sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

More Focused Than Ever

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 09, 2011, 09:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Sitting under the moonlight in the deep dark woods somewhere is Tina seen only from the light of the camera. She sits Indian style on the ground, a hoodie covering her head, so only her face is seen, her eyes sparkling in the light and she says with a smirk.

So it seems this Bethany Sorrow wanted to face me, but is changing her tune and focusing on getting an Internet Title shot in the battle royal this Friday. I suppose Beth, that the beating you received from me last Thursday was enough for you, but if not, you know where to find me. In that ring kicking ass like I did yours, like I did to Jason Stratus before I made him tap out. You and Me step in the ring and I’ll make sure you walk away knowing that I deserve the International title way more than you ever did.

She scoffs in disgust almost at Bethany and says.

The only reason you got that title I hold now is because the owner then was trying to kill SEF and didn’t care about that title, hell, not too long after he got rid of it, not before Nikky Venom held it though. Talk about a real waste of space, someone given the world and he couldn’t figure out anything, density doesn’t even describe him. Although it could describe you Bethany, someone who thinks their so cool, you actually believe your something good in the ring, that you just some ol school clown, but your simply fake. You’re a two bit cunt who will not get anywhere near my International Title, but I will step in the ring anytime you want to, so let’s go honey. I am who I am and I am very comfortable in my skin because I am without a doubt one of the best wrestlers on this roster and I am proving every night. I proved it by winning this title and not losing a match in a few weeks, I believe.

She chuckles a bit realizing she hasn’t kept track, but then says.

I don’t keep track of any streak I may be on, but last Thursday I kicked your ass Beth, yours and Jason’s, then three nights earlier I took out Xanthus in a ladder match to retain my title. The week before on Evolution I had no televised match and before that, well, I’m more focused on now, the very near future for I have a shot at the Tag Titles with who else, but Xanthus. Not what I was expecting to get, but if I can beat Mack and Julie this Friday and win the Tag Titles, well, that makes a double champ and truly better than anyone else!

An arrogant smirk on her face now and Tina just stays huddled forward, her hands in her pockets as she glances up saying.

We’ll see about that one for I’m not sure about Xanthus, he’s still getting back into the mix, but this could be what pushed him all the way back in, so Xanthus, were all friends, let’s steal this show and maybe the two of us can win!?!

Tina smirks leaning back a bit, then stands up and blows a kiss this way, laughs and does a crotch chop. Tina pulls her unzipped hoodie open rubbing her hands seductively up her stomach pulling the tight white baby tee up a little. She stops and laughs, then zips her hoodie up and walks past the view leaving us to see only the dark woods, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF