sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going to win!

Started by ChrisRogers, November 03, 2011, 06:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF presents "Evolution" is on the air, and the scene opens up with Chris Rogers looking into the camera started talking.

Tonight on "Evolution", I'm stepping in the ring against Demonica Armster, so I had the chance watch her promo, and I want her to understand and everyone else I'm suppose to use this match trying get back on winning track, but I'm stepping in the ring with Demonica Armster to prove a point that I don't care about records winning and losing nothing. It about what you do in the ring makes you a superstar in professional wrestling. I'm here to show the world that my ability no one has not seen yet, because I can do things no one dream of doing, so Demonica Armster I will not lose to you more like I'm going to win against you once that bell prepare to face someone going deliver a fight which you can't win. Tonight is the beginning where I see myself on top in SEF, because the whole world will see why I am without a doubt a star in professional wrestling that my skills every wrestler dreams of havimg. Demonica Armster, you are the one going to fall and lose, because i'm not losing tonight!

Chris Rogers is done talking walks away from the camera, and "Evolution" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF