sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Scum Sucking Pigs!

Started by midnight, October 31, 2011, 11:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

The camera comes into focus on the brand new signees to SEF roster, Mysteria and her bodyguard Kong. Mysteria is standing beside her bodyguard as we see Kong pounding her right gloved fist into her left gloved hand. Kong has a look of shear meanness to her face as Mysteria began to speak.

Mysteria: The infidels. They are the scums that rot in the sewers of this horrible country. Our great Allah will guide us Kong to the victory we seek when that filthy sewer rat Jason Stratus and the disgraceful Tina feel the power of the almighty Jihad known as me. I will utterly destroy these swines and dispose of them like pigs at a slaughthouse. These americans, they know nothing, they are nothing. They will die like dogs when I am done with thee.

Kong snarls as she pounds her fist hard as Mysteria laughs. Mysteria pats Kong on the top of her shoulder as Kong herself points to the camera and gives a throat slash signal with her thumb. She goes back to pounding her fist into her left gloved hand while Mysteria rubs her hands together. The scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF