sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution Promo

Started by Da Gangstas, November 11, 2011, 07:59:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Laying on a black satin sheet is the current Internet Champion of SEF, Stacy, and she has the title wrapped around her breasts covering them up. No clothes one, just the black satin sheet covering her from the waist down as she lays on her left side across a large bed in a room somewhere, not important where she is, only what she is doing. Stacy smirking delightfully licks her full, luscious lips that are a dark red color, parches them into a kiss, then just smirks some more as the Queen of Bitches says.

Tonight you finally get the chance to back up your words Derek, you have the opportunity to damage this beautiful face, to take this prestigious championship from around my gorgeous body, but darling, you don’t really think you stand a chance do you? You don’t really think that your close minded view of us ladies is going to propel you to capture what I have busted my ass for, bled for, batted and bruised this beautiful body for? You don’t really think I am some pushover who can’t defend myself, who will let some punk come back to SEF and think he can just waltz in and finish is sick minded assault on his former girlfriend on me instead? Your not very bright if you think all that is going to happen for you on this night for Derek, you obviously have been away a while, probably haven’t even watched SEF since you left, so essentially you are clueless or doing a good job of acting that way!

Stacy laughs a little, lays her head down on the soft bed nestling a little, then props her head back up on her left hand, takes her right hand and twirls some of her hair now. She then tries to pull off the best ditzy look she can and says in her best bimbo voice.

OH MY GOD!

And now she laughs, stops twirling her hair and Stacy just says.

Was that good enough for you Derek? I hope so, I hope you got a great image in your head and your delusional way of thinking keeps you going the way you are into this match because it will only make defending this title easier for me when you realize who your dealing with is a lot deadlier than your ex Ashley. She like you couldn’t handle the big leagues of SEF, but I on the other hand am prospering here and when I am done with this Internet Title, done being the sensation of the entire worldwide web, then honey, you can have at it all you want for I will be moving on, moving up!

She smiles big, almost arrogantly now, smirking her full, red lips, then Stacy says.

Grow up Derek, women have been kicking ass for years and in SEF its been nine years of women taking that barrier between us and you men and destroying it. Whitney Marret and Julie you spoke of, icons of SEF indeed, trendsetters and ground breakers they are, paving a path for all women to have true equality. I am one of those women taking SEF by storm while you, you sat on your ass claiming an injury only to now defy orders that I and half the roster you put down would have defied long ago. You think your as bad, that you can do more damage than anyone with your bare hands, grow up and get a history lesson of SEF wrestling for I can and will do more damage to your ugly fucking face than you can fathom. The difference is though, no one will care after I tear apart your ugly mug, plus Derek, should you try to break the rules and forget about the title, just try to assault me to hurt me, well, first, you better hope and pray you can before I do. Second, I know someone who would destroy in a matter of seconds, a man who could wipe the floor with your sorry carcass, a real man who would take on any woman, but also make sure his woman is satisfied. And Derek, honey, nothing satisfies me more than seeing blood run from my opponents head, from your mouth, to see you withering in pain as your put down by the Internet Champion.

She sits up now smirking bigger, the title staying around he chest and the sheet still around her legs covering up to her waist. She sits up, her legs seen moving under the sheet and crossing Indian style, then Stacy looks up relaxed saying.

If you really think everyone is miles ahead of me, than I can’t handle entering a match with the risk of being beaten so badly I need a doctor’s help to fix myself, my body, my face, if you truly believe that Derek, well then darling, as I said, this will be easy for me as I am prepared for all of that every time I step in the ring. So burn a piece of paper, burn as many as you want, I’ll save what I have for tonight when I burn your ass in the ring making you lose to a woman you think doesn’t know SEF. I can and I will kick your scrawny ass and remember honey, I have my man watching my beautiful backside, but its not like I need him against you!

She smirks and says.

Maybe I’ll tell Nick to stay in the back while I show you why messing with a woman in SEF is your worst nightmare. You want extreme rules, to throw it all out and go psycho, well honey, I can be as deadly of a psycho bitch as any you ever met. Your pathetic ex, she can’t hold a candle to me, she is nothing compared to the Queen of Bitches and I will make sure that after tonight you never, ever forget that. I haven’t been putting away opponent after opponent to keep this title only to let some never was rookie like yourself come in and take it as easy as you think you will. Keep on underestimating me, the champion, and see where it leads you Derek. Go ask Sammy how it feels to have me kick her ass week after week making her fail to get this belt back. Go ask Jason Stratus how he feels getting his ass kicked by a woman for tomorrow you will feel the same way and I will be sitting in my room once again with this beautiful title wrapped around this beautiful body of mine. And Derek, after tonight there won’t be a scratch on me as honestly, you don’t even deserve to be in the same ring with me, you don’t deserve this title shot. Viper has gone soft and sympathetic claiming you have a legit rematch, but it don’t matter how many chances you get, only how many you capitalize on. Too bad for you that I will not let you win tonight I will make you fail and go to the back of the line working your way up to earn a title shot instead if get handed one. You had your time anyways and you already failed, so maybe tonight won’t be as big a letdown, then again, I don’t care either way, just as long as I walk out the Internet Champion!

Stacy swings her legs out revealing her feet and legs up to her knees, then she pulls the black satin sheet around her waist wrapping it as she stands up. The champion smirks and looks down to her title rubbing it seductively and smirks saying.

You are the one is a dreamer for if you even think that you can destroy me, take my title, then your sadly mistaken Derek for the only of us needing anything when the night is over is you. Derek, you will need a lot of help leaving that ring, more than you will get because as I said already, no one cares about you. Your just another pawn to be used, abused, and then thrown away, now, I have better things to do!

And then she pulls the sheet in front of herself holding it up while Nick Torres steps into view in front of Stacy. He wears black jeans and nothing else, then Stacy lets him behind the sheet with her and Nick lifts her up with ease. Her legs wrap around his waist as Nick holds her with his left hand, takes the sheet and tosses it back bringing us into the darkness, so only sound is heard. The sound of kissing between lovers, then it sounds like they lay on the bed rolling around, moaning now, but a sudden silence and its over. Now all that is left is to look towards Evolution tonight and wait to see who will rise up and walk out as the Internet Champion of SEF. Will Derek Helms make his return to the company a successful one, will he make an impact by winning gold in his first match back? Or will Stacy continue to prove herself as a woman wrestler in this male dominated sport, will she hold on to that Internet Title?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF