line!

Storms laughing just shrugs and Mack laughs too, then Torres says.

Anyways, Reynolds, Corez, and the DC prospect Price, you three chumps think you got what it takes to tangle with Da Gangstas, ya think your so dangerous when your corporation is crumbling?! Were gonna hit ya hard and finish ya all off for good, but as I once said a number of times, you don't know...you have no idea how or when, hey, maybe tonight!

He smirks and Mack says.

The DC has no clue what we got in store for them, but ya all better be damn sure that its gonna be bloody!

Some loud cheers for that heard in the back and then Mack does a crotch chop as all three yell out.

KISS THIS!

Then we cut to ringside where the cage has been lowered into place and Nick Miller says.

Da Gangstas sound ready to go and we got the cage in place, so-

But he's cut off by PERFECT STRANGERS hitting the pa and out walks Rick Reynolds and Corez in their gear to loud boos. Reynolds with the World Title over his left shoulder and Samantha now makes the introduction.

The following is a the main event and it is a six man tag team steel cage match where all three men of one team must exit the cage first in order to win! Introducing first at a combined weight of four hundred forty pounds, representing the Dangerous Corporation.......Corez and the SEF World Heavyweight Champion......Rick Reynolds!

More boos as the two men walk down to ringside, then Rick hands his title to the ref as Corez heads into the ring surrounded by the cage. PRICE TO PLAY hits and Jason makes his way out to the ring carrying his Canadian flag with him and waving at the fans which garners boos. Samantha introduces him.

And their partner, now making his way to the ring from Montreal Quebec Canada, weighing two hundred twenty two pounds, he is Priceless.......Jason Price!

He just walks confidently and seriously to the ring. He waves the flag around and then leans it against the cage and shakes Rick's hand. The two then head inside the ring when COWBOYS FROM HELL hit's the pa and out walks Da Gangstas to a rip roaring ovation. The three men walk out and the fans go nuts cheering as loud as they can while Samantha makes the introduction.

And now making their way to the ring at a combined weight of eight hundred twenty four pounds, they are Da Gangstas.........Shane Mack, Troy Storms, and Nick Torres!

They all head down the aisle now and get to ringside, fans reaching out and they slap some hands, but remain focused on who is in the ring. Mack heads in first and Torres climbs in after him while Storms steps up on the steps and suddenly gets a steel chair to the back from Thor running out. Rob Rocco is with him and grabs Storms slamming his head into the cage, then pulls him around for Thor to hit him with the chair to the head. The ref is trying to keep them back now when DOMINATION hit's the pa and Viper walks out looking pissed, tosses down his jacket and carries a sledgehammer, then runs down chasing Thor and Rob around the ring and to the back as Mack flies into Rick with punches. Torres and Corez come to blows and Price hammers Mack across his back with forearms. Storms is pulling himself up and Corez gets a knee to the ribs, then sent into a corner. Torres charges in burying a knee to his ribs, then pulls him out looking for a suplex. Corez shifts in mid air coming down behind Torres and tries for a german suplex. Rick and Jason have Mack in a corner kicking at him while Corez gets an elbow to his head. Torres turns and Storms gets up on the steps going in through the door. Chris Crest comes out from the crowd now and grabs the door slamming it shut on the back of Storms legs, the bell sounding since all three men are in, but Chris opens the door back up and yanks Storms out to the floor. He then kicks at his legs and slams Storms back against the guard rail, then starts hammering him with punches. Torres hammers Corez with punches to a corner and shoves him, then runs over slamming a forearm to Price's back and drops him with a reverse ddt. Rick delivers a kick to Torres head, then turns and whips Mack across the ring. Mack runs up the turnbuckles to the top and scales up the cage some, then springs backwards into a moonsault taking Rick down. Corez runs out and tackles Mack to the mat hammering him with punches. Torres pulls himself up and pulls up Price looking for The Westside, but Rick gets up low blowing him. Price gets free and hammers Torres with punches while outside Chris is pulled off and ordered to the back. Storms as well is sent to the back since he technically did get eliminated from the match. The crowd not liking that and Nick Miller says.

DC with a plan to take out one of Da Gangstas early on and it worked after having three people run out who weren't even scheduled to be out here!

Hal Havoc says.

Don't hate the brilliance of these men, its why their the best!

Rick gets to his feet and helps Price lift up Torres and run him to the cage slamming his head into it a few times, then they drop him with a double Russian leg sweep. Price goes to the top turnbuckle nailing Pay The Price to Torres head which is bleeding. Rick helps Corez now who is being chopped by Mack in a corner. Rick slams a forearm to Mack's back who turns and shoves Rick away, then charges for Smoked. Rick leapfrogs him and looks for SIN with a super kick to the back of his head. Mack moves to quick escaping it and springs off the ropes dropping Rick with a clothesline. Corez flies off the top turnbuckle with a missile dropkick sending Mack down and Price has Torres locked in Priceless trying to wear him out. Corez gets up and yanks Mack up looking for the Corez Effect, but gets rammed back into a corner. Mack buries his shoulder to Corez's ribs, but Rick gets up slamming him over the back, then kicks Mack low and rips him back with a german suplex releasing Mack to his back. Corez comes out of the corner lifting Mack up and gives him the Insanity Driver, then heads to the top turnbuckle and flies off with a leg drop across his throat. Rick gets Price off Torres and they lift him up to execute a double suplex laying him on top of Mack. The crowd is booing and Rick now heads for the door making his exit and Corez follows, then Price gets out and the bell is rung with loud boos nearly drowning out Samantha with the announcement.

Here are your winners of the match.......Rick Reynolds, Corez, and Jason Price!

The crowd is livid as PERFECT STRANGERS plays and we now see Thor, Rob, and Chris come out down the aisle. They get to ringside where Rick has his belt and all of them are smiling big when Viper comes out to cheers and with him is Julie and Tina with Troy Storms following them. The four head down the aisle and Rick orders Chris and Jason to prove their loyalty and tells Corez and Thor to help. Mack scales the cage now and flies off on top of Rick and Rob taking them down to a huge pop from the crowd. Viper meets Price with punches as Julie and Tina double up on Thor while Storms fights Corez and Chris. Julie and Tina get Thor into the guard rail and Tina head dropkicks Chris down letting Storms hammer Corez back. Torres tries to drag himself from the ring and we see Shady Smack run out biting Corez's leg and then he runs to help Mack with Rick and Rob. Torres comes out to help as well and Rick ends up high tailing it out of there with his title. Rob gets away too and Viper ends up putting Price down with the Unforgiven on the floor. Storms sends Corez back punches and Mack nails him with Da Shows Ova. Chris gets up and is surrounded, so he lunges at Mack who fires off punches. Viper clubs him across his back and they toss him to Storms who rips up Chris hitting the Gangstas Bomb. The crowd is cheering loud and the seven guys and gals stand around in the aisle smirking at each other and slapping hands as we now hear COWBOYS FROM HELL hit the pa and Nick Miller says.

Wow, what a way to end off Extreme with these seven reuniting to fight off the DC who did get the victory in the official battle, however, this war is not over!

Hal Havoc says.

But when it is the DC will still win because their better. All these punks out here can do is cheap beatdowns from behind using the numbers game.

Nick just says.

Actually that was how the DC won the match, so Viper, Julie, Tina, and even Shady Smack got fed up with the bullshit and evened the odds, sort of, I know Shady makes them have one more, but he's still a freaking midget. Anyways folks, that's all we got tonight, join us for the next Extreme on Monday night!

And so now DESIRE plays as Da Gangstas and friends head to the back after slapping hands with the fans, then the cameras roam around wild like before Extreme does come to an end and fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF