sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Warriors Never Die

Started by Strife, November 03, 2011, 03:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strife

Black screen.

A flicker of life for a moment, a tease of an image, but we get nothing.

Finally, the familiar hum of a webcam as we are shown the interior of a simple, dim lit apartment.  There seems to be no life.  Not a sound can be heard except the camera audio's hum. 

It isn't long before the stillness is broken.  A man walks into view wearing a black and blue hoody and black jeans.  He lifts his head to reveal long dark hair under the hood, and a shit eating grin.  His hands in his pockets, he lifts his head just enough for his face to be viewed.  A ghost from the past had once again shown his face. 

"You're all in so much trouble...I won't say when....I won't say how...I won't say why.  But soon, you will all believe in ghosts...cause this one is gonna haunt this place til you all run scared.  Warriors don't die, they become legends.  SEF, I hope you all can bear the winds of change...Because I can hear them blowing...Can you?"

With that, the feed is immediately cut off, and we are left with the black lifeless screen once more to ponder the apparent threat...by the returning Strife.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF