sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Devil's SEF World Heavyweight Champion Speaks!

Started by founder, November 10, 2011, 05:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene opens up to a view of an airstrip on the famous base of the home of 101st Airborne Division and the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Fort Campbell, Kentucky. The camera pans around and comes upon a view of a helicopter that is a U.S. Army MH-60L Blackhawk helicopter and a man that standing by it. This man is none other than the new SEF World Heavyweight Champion, JG Brooks. He’s wearing a black business jacket, a pair of baggy blue jeans with a belt that has a chain attached to his wallet, and a pair of army combat boots with his BAD t-shirt. JG also has his SEF World title on his shoulder as he looks into the camera.

Finally, I got the SEF World Championship around my waist. After three different times, I got it but the thing is, I never really got to celebrate my win over Nicky. But I will. After I beat your ass before later down the road beating it yet again to retain my title. I’ve busted my ass for far too long to let you or anyone on the roster take what I’ve scarified for. I beat cancer and I have now beaten you, Nick. But now, my focus is on your best friend, The Ressurector, who is also gunning for my title. Now I see why some might falter when they get this title. Boys and girls of SEF, I am not going to be a type of champion that doesn’t answer all challenges. I don’t back down from a fight and I am not about to start now.

JG shifts the belt from his right to left shoulder and soon looks down at it.

Troy, and I am going to refer to you as that because well, I don’t care what name you use. Skull, Troy Storms, or The Ressurector, it don’t matter to me. You see, I’m known by many names as well. But I’m the one that will come out on top as the victor. You stole my title from me as I was about celebrate with it. That all my hard work, I couldn’t hold my title above my head with my gal to celebrate my grandest moment in my life. For that, you, Troy, will pay dearly. Just like all the forty thousand and plus paid dearly during this war that is coming to a close soon, you will pay for cheating me out of what I so rightfully earned. You may have once upon a time sacrificed a virgin in the desert but I’ve sacrificed time when I had cancer. And you will be the same way. I will sacrifice you along the way to November to Remember and it beings tonight. Tonight, I make it simpler to retain what I have busted my ass for so many years for and got let down when I didn’t get it. Troy, I still don’t really get why you helped me win at Halloween HaVoc then you took off with my title like a thief in the night. I will make you my first example in my first match as the SEF World champion. You called me a paper champion……how funny. There’s nothing paper about this champion. Just because I’ve dropped the ball in the past doesn’t mean I haven’t learned from it. Troy, I am not letting go of this title for nothing in the world….NOTHING I TELL YOU! You can threaten me with everything under the Sun and promise that you will do this and that to me to cut my reign as champ short all you want. It’s not going to happen. I am keeping a firm grasp on this and there is nothing that you can do about it. My hold on this title is just starting to warm it and anything I touch, I make it white hot……just ask Sammy how hot I can get things.

JG smugly smirks and rubs where his name plate is. He then breaths in and then speaks more.

Tonight, Troy is the continuation of my Evolution in this business and more importantly, in SEF. You are going to be the prime example of it is not a good idea to take what does not belong to you. I got to go and take care of my old lady and get a little ‘warm up’ from her to help me beat your ass and make you a believer that I am the future of SEF and the rightful SEF World Heavyweight Champion with one BAD. See you in the ring, Troy!

The sound of a vehicle is heard pulling up as JG walks away from the helicopter and the camera follows him. JG gets in an Army style jeep with Sammy, who has her hair down and free, sporting a black BDU jacket in the driver’s side. JG gets in and takes Sammy’s face within his right hand gently and lays a passionate kiss on her before she puts the Jeep in gear and they drive off as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF