sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Return of......(Tina reply only)

Started by midnight, November 05, 2011, 12:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Fans begin to start chanting and cheering as Chicken Huntin by ICP starts playing. Bethany Sorrow comes down the ramp, smile on her face and slapping fans hands. Bethany slides into the ring and starts dancing around to her theme music. She then grabs a mic and starts speaking to her fans.

"Whoop whoop fam! Wha thee fuck is going on ninjas?? I was sittin at home chillin and watchin SEF and it got me thinkin about how this no good loser bitch named Tina was ruinin the title that I had once held. So I called up and got the crazy idea to come back and set this bitch straight and take back what is mine. Tina...you do not deserve holding that title around your waist, only I do. You have done nothin except run your lip and disrespected the title. So now I am comin afta' you homie, and this time you will have nowhere to run and hide. The Psychopathic Bytch is back and its time to show the world that the hatchet runs deep in this federation. I won the title once, and now I will reclaim it for a second time."

Just then....someone's music plays and they come out..

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF