sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Das Ende ist Wiehern(The End is Neigh)

Started by Demonica, November 03, 2011, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonica

Demonica finally was making her debut in the ring. Her opponent was a man who has been on the losing end of things, Chris Rogers. Demonica was going to prove that she is all that she says she is and much more. Demonica knew that she would defeat him with ease without her Soulless Empire interferring.
Demonica stood in front of a table that had only one candlelight lit in the whole room. She closed her eyes and began to chant a spell that was in German. After she had chanted,she opened her eyes and began to speak.

"Die Zeit hat cometh für die, Zeugnis über die Dunkelheit und das Übel abzulegen, die darunter sein werden. Chris Rogers wird der erste Leidtragende in meiner Suche sein, den Internetmeisterschaftstitel einzufangen. Chris wird Leidtragender zum Endbringer fallen und ich werde Sieg gewinnen und dann ich werde ein Schritt sein, der näher ist zu Gehen, nachdem Stacy und nimmt, was meiner ist." (The time has cometh for those to bear witness to the darkness and the evil that will be among them. Chris Rogers will be the first victim in my quest to capture the Internet Championship title. Chris will fall victim to the Endbringer and I will gain victory and then I will be a step closer to going after Stacy and take what is mine.)

Demonica takes her two fingers and snuffs out the candlelight on the candle and lets out an evil laugh.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF