sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dominant Champions Forever

Started by Da Gangstas, October 27, 2011, 09:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Laying on a white satin sofa in a luxurious looking room is the sultry and sexy Stacy with bare legs sticking out of a very short jean skirt frayed at the ends, Her legs are together and bent at the knees slightly which stick out towards the edge of the sofa, her breasts covered only by the World Heavyweight Title and her Internet Title around her waist. Stacy just smirking slyly with her right arm under her head to hold it up, her body relaxed, but her mind sharp as ever as she prepares to defend the title again on this very night. She still smirks as she says.

So lil miss Sammy couldn’t get the job done last week, she failed to take back my Internet Title and now she gets another shot at me, but this time in a triple threat match where I could lose without even getting beaten. What if Jason pins Sammy or makes that weak whore submit, then what, I have to give up the gold because she isn’t good enough to be a champion well I am?!

A bit of a scowl on her face now and Stacy just glares a little while saying.

My second challenger to this title around my gorgeous waist is Jason Stratus, a man who won his debut last week by submission, but Jason, that was an easy victory for you compared to what awaits you tonight. Chris Rogers is a smalltime rookie like yourself, but has even less talent and you Jason, your simply in over your head tangling with two women who represent SEF to a tee as being intergender. Despite Sammy being less than myself, she is a ferocious woman who can be dangerous in a match with no rules, then again, I am far more dangerous. I have the World Heavyweight Champion on my side which far outweighs some Soulless Empire made of rookies and the thing is, I don’t need Nick Torres to even be at ringside for me to win. I single handedly defeated Sammy twice now and I will destroy anyone in my path to keeping this title securely around my waist. Fuck Julie, I am the real queen around here and can prove it by simply showing off both the titles I wear right now!

She smirks again while running her right hand down her side and then around to the Internet Title and now up to the World Title. And now Nick Torres comes into view from the right taking a seat on the sofa near Stacy’s feet. He lifts her legs up scooting under her and rubs Stacy’s smooth legs, looks at his girl with a slick smirk, then back this way saying.

Were a couple of champions and truly dominant champions who are the strongest couple in history and we’ll prove it against anyone who dares challenge us. Like tonight when Stacy kicks Jason to the curb and finally takes that cunt Sammy out for good leaving Brooks all for me to get dismantled when I successfully defend my World strap. You like helping that lil girl out don’t you Brooks, finally your uptight ass is getting a piece of ass and your fired up now huh, your all gung ho to whip my ass. Well son, I got news for ya, I been with better and hotter, hell, my queen here, well, enough said!

Torres smirking arrogantly leans in kissing Stacy who just grins big. Torres then sits up still ribbing her legs and says.

Fact a the matter is Brooks is that you are in for the ride of your life if ya think running down to save the day and running me off means your just gonna walk in and take my title without a fight to the bitter end. Tonight is Evolution and I am forced to defend my title when really I shouldn’t fucking have to after the hell I been through with this company. Cast off as being dead, stripped of the World Title because SEF couldn’t get it together enough to book a show, but I got it back and I am a three time World Champion here. And Brooks, this reign doesn’t end tonight, it will not fucking end this year, and with every ounce of fight in this big ol’ body, this reign will not end until I collapse!

Torres all fired up, his eyes intensely showing the determination in him to make this title reign count the most, to shove it down everyone’s throat, especially SEF’s! He calms down some, getting that arrogant smirk again as he’s too much of an arrogant asshole not to do it, its who he is, its his natural state and he says.

Besides, like Stacy said, I got her back because she has mine, because we are the best team in SEF today, hell, maybe when we both get down with the jobbers we have to beat, we should take those Tag Titles from Impact X!?!

He looks at Stacy, both smirk and Stacy says.

Holding the triple crown as a couple, I believe that would make history in a very big way, so maybe we should, but first, Jason Stratus, Skanky, I mean Sammy and her lil boy Brooks who thinks he’s BAD, please, none of you are getting near our gold. Brooks, your not bad, you just plain suck which makes me wonder if Sammy turned lesbian after getting involved with you!?

An equally arrogant smirk to Torres who kisses his girl, then looks back up saying.

Good question cause ya never know about this mysterious Brooks, I mean after all, who really knows him besides the Owners of this company and well, we all know they can keep secrets very well. Thing is Brooks, it doesn’t matter who you are, what you are, your preferences out of the ring, even your style in the ring for once you meet me one on one, you learn quick why I can be who I am!

And that overly arrogant smirk flashes big while Torres continues on.

You learn that Nick Torres is the Westsiders Edge and that I take shit from no one, I give it and I give everyone an equal opportunity ass kicking. Nick Torres is also the World Heavyweight Champion, yea Brooks, World Champ, Champion of the fucking World, something your not. Something you won’t be this year because I am not losing this belt and if you fail to hear that, I’ll make sure you hear it when I bash that golden title into your fucking skull you piece of shit! You failed against Shane Mack and I know ya heard it all about that, well that’s all I am saying on it because Mack isn’t shit anymore. Hell, compared to me he never was for the real king of this company is right here with his true queen and were are sitting on the throne over all of the roster for as long as we want to. We are what Evolution is all about in this business, we are what the future is all about and you Brooks, your just another fan who thought he could make it in a world he obviously knows little about. You had great help, you have talent, but you don’t have IT, you don’t have my drive, you don’t really want this!

His right hand moves up to the World Title tapping the plate of it, then he runs his hands to Stacy’s shoulder as he says.

Your not going to get it either, not tonight, not any night for Nick Torres is World Champ and the West Coast Couple is forever champions, so have a nice day, kiddos!

He does a one handed crotch chop with his left hand, then leans in kissing Stacy again before kneeling up between her legs. Torres pulls off the black tee and falls into another kiss from Stacy, the two getting real passionate when Torres tosses the shirt this way and fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF