sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ready to rumble

Started by fkingkool8303, November 11, 2011, 12:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

A meaningful match for Jason. This is his chance to earn a title shot for the Internet championship belt but now he has to deal with so many fighters in the upcoming match this is not even funny. There are so many people in the match it’s a true test of heart and commitment that will either help or hurt the young man’s career. With some members of the Soulless Empire in the match you would think that they would work together and try to get one of them to the finish line and the chance to become the number one contender. However, The Empire might be going in different directions that nobody knows what is really going on. Oh well, I guess it’s every person for themselves at this point and time.
Jason Stratus is sitting on the couch and thinking about the match coming up.

Jason: So an over the top battle royal where the winner will get a chance to fight the Internet Champion next week?

Jason: Perfect, This is my chance to make things right for myself. This time it’s no longer about the Soulless Empire this is about me and making an impact. I need to get back to the basics in my mind. I have been short minded about a lot of things and now more than ever before this is about making and stating a claim on something that I believe that will and should be mine.

Jason: The SEF Internet Champion Championship. I had a title match in a triple threat once before and I didn’t win it so now I am going to dig down deep and try my hardest and once I do win the Battle Royal then I will be fighting for the Internet Championship and I don’t care who I have to deal with if it’s a member of my own family or anybody else I will be the last man standing in that very ring. I can’t let a reject like Chris Rogers come out on top. That would be the darkest day in the SEF. I mean god I buried the bastard and made him tap out like a bitch for him to get another chance and a shot at the Internet championship is laughable.

Jason: At the end of the day I know what the rest are capable of. So now I have to dig down deep and show the world what I am truly made of.

Jason: This week you are about to witness what the true nightmare of the Soulless Empire is all about. I am going to step in that very ring and I am going to bring some glory and honor back and I am going to do this on my own. I don’t need them anymore. It seems like there has never been a united group or a united front. Then so be it. I am going to finish the job and create more memories then anyone combined. This is not just a chance but a Mission that I accept to take on by myself. At the end of the night you are looking at the next number one contender for the SEF Internet Champion and in one short weeks time. You are looking at the SEF Internet champion of the world. Jason Stratus.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF