sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution Promo

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 03, 2011, 09:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

October thirty first, the night everyone goes out to trick or treat, to play games, to raise hell, but on that night it was when we saw SEF present a special Monday night pay per view, Halloween HaVoc. A new World Heavyweight Champion emerged, but before that Tina overcame the highflying Xanthus in a ladder match to retain her International Title. Now she looks to Evolution tonight where she is in a triple threat match against newcomer Mysteria and a guy in his third match with SEF, Jason Stratus. Could we see a new contender to Tina’s title emerge from this match or will the real T & A shut both the rookies down and continue to dominate as International Champion?

A calm and cool fall evening approaching, the hardwoods barely with any leaves left on them stand as giant, grey ghostly creatures. In a large oak on a limb about fifteen feet up the tree we see Tina sitting with a leg dangling on either side of it. Blue jeans cover those legs and she wears white sneakers, plus a black hoody showing only her faces with her hands stuffed in the pockets. Her intense sparkling eyes peering down this way while she leans against the tree saying.

Monday night I proved what I said I would do and that is take down Xanthus, beat him in a ladder match and so I am still your International Champion. Xanthus is not weak, he isn’t easy to beat, and I came close to losing, but the fight inside me would not die, I could not stay down, and I rose above him, above the ring looking out at everyone watching on the edge of their seats and I took back my title!

A confident smirk on her face now and Tina says.

Now tonight is Evolution and it’s a triple threat against two new faces, one in his third match, Jason Stratus, and the other in her debut, well I think she may be a she, not too sure!?!

A slight laugh and Tina continues.

Jason, you got a title shot last week and you came up short, but at least you showed and tried, so now your stepping in the ring another champion and have the opportunity to get another title shot. Out of all the Soulless Empire rejects your actually trying, but you best try harder than you ever have before if you expect to waltz and beat me, even if it is a triple threat. A win is a win and tonight its no rules boys and girls, its just the three of us fighting to find out who goes where. Will Jason climb the ladder and get another title shot and possibly win some gold or will I win proving to be too much for the rookies? Then there is Mysteria, the other one, the one who has yet to prove anything beyond having the ability to call names and call me disgraceful, ha, ok, where that comes from is like trying to find out where Midnight got the comparison to ODB! I notice another similarity between the two so called women is that like Midnight, this Mysteria appears to be a coward as she not only hides behind a mask, but another person as well. Another so called woman called Kong, wow, original!!!

Tina rolls her eyes, then laughs a little and says.

Your big and bad bodyguard isn’t as big and bad as either of you think for I have my own backup who can more than take care of that tub a pudding, so Mysteria, you best bring something to the ring, something that no one else has ever seen before or else your going to be made short work of. This isn’t the minor leagues where your used to competing, where you just may even dominate at, this is SEF and here, if you don’t come prepared, you just not may be able to make it back for another match. I didn’t win the International Title any other way besides one, kicking a lot of ass, making people tap out to the real T & A, proving that I am better than several people here. Maybe I am better than you Mysteria, but until tonight when that bell rings we’ll never know and if you need help, that tells me you doubt yourself. I’m sure you have a million and one excuses to claim why you wouldn’t be afraid, but actions speak the loudest and you spoke loud and clear when you debuted with a bodyguard. She can’t help, no one can, for your in over your head and I know exactly what I’m doing!

And then she leans forward spinning around under the limb holding on with her arms before dropping straight down into a squat. Tina just stands up and smirks before walking off into the woods, then the view fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF