sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Going for glory

Started by fkingkool8303, October 27, 2011, 07:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Jason stratus has been working very hard to make success in the SEF and trying to please his friends in the Soulless Empire. Now he has a chance to become a champion in the SEF. This week on evolution he will be facing off with Sammy and Current Internet Champion Stacy for the right to become the Internet champion in the SEF.
Jason stratus is working out on his own. He begins to think about the short rise to glory that he has already taken up to this point where now he could walk out of this next evolution show with a championship and would bring the first title to the Soul Less Empire
The scene begins with a dark room. Just a few Candles are lit. Jason stratus is wearing a black suit and is thinking. You can see Poe in the background.
Jason: A journey that I must take. Something that will mean more to us all. You see Darkness and the soulless empire is your present and your future. Tonight I can claim two more souls and this time there will be a prize at the end of this. The SEF Internet Championship.
Jason begins to smile.
Jason: In this day and age of man. There is been a few people that have wonders what my thoughts about the upcoming match with Sammy and Stacy and the Internet Championship.  Sammy and Stacy are standing in my way of winning a championship belt. My first ever champion in any company that I have or used to be in. You see I have never won a world title but I am not going to let this chance get away. I am going to dig down deeper and harder than ever before cause tonight this is about my destiny and my dream of winning a championship and take a piece from your so called West Coast Couple.
Scoffs
Jason: Give me a freaking break. Well Stacy. You might be the west coast queen or princess but I am the one that is going to end your great run. I am hungry and I am looking forward to win your championship and finally bring something to the table. Now Sammy you are also in this match, You have been caught in the wrong place at wrong time. It doesn’t matter to me any more what I have to do or what I need to do to win the title. I am going to dig down deep and you are going to see Jason Stratus finally become the new Internet Champion
Jason looks at the fire of the candles. He puts his hand over it but not close enough to burn his hand.
Jason: Like I said to Chris Rogers last week. You can be defined about what your path you take. It doesn’t matter if or how you do it but I am here to do a few things. For one I am looking to kick some ass and take some names. Two that Internet championship looks pretty good around my waist and three and most important I want to show my friends in the Soulless Empire that I am ready to take the entire SEF by storm. Tonight when this is all said and done you will see me with the Internet time in my hands.

I have been thinking about this night for a very long time. You see when I started in my federation career it was about winning championship and being the best in the world. Than one night I had to deal with Chris Rogers and I didn’t have any problem with the one hit wonder. Now  I am going into my second match and I am looking to try to win my first ever singles title anywhere in the world. It’s time for me to make a name for myself and put my name in lights. Tonight I am going to do just that when I take down Sammy and Tracy and capture the Internet championship. Tonight the world will see what the true meaning of darkness is all about.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF