sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Stepping Up To Shine (Halloween HaVoc Promo)

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 26, 2011, 08:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

A silence follows the last Evolution as no one seems to be talking about it or even the upcoming Evolution this Thursday in just two nights from now and nothing about the pay per view in just six nights on Halloween appropriately titled Halloween HaVoc! Both shows are looking to be stacked as usual despite not very many matches as SEF puts all they can into each match produced, still though, the wrestlers have to step up and who really is stepping up around here!?

The International Champion is for sure as Tina is currently stepping up now, up the steps leading into the house she stays in with Mack and Nykki, the ol’ white house on Mack Avenue, and she plops down on the bench on the porch. Her legs stretching out and relaxing as she leans her head back scanning up to the morning sky, then she sighs before saying.

So it seems I was right all along, that Midnight fears me, so much in fact that her fear forced her out of SEF forever as if she ever steps foot in the company again, she’s out. She made the choice though and now in the halls of SEF, Midnight will always be known as a cowardly jobber because she can’t come back to make up for it. So now at Halloween HaVoc I get to actually have a wrestling match instead of fighting some scared twit in a lame house of horrors or whatever it was!?!

Tina rolling her eyes now removes the hood from her head and lets the blonde hair down. She brushes it out with her hands, some sweat in her hair, but she acts like its no big deal and just leans back once its brushed out, then says.

I would have loved to physically send Midnight on a one way ticket out of SEF, but I suppose this will do, besides, it was probably me who caused it anyways and I say, good. She didn’t deserve a spot on the SEF roster, where wrestlers compete to get better and make their name known, something she never could grasp. Now I get to face one of four people battling in a tag match in two nights. Two of Midnight’s ex cronies, Alexandra Callaway and Matt Ward face Chris Rogers and the one I hope I get to face, Xanthus. He’s the biggest star in that match, the only one with any credible World Title reign under his belt, and if I beat him, it looks even better for me. Now, that may be who I hope wins, but whether its Xanthus or his partner Chris Rogers, it doesn’t matter. If its Matt or Alexandra, oh well, I’m ready to face anyone at Halloween HaVoc, Mack himself could stand across from me and I would aim to kick his ass! Matt and Alexandra I have faced already, the night I won the International Title, so I’d prefer new blood, then again, this will be one on one and it will be a ladder match, so again, it really doesn’t fucking matter!

Tina leans forward some looking a bit more tense, perhaps intense, focused on defending that title, determined to be one of the greatest champions in history. Her eyes lit up like the fourth of July telling you to hurry and step or get ready to die! And now she says.

Chris, you had a great comeback when you destroyed Jacob Daniels, but then last week you tapped out to Jason Stratus who was making his debut and you think you have what it takes to face me? Maybe you could step up in time, but its doubtful as it’s the night before Evolution and we have five until Halloween HaVoc. Alexandra, you tried to act all dark and demonic like Midnight and got shut down by the real T & A because you failed to recognize me as being talented. You and Matt both wrote me off and now you sit there with your thumbs up your asses twiddling them because you know stepping in the ring with me is your suicide. A supposed veteran with over a decade of experience and you cannot handle lil ol’ me who is in her second year. Then again, I came up in SEF with Julie and Mack mentoring me while you don’t even name what companies you came from and act as if they weren’t even that good. So your decade in the minor leagues is like a year in SEF, maybe, heh, I don’t really know about that one, but the way you act, the way you perform in the ring, it shows that you haven’t learned very much about wrestling. We are going into a ladder match at Halloween Havoc, myself as the champion against either you Alexandra, you or your lil boy Matty or one of your opponents, Chris Rogers or Xanthus. And after climbing that ladder it will be the real T & A that stands on the top with the title held high as the winner, I just hope I get a decent opponent and don’t have to carry anyone. Which is why I want Xanthus, but even he has yet take notice of the match tomorrow. Then he is coming off a real addiction to drugs unlike that fake whore Midnight who only lied about the drugs to try and cover up her fear of me!

She smirks at that last shot on Midnight, then just shakes her head side to side a lil laughing. Tina leaning back relaxing again says.

One of your four will be walking out of Evolution tomorrow night with your sights set on my International Championship hanging above the ring Monday night at Halloween HaVoc. Whoever it is has to go through me and I’ve proven that is far from an easy task for normally I will choke anyone out, but come Monday, there is no pins or submissions, no rules, but one! Scale the ladder and unhook the title from the loop above the ring, and an unwritten rule, use that ladder as a third opponent, use it as an extension of yourself, use it to win at any cost to your challenger. This is my time to shine, not yours Alexandra, not yours Matt, not yours Chris, and no Xanthus, its not yours either, this moment belongs to me, the real T & A and one day you will be looking up at me as one of the most dominant women in pro wrestling, I promise!

That determination shining from her eyes as bright as the sun it seems as Tina continues.

That is my goal, to keep this business truly equal, to measure up to the women of the past and exceed what they did, keep that bar set high., so the show is never dull. This is me stepping into my own, stepping out into my own legacy, stepping up to shine brighter, bigger, and better than anyone who dares to stand across the ring from me. I don’t care where you have been, what you have done there or here or anywhere for I am currently doing what I do best and better than half the fucking roster, wrestle my way to the top. No one can stop me, not one of your four tomorrow night, not anyone and I’ll show you why by kicking any skank ass trying to pry the title from me. It’ll never happen for I cherish the belt far too much to let it go, to let it slip away from me. My name is Taylor Nina Andrews indeed and I am the real T & A, something no joke from Florida can compare to or be lucky enough to sign me. I prefer to stay in SEF, where the real big dogs play with the ferocious cats that will claw your fucking eyes out, wrestle you into submission, fly around the ring like its home because to me, this is truly home. Not this house I’m staying in, but SEF, the wrestling ring, that is my fucking home and like it or not, like me or hate me, Tina is shoving every word down all your throats and ascending that ladder to true greatness!

Now she stands and does a quick crotch chop, then turns opening the door, steps inside, then shuts it and so fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF