sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Christmas Carnage 2 {12/25/11}

Started by sopshowtime69, November 24, 2014, 06:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

December 25th, 2011

The Yum Center is packed full to the rafters and everybody is on their feet screaming loud on this Christmas night in Louisville Kentucky when pyro shoots off from the stage, red and green for the holiday which is the namesake of the show. "My December" by Linkin park kicks in over the pa now and the crowd keeps cheering, the camera scanning over everyone waving their signs and going nuts while the commentator yells.

HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO CHRISTMAS CARNAGE! I AM NICK MILLER AND TONIGHT WE GOT A PRISON YARD MATCH TO DETERMINE WHO WALKS OUT OF HERE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The view rests on him at ringside all hyped up sitting next to a rather calm Sara Marie who wears a santa's lil helper outfit. Nick starts to run down the show now.

Corez made his return on Evolution to help his brother win the Tag Titles, but came up short that night. Now he comes back after what he had taken from him in a very unceremoniously way by Nick Torres who almost didn't make it here. But he is here, the question though, is he ready for The Corez Effect? Can Nick Torres ruin the big comeback by Corez or is he doomed to be torn apart and lose the belt once again? All questions that will be answered tonight for damn sure, but first we got the Franchise T-

He's cut off by the sound of "Regular People" and here comes the World Champ to a loud ovation, but some booing thrown out for his usual unpopular actions. Torres just relishing with his World Title held high as he stands on the stage grasping it in his left hand. A microphone is in his right and a toothpick swishing around his mouth. The champ wears his ring gear, grey and black and he slaps the title to his left shoulder, then raises up the mic bringing the music down and says.

All this hype for Corez, funny, as I knew he was coming back, I knew who I was facing, I know what were stepping into...

He points the mic out and up to the cell for the Prison Yard hanging over the ring, the structure looming over everyone and Nick now brings the mic back to his mouth saying.

I know what its gonna take to put you down Corez and you better believe I am willing to go as far as you. I got screwed out of this title after beating you one on one and sending you to the sidelines. But that is the past and matters even less now that I am the champion and I got it back by beating three men, two of which didn't belong in my rematch yet I got the job done. I walked out of November To Remember as I said I would do because I wanted this match tonight, so Corez has no excuse when I kick his ass and keep this belt, my belt!

A cocky smirk slides across his face and the crowd mixed on that one, then the World Champ says.

There will be a lot of toys for us to play with, to maim one another with and I know how to use them all Corez, but most of all, I know how to stop you from walking out as World Champion. You listed off all those who could not stop you, but your wrong about me for I can and will stop you from becoming World Heavyweight Champion. I want this fucking title to stay around my waist more than you want it back and I'll show you that tonight in that ring, inside those four walls imprisoning us in hell!

A little more focused on the cell, on the huge main event tonight and Torres says.

The Corez Effect will have no effect on the Westsiders Edge for this is my ball, this is my turf, and this is most definitely my World Title. Corez, your time comes to an end, your little storybook career will be over, and you my friend die tonight in prison, so say goodbye to everyone, make your peace and I'll see ya in a couple hours!

A huge mixed reaction and Torres tossing the mic down now raises his title in the air while "Regular People" hit's the pa. The champ steps back a few paces smirking at the crowd so torn over him, then he turns heading to the back as Nick Miller says.

The World Champ with a few words for his opponent Corez tonight hyping up that already huge main event, but as I was getting to before he interrupted, we got the Franchise Title on the line in a few minutes. Sammy defends against her ex boyfriend J.G Brooks who gave up a World Title rematch for this title shot, a match of revenge, a match to determine who is the franchise of SEF!

The lights go out as red and gold lights circle the arena while "Scream" hits the pa. Brooks comes walking out on stage, then he raises both arms up a bit arrogantly as Sara makes the announcement.

The following match is set for one fall and is for the SEF Franchise Championship! On his way to the ring, from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, New York, he weighs in at two hundred forty five pounds..........J...G...Brooks!

He heads down to ringside, then Brooks slides into the ring popping up and scans the ring and arena. Brooks goes to the far right turnbuckle and poses for the crowd by stretching his arms out in a relaxed crucifix pose. Brooks then hops down and runs the ropes to warm up. "Open Eyes" plays over the pa bringing Sammy out skipping in her ring gear with the Franchise Title around her waist. The crowd popping for her and she just heads down the ramp as Sara introduces the champ.

And now making her way to the ring from West palm Beach Florida, weighing in at one hundred forty five pounds, she is the SEF Franchise Champion.......Sammy!

She gets to ringside staring in at Brooks who waves her in arrogantly blowing a kiss as well, then does a crotch chop. Sammy rips off the title and points to it yelling at Brooks.

YOU WANT THIS...

Then she drops it, but Tina dashes down the ramp in her ring gear with her International Title bashing Sammy in the back of her head with it. Sammy falls against the ring and Tina rolls her in, then backs off with her title acting innocently, the ref ordering her out of here, then checks on Sammy who says she's still ready to go. So the bell rings as she stands and Brooks rushes in for a clothesline, but Sammy ducks under him running to the ropes and springs back leaping up into a hurricanrana. Brooks rolls through getting back to his feet, but Sammy on hers first kicks him in the gut, then grabs him in a headlock and runs to the ropes kicking off them into a bulldog. Sammy gets up heading to the top rope and flips back with a moonsault, but gets knees to her ribs. She rolls off clutching her ribs and gets up, but Brooks is up and tackles her into a corner burying a shoulder to her ribs. Brooks slams a knee to her ribs, then pulls Sammy out hitting a piledriver on her and goes for the pin arrogantly laying backfirst over her, ONE....................TWO...kickout! Brooks sits up sneering and gets to his feet kicking at Sammy, then drops a knee to her head and sits her up in a sleeper. Sammy fights up to her feet elbowing Brooks in his ribs, then tries for a back suplex, but gets taken over in a side headlock to the mat. Brooks rips at her head, then drags her up into his own bulldog burying Sammy face first to the mat. He gets up posing arrogantly and soaks up the boos, then pulls Sammy doing a crotch chop and goes for BAD. Sammy shoves him away, then catches him with a chick kick to the head and catches him with a suplex. Sammy heads to the top rope and nails a moonsault, then pulls Brooks up into a power bomb position. Sammy clubs at his back, but Brooks slams forearms to her legs and pulls Sammy's legs out from under her slamming the champ to her back. Brooks then stomps on her midsection and turns her over, then applies his inverted boston crab keeping her elevated, but her legs locked in tight. Sammy screams and tries crawling for the ropes, her hand in the air about to tap the mat, the crowd screaming for her to make it. Brooks keeps the hold locked on and Sammy slams her hand balled into a fist into the mat, then her other one and she pushes up, then crawls, lunging almost, trying to pull Brooks with her. Sammy reaches out grabbing the bottom rope and Brooks letting go right away drops an elbow right to the champions back, then he rolls from the ring going for the Franchise Title. The ref hops out stopping him, his back to the ring where Tina comes sliding in to a few boos, especially after laying Sammy out with a super kick. She rolls out sitting against the apron and Brooks dropping the title heads back in the ring with the ref behind him. Brooks smirking at Sammy knowing what happened just lifts her up and nails BAD, then makes another arrogant cover for the pin, ONE.....................TWO....................THREE! The bell sounds and the crowd is booing quite a bit as Tina now enters the ring celebrating with Brooks who gets handed the Franchise Title while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner and the new SEF Franchise Champion............J...G..Brooks!

"Scream" hits as Tina and Brooks stand side by side doing crotch chops, then they leave the ring as Nick Miller says.

Well, a very bad Christmas for Sammy who got shafted by her former lover and Impact X as Tina made her presence felt tonight. Perhaps the International Champion should be more focused on her title defense tonight where she has the opportunity to win a second title. But Brooks has done it, he is the Franchise Champion, though after how it happened you can be sure Sammy is far from finished with him or IX for that matter. I'm sure we'll see more of those parties, however coming up we got two more former lovers going one on one and this time it's a hardcore bout! Ashley Pearson returned to make Derek Helms life a living hell and has done so, now the two collide on Christmas night with only one getting the present of victory!

"Bombtrack" hits the arena as the fans come to their feet. Derek Helms makes his way to the ring through the crowd interacting with the fans along the way while Sara makes the introduction.

The following is a hardcore match set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Chicago Illinois, weighing in at two hundred twelve pounds......Derek Helms!

He slides into the ring under the bottom rope and continues to liven up the crowd, soaking in the huge reaction he gets. "Bad Girlfriend" hits and out comes Ashley Pearson to a major ovation. She slaps hands with the fans at ringside and takes photos with a couple of them as Sara introduces her.

Making her way to the ring from Houston Texas, she weighs in at one hundred twenty pounds.........Ashley Pearson!

She gets into the ring and poses on the second rope taking her "Shit Happens" t shirt off. Ashley tosses it into the crowd, then hops down stretching her arms. Her and Derek stare at one another, their eyes telling each other that one of them is leaving on a stretcher, then the bell sounds and they shoot off like bullets. Ashley ducking and Derek leapfrogging, then both turn for roundhouse kicks knocking each other down. They scramble to the ropes getting up and charge across the ring with Ashley leaping into a cross body, but Derek catches her and turns his ex girlfriend for a power slam. Ashley slips behind him looking for a russian leg sweep, but Derek elbows her in the head and turns her into a front facelock looking for a ddt. Ashley twists around pullig Derek into a front facelock, then hit's a snap ddt smacking his head to the mat. Ashley pulls Derek up and into a snap suplex, rolls backwards on top of him and hammers punches top his face. Ashley leaps up and stomps at his chest, then drops an elbow right Derek's heart and floats into a head scissors wrenching her legs tight. Derek thrashes around and rolls over trying to fold Ashley up into a pin, ONE...........she counters with a mini hurricanrana breaking the fall and taking Derek out to the floor. Ashley gets up and runs the ropes springing back into a suicide dive through the ropes, but Derek dodges it and gets up with a roundhouse to her head bringing Ashley crashing to the floor against the rail. The crowd cheering loud and chanting.

THAT WAS AWESOME...THAT WAS AWESOME...THAT WAS AWESOME...

Derek on his knees reaches under the ring and fishes around pulling a kendo stick out, then uses it to stand up and then smacks Ashley across her back with it. Derek pulls her up and using the cane Russian leg sweeps her against the ring, then starts smacking her several times in the ribs cracking the cane hard. Derek tosses it down and lifts Ashley up rolling her in the ring, then he kneels down pulling a table out to a loud pop. Derek slide sit in the ring and then reaches back under looking a bit, goes around the ring looking and pulls out a trash can with a lid on it. He tosses that in the ring and it spills out a cheese grater, couple cookie sheets, and a laptop computer. Derek slides in and picks up the laptop chuckling, then waits for Ashley to pull herself up and runs at her with the pc aimed for her head. Ashley ducks the shot though and grabs Derek in a waistlock snapping him back with a german suplex right on to the trash can smashing it to the mat. The crowd popping for that and Ashley slowly gets up, looks at Derek wanting blood and spots the grater. She picks that up and smacks him in the head, then drops rubbing it, grating the flesh open and starts hitting him with it. Ashley tosses it away and starts punching Derek in the open wound, then lifts him up hitting a piledriver spiking him on a cookie sheet. Ashley hooks a leg for the pin, ONE.......................TWO......................kickout! She kneels up in anger, then starts punching Derek some more and lifts him up hitting Southern Comfort. Ashley gets up turning Derek over near a corner, then lays a cookie sheet over his head and heads to the top rope standing straight up. She raises the devils sign and leaps off for a leg drop, but Derek rolls away and gets to his feet holding the cookie sheet. He dives down smacking Ashley in her face with it, then uses the ropes to stand and leaps up to the middle one dropping a knee to her head. Derek pulls Ashley up and whips her to the ropes, then catches her coming back with a bicycle kick to the face. Derek yanks her back up and nails the Spinal Tap, then he grabs the table and sets it up near a corner. He pulls up Ashley looking for Lobotomy, but she counters with a northern lights suplex bridging for a pin, ONE................TWO.........kickout! They both roll away and get up rushing into a double clothesline bringing each one slamming to the canvas and rolling away from each other. Ashley crawling up to the opposite corner Derek crawls up to and they stare down across the ring from each other ready to finish each other off. Derek rushing out first as Ashley looks a bit worse despite the blood oozing from his head. Ashley though drops down at the last second and grabs Derek launching him up with a flapjack into the ringpost. He bounces back and Ashley kicks Derek in the gut, then rips him up hitting the Face Down and turns him over hooking a leg for the pin, ONE....................TWO...................kickout! Ashley gets up yelling at the ref, then turns back kicking Derek in his head and lifts him looking for the Lone Star Driver, no, Derek spins around twists Ashley into Lobotomy, then rolls away on to his stomach. The crowd going wild and Ashley on her back stirs a bit trying to get up while Derek pushes himself up and grabs the laptop. Ashley in the ropes pulls herself up and heads for Derek who whips up smacking Ashley with an uppercut using the laptop. She falls back against the ropes and Derek whips across the ring, then looks for a clothesline, but Ashley ducks and turns, so Derek flips over with a pele kick. Ashley goes down and Derek gets up yanking her into the Concussion delivering it on top of a cookie sheet, then hooks a leg for the pin, ONE...........................TWO............................THREE! The bell rings and the crowd is cheering loud while Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match..........Derek Helms!

And he lays on his back, the ref holding his hand up, and "Bombtrack" plays bringing him to his feet. Ashley out of it gets checked on by the ref who calls for some help, so a couple guards run down to help her out. Derek soaking up the cheers on the turnbuckles hops down and looks at Ashley being helped out of the ring, then rolls out and takes her in his arms. The two stare at each other for a second, then embrace in a kiss and Derek lifts Ashley into a cradle carrying her to the back with the crowd cheering. The guards shrugging just disappear to the back as Nick Miller says.

A very hardcore match between the former lovers Ashley Pearson and Derek Helms who went to the limit with each other. Derek pulling out the win, but it seems to be they may have reconciled, but we'll find out about that later. Coming up now we got The Resurrector challenging Shane Mack, one on one!

We hear "Rest In Pieces" hit the pa and The Resurrector comes calmly walking to the ring. He just stands on the stage staring at the cheering crowd for a few seconds, then walks down the ramp as Sara makes the introduction.

The following match is set for one fall! Making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at three hundred thirty five pounds.........The Resurrector!

He flashes the wolfpac sign, then he gets on the apron and steps in the ring, moves to the ropes and thrusts his fist in the air. The Resurrector looks around the arena at the crowd goig nuts for him and just sort of sneers and smirks while leaning in a corner. "Killing In The Name" hit's the pa and the crowd comes alive more so than ever tonight, the reaction earth shattering for Mack who struts out in his gear with his Tag Title around his waist. The Showsteala raises his arms in an X, then does a crotch chop and heads down the ramp with a smirk while Sara introduces him.

And now making his way to the ring from Detroit Michigan, weighing in at two hundred nine pounds, he is The Showsteala and one half of the SEF World Tag Team Champions.........Shane Mack!

Mack hops on to the apron and dances around, then into the ring and circles into his muscle pose popping up into a crotch chop. Mack arrogantly removes his vest and glasses winking to the girls who really cheer for him, then he heads to the corner raising his arms in an X. Mack hops down and removes his title handing it to Sara, then gets ready to dance with The Resurrector who hasn't taken his eyes off Mack. The two step forward as the bell rings and Mack unloading with right hands, then a kick to the gut and he runs to the ropes springing off into a front dropkick. The Resurrector staggers back against the ropes and Mack is on him with a clothesline over the top, but the big man landing on his feet yanks Mack out by his feet. The Resurrector lifts Mack into a bear hug and runs him against the ringpost, then whips around with a spine buster to the floor. He gets up and stomps on Mack, then lifts him into a press tossing Mack in the ring over the middle rope. The Resurrector gets up on the apron and climbs to the top rope now waiting for Mack to rise and flies off with a clothesline taking The Showsteala back down. The Resurrector rolling to his feet and the crowd cheering him and Mack both on in this awesome match. The big man pulls Mack up looking for a power slam,. But Mack slips down and dropkicks him in the back sending The Resurrector into a corner. Mack leaps up and runs leaping up with a splash to his back, then pulls The Resurrector out into a piledriver. Mack heads out to the top rope and stands up raising his arms up in an X, then flies off with X to the black heart of The Resurrector. Mack pops up dancing around for the cheering crowd, then pulls up The Resurrector for the Mack Attack, but gets back dropped to the mat. The big man stomps on Mack's head, then rips him up into an irish whip, Mack springing off the ropes and right into Impaled getting stomped to the mat. The Reurrector pumps a fist in the air to a pop and then does a cut throat gesture before picking up and flipping him up for the Gangsta Bomb. Mack is able to roll through and drop to his feet, then he kicks The Reurrector in the gut and leaps up with a dropkick sending the big man back against the ropes. Mack jumps up and runs to the opposite of the ring as The Resurrector staggers forward right into Smoked, then Mack leaps up drops a knee to his left shoulder. Mack quickly wraps his legs around the big mans neck for the Show Strangla getting his left arm in there too and wrenches it on hard. The Resurrector goes nuts thrashing around to get free and he rolls Mack up for a pin, ONE....kickout and Mack hangs on keeping his legs tight. The Resurrector screams and thrashes around crawling for the ropes as the crowd is on their feet cheering loud. Mack hangs on and The Resurrector tries to yank him up off the mat, but starts to weaken it looks like when Sammy comes running down and slides in the ring. She runs to the ropes springing off with a baseball slide dropkick into Mack's head. The ref seeing and just ignores her basically as Sammy leaps up stomping at Mack while The Resurrector gets up and rips Mack up nailing the Resurrection on him. He crosses Mack's arms over his chest for the pin, ONE..............TWO..............THREE! The bell rings and here comes J.G. Brooks and Tina sliding in the ring, but The Resurrector and Sammy are out and leaving through the crowd, so Tina hit's the ref with an sto locking in the T & A and making him tap quick like a bitch. Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner of the match..........The Resurrector!

Brooks helps Mack up in a corner and Tina let's go of the ref, so Brooks picks him up hitting BAD and gets up doing a crotch chop over him. Mack rubs his head and starts looking pissed, then he rips up the ref and yells.

YOUR DEAD!

And he shoves the ref back quickly snapping off Da Shows Ova to his chin sending the already out official tumbling through the ropes to the floor. Mack drops and rolls out ripping him back up to nail the Mack Attack on the floor. Brooks and Tina hop out and stand with Mack who just nods to both for the back up, the three raise their arms in X's slapping hands together, then head up the ramp. The crowd cheering loud as the trio slaps some hands, and Nick Miller says.

Interesting ending to that match as it seemed the referee bluntly screwed over Mack, hell, he didn't even acknowledge Sammy's interference. Something fishy, like perhaps The Resurrector paid him off or the ref had some deep grudge against Mack?! Hopefully we find out, but now we need a referee as we got more matches, the main event and next, the triple threat match for the International Title!

And now "Domination" hit's the pa bringing the crowd into a huge ovation for Viper who walks out in his suit pants and shoes, but a ref shirt. His hair tied back and he heads down the ramp all business, though he does slap a few hands while heading around the ring, says something to Nick and steps into the ring via the steps. Viper stands in a corner awaiting the next match apparently as Nick Miller says.

Well, the Co-Owner himself, Viper, is finishing the job as referee for the night, so one thing for sure is that we should have no more screw jobs, though I guess the main event doesn't need a ref really as only two men enter the Prison Yard. But first we find out if Tina can continue to hold on to her International Title or is it time for a change?

"Blow Me Away" plays on the pa system and the pyro falls from the ceiling as Jason struts out waving his arms arrogantly while Sara makes the announcement..

The following match is a triple threat match for one fall. First, making his way to the ring from Charlotte North Carolina, weighing in at two hundred twenty five pounds.........Jason Stratus!

He slowly walks out of the pyro and walks down the ramp. He goes up the steps and steps into the ring and goes to a corner and poses arrogantly. He hops down as Chris comes jumping through the curtain with the Internet Championship strapped around his waist as "Written In The Stars" plays and he jumps around loosening his legs. He walks down the aisle slapping fans hands as Sara makes the introduction.

Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at two hundred fourteen pounds, he is the SEF Internet Champion........Chris Rogers!

Chris comes sliding into the ring now and jumps up to the second turnbuckle lifting both arms up high clenching his fists and smiling. He hops down ready for action, leaning in the corner. Then "Foxy, Foxy" hits now and out skips Tina flashing the devils sign in the air with both hands and the SEF International Championship around her waist. She continues skipping down the aisle and slaps some fans hands as Sara makes the announcement.

Making her way to the ring, from Sacramento California, weighing in at one hundred thirty pounds, she is the SEF International Champion........Tina!

She heads up the steps, walks across the apron and then gets in the ring, bending over the middle rope a little slowly to tease getting whistles and cheers, then Tina runs across the ring hopping up on the middle turnbuckle pumping one fist in the air while pointing to her title. She does a crotch chop, then turns hopping down and hands the title over to the ref and the bell is sounded. Jason tackles Chris to the mat and starts to rain down rights and lefts on Chris's head. Tina runs over and yanks up Jason by the head and hits Jason with forearm shots to the head, backing him against the ropes and she Irish whips him across the ring. Jason comes back and gets met with a back body drop. Chris gets up and runs over to Tina to German suplex her but as Chris lets go, Tina lands on her feet and charges over to him after he turns around and clotheslines him. Jason sees that Tina's back turned and runs over for a jumping reverse bulldog but Tina counters by wrenching out of it and shoves him off her. Jason stops in his tracks and looks to go after Tina but spears him down to mat and lays into his head a bunch of stiff rights. Chris is up and climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for Tina to get up. She gets up, turns around, and as she looks to Chris, he flies off with a flying cross body and goes for the pin...1..........2....Kickout. Tina kicks out and Chris picks her up then sidewalks slams her to the mat, turns her on her stomach and applies a side headlock. Tina gets off her stomach and gets to her feet. Chris has the hold on tight but Tina shoves him off and Jason comes over. He clubs Tina in the back and tries to nail a Russian leg sweep but Tina counters into a bulldog. Chris starts stomping away at the fallen Jason and picks him up then nails a roundhouse kick to the head. Jason falls and rolls to the outside where he falls to the floor. Tina then locks up with Chris, backing him into a corner, then lands some rights and lefts up Chris's head. She puts Chris up on the top turnbuckle and climbs up. Tina places Chris's arm behind her head and hooks on to his pants then arches back, nailing a superplex. Both of them are down on the mat and Jason is up on the outside and sees this. He scurries into the ring and pins Chris....1...........2...Kick out! Chris kicks out and Jason then goes to the fallen Tina and pins her...1.........2...Kickout! Tina kicks out and Jason picks her up and Irish whips her across the ring but when she comes back, she nails a dropkick to Jason's head causing him to land on the mat and rolls to the outside again. Chris gets up, runs over to Tina, spins her around, kicks her in the stomach and looks for a power bomb instead gets caught by surprise when Tina nails a sunset flip to Chris. She gets to her feet and gets Chris to his feet, Tina puts her arm across Chris's chest, sweeps Chris's leg from out from under him then floats over locking T&A on him. Chris tries to fight out of it but eventually he taps out and the ref makes the call and Sara makes the announcement.

Here is your winner by submission and still the SEF International Champion.....and the new SEF Internet Champion.......Tina!

"Foxy, Foxy" plays as Tina lets go of Chris and the ref gets handed the title. The ref then hands Tina her International title and the SEF Internet title and she raises them both in the air in celebration. Jason, on the outside, is livid but walks up the ramp to the back. She goes to the top turnbuckle and celebrates her victory. Tina gets down, walks up the ramp while slapping the fans hands as Nick is heard.

My God! That was a great match by all three but the one that walks away double champion from this is the Golden Girl, Tina. Chris came up a little short and so did Jason. Congrats to Tina on her win. Next we have the gruesome Prison Yard Match. Will Corez walk away from it the SEF champion or will Nick keep a firm hand on his title?

The cell for the Prison Yard now hangs over the ring just about ten feet as "Floods" is heard coming over the pa and after a slight wait of thirty seconds or more we see Corez walk out sneering and he heads on down to the ring as he's introduced.

The following match is a Prison Yard where to win you must escape the cage with both feet on the floor and it is for the SEF World Heavyweight Championship! Now making his way to the ring from Memphis Tennessee, weighing in at two hundred thirty five pounds............Corez!

He comes running down now and slides into the ring popping up quick ready to fight. Corez circles around some, shoots his arms out in a crucifix pose, then starts the match or leans back in a corner. We hear "Regular People" come over the pa and the crowd cheers as Torres comes out with a cocky swagger.

Now making his way to the ring from Seattle Washington, he weighs two hundred eighty pounds and his the SEF World Heavyweight Champion........Nick Torres!

He heads down the ramp making a sliding motion with his hands, gets patted on the back by fans, though a number of them are booing, not that he cares. Torres heads up the steps and gets into the ring, stomps his feet as he kinda bends down some and points his thumbs to himself getting pumped up, then raises his arms out straight. He takes his toothpick out, then tosses it down and unstraps the World Title from his waist raising it in the air. The referee for the match, Viper, takes the belt from him raising it up to show what's on the line, then shows it to Corez and steps out of the ring with it under his arm. He steps back up the ramp as the cell lowers down into place around the ring, then the bell sounds and a lockup begins this match with Torres forcing Corez into the ropes, then knees him in the ribs. Torres hammers Corez with hard rights, whips him across the ring and runs at him for a boot to the face. Corez ducks it and runs to the ropes springing off into a leaping shoulder block sending Torres down. Corez yanks up the World Champ and delivers a scoop slam, then runs to the ropes springing off for a leg drop. Corez drops his left leg across Torres' throat and rolls off getting to his feet. He then pulls Torres up turning him into a neck breaker, then sits down snapping the champ down with him and Torres' falls to his stomach. Corez rolls out of the ring yanking a kendo stick off the cage, then rolls back in getting to his feet with the crowd popping loud. Torres is kneeling up and gets the stick smacked to his back, then Corez yanks him up using the stick to choke him and nails a Russian leg sweep. Corez rolls back out and pulls a table up sliding it in the ring, then he yanks down a barbed wire ballbat tossing it in the ring. Corez grabs a chain hanging from the cell and slides in getting to his feet. Torres' is on his hands and knees when Corez swings the chain around his neck, then yanks back choking him with it. Torres' flails his arms and thrashes around getting to his feet in desperation to get free, to get air. He gasps and backs up running Corez into a corner, smacks the back of his head into Corez's, then pulls away and turns. Corez dives out with a spear taking Torres' down, then wraps the chain around his right hand punching the champ in his head. Corez smacks him good cutting him a little, then drops the chain and gets up to go over to the barbed wire ballbat. He picks it up and walks over jabbing the end into Torres's head, then rakes it across his forehead really opening him up. Corez drops it and pulls Torres' up looking for a piledriver on the barbed wire, but gets his legs pulled out and slammed to his back. Torres' picks up the bat and smacks Corez right between the legs, then runs to the ropes springing off with the bat held out and drops it across Corez's head. Torres' gets up and pulls Corez up who is bleeding a little now, then knees him in the gut and rips Corez up with a pump handle slam. Torres' picks up the kendo stick and starts smacking Corez across his back and stomach, then nails him with one hard crack over his head to keep him down. Now the World Champ picks up the table setting it up near a corner, then pulls Corez up looking for the Gangstas Edge eyeing the table and standing just right to put Corez through it. Torres lifts him and Corez slides out behind him, then turns and runs him forward slamming Torres' head into the table. Corez rips him by the hair slamming Torres' to the mat, then picks up the barbed wire bat running to the ropes and springs off the ropes to drop it across Torres' head as he did earlier to Corez. The challenger gets up and brings the bat down across Torres' stomach and chest scraping him up, then runs back to the ropes as Torres' sits up and swings the bat into his head knocking the champ back down. Corez hops out of the ring now and pulls a ladder out standing it up on the floor, then gets a bottle of lighter fluid and matches from under the ring. He slides in with them and squirts the fluid all over the table which he pulls a little more to the center of the ring. Corez then kicks Torres' in his head and yanks him hitting the Insanity Driver, then pulls him up and over to sit on the top turnbuckle behind the table. Corez lights a match and throws it on the table sending it up in a whoosh, then heads up the turnbuckles head butting Toires' and delivers a superplex through the table. The crowd going nuts cheering loud and chanting...

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...

And Torres rolling away falls down near the ropes holding his back in pain while Corez is out on the floor patting at his hair to make sure he ain't on fire. The crowd loving it keep on cheering for this insane match, so Corez pulls out another table setting it up on the floor, then he heads up the ladder which is nearby scaling as fast as he can. Torres' is up on the ropes and heads that way stepping out on the apron to the other side of the ladder. He scales up reaching the top with Corez and the two come to blows keeping the blood flowing from their heads, Torres' overpowering Corez and gets the advantage slamming his head to the top of the ladder. Corez losing footing falls down a few rungs, but catches himself about halfway, so Torres' heads up the cage now scaling to the top. Corez is right behind and Torres' pulls himself up into the barbed wire trying to be careful, but yelling from the pain. Corez moves up into quick and gets on his feet with Torres who kicks Corez in the gut, then looks for the Gangstas Edge. Corez low blows him and backs away pulling Torres' towards the corner of the cell where the table is set up right below inside on the floor. Corez kicks the champ in the stomach, then nails The Corez Effect bouncing his head into the barbed wire and off the edge, so Torres' flips over and down crashing through the table. Corez hangs on to the steel structure holding the cage together, his hand and arm cut from the barbed wire and he sits up, then rolls over crawling down the outside as the crowd is chanting once again...

HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT...HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT...

Torres' doesn't move much, though he tries to get up, his arms moving a bit, but its Corez who moves down closer to the floor. He gets about seven to ten feet away and just laps into an elbow drop almost falling on the ramp with a loud clang. The crowd popping as he has won the match and so Sara makes the announcement while Viper kneels down checking on him and Corez the title.

Here is your winner of the Prison Yard and the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion..........Corez!

"Floods" plays over the pa as Corez sits up and Viper raises his arms, then the new champ clutches the title to his chest just sitting there. Viper yells to get the cage raised up and it is soon lifting, then he slides under checking on Torres's. Corez gets to his feet and looks over the damage, looks at the title and lifts it up to a rousing ovation from the crowd. He heads up the ramp slapping fans hands letting them slap the belt, then stands on stage doing the crucifix pose with the title over his left shoulder. Corez heads to the back as Nick Miller wraps up the show.

Wow, what a match that was, what a fight I guess is more like it! It was bloody and it was literally on fire and then it was over with The Corez Effect on top of the side of the cage ending with a nasty fall through a table. A hell of a night capped off with a phenomenal match, so hope you all enjoyed SEF's Christmas present to all of you and we'll see ya on Evolution back on Friday night January 13th, oh yea, Friday the 13th. So from all of us here, goodnight folks!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF