sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Awww Shit....The Warrior is back. (Evolution)

Started by Strife, November 11, 2011, 05:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strife

Philadelphia.

The City of Brotherly Love. 

That is, outside the walls of The Arena, right in the guts of South Philly, on 7 West Ritner Street.

700 crammed and rabid wrestling fans chant in unison, as if in a trance. 

"THIS IS AWESOME"

"PLEASE DON'T STOP"

The familiar rhythmic clapping and stomping proceeded the chants, creating a cult like atmosphere like no other.  The sea of die hard wrestling freaks were all on their feet, cheering on both men, but clearly slightly favoring the man in the blue trunks and shoulder length black hair.  He was trying to get to his feet as another man lay by the corner, using the ropes to lift himself off the mat.  Whatever had just transpired was clearly intense.  The familiar man in blue was on one knee, panting and sweating, staring off into the corner at his resilient foe.  Strife begged him to stand, and his request was granted.  His opponent, a Japanese man in shorts and a cut off Tee with the words "BioHazard" chaotically painted on the back, finally lifted himself onto his feet, and gave Strife the look they both wanted....determination.  Strife smiled, and the two made their approaches.  They meet in the middle, and instantly, Strife send a forearm shiver to his enemy's face.  Undeterred, but still stunned, the man fires back at Strife, sending his own forearm into Strife's cheek.  Strife reels from the impact, takes a step back, but again fires another forearm.  The Japanese man winces in pain, but only to again return fire with his own harder strike.  Strife absorbs the forearm to the face and his legs go wobbly, but only for a moment as he again regains composure and slams another shot against his opponents face.  This time, there is no reaction but pain.  Strife again throws his forearm, and again, and again, each time the Japanese man taking dizzying impacts to his cranium.  Strife takes a step back against the ropes, and comes back with a rotating forearm, only to watch his opponent duck the attack and come back with his own forearm, followed by a short armed lariat, followed by a forearm again! Strife is getting decimated as he begins to back up against the ropes, taking forearms to the face, and short armed lariats to the chest.  Over and over the attacks came while the referee admonished the attacker for striking his enemy while against the ropes.  He finally stops, backs off and lifts his right arm.  The crowd pops, knowing whats coming.  Strife sub consciously walks away from the ropes only to get BLASTED with a hooking Lariat from his opponent.  They both hit the mat, as Strife is being covered, the ravenous crowd counts with the ref.

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR----

Strife's shoulder pops up at the last second.  His Japanese adversary looks on in disbelief, angrily yelling at the referee.  He sits up and looks around at the screaming fans, the same look of shock painted all over his face.  He stands up, and looks down at Strife and yells something that can't be heard over the sound of the crowd, and he once again flies off towards the ropes as Strife struggles to his feet.  The man swings, but Strife ducks, hits the ropes and returns with The Nomad's Ballista!! His enemy sails backwards and lands on his head, reverse somersaulting and actually rolls up onto his feet, completely out of it.  Strife looks at the crowd, and makes an X symbol with his wrists.  He then cuts the air with both arms and approaches the dazed man.  He grabs both of his opponents wrists, crosses them, and yanks him in for a powerbomb.  Taking a moment to crack his neck, Strife hoists the poor soul up, gets him about 3/4 quarters of the way up, and then proceeds to drive his opponent on his back in a sitout bomb.  Still clutching the wirsts, Strife waits for the count. 

ONE!!!

TWOO!!

THREEEE!!!

Strife releases the arms and falls backwards.  His body slams against the mat as the fans go nuts.  Strife's hand gets raised as GLITTER by Yo-Hei plays over the speakers.    He eventually makes it to his feet and leans against the ropes.  His Japanese foe is being checked on by an official as Strife motions for a microphone.  A few fans can be heard yelling "SPEECH!!".  Strife smiles and pats the head of the microphone a few times, testing it.  He grins devilishly, and addresses his followers.

"So.....How about THAT SHIT!!!"

The crowd roars in approval.

"Before I continue, I have to turn my attention to the man who came up short tonight.  If you missed it on his way in, this guy is Makoto, he's like a brother to me, and he's AWESOME!!  Tonight I was the better man, but on a few occasions he's left me lookin at the lights.  I want to take a moment and say thank you, again, for an awesome match.."

Strife walks over with his hand out stretched to Makoto, who gladly accepts.  The two stand in a handshake and after a short embrace, Makoto exits. 

"Now...onto what I'm sure you all want to hear..."

A fan boos the impending announcement.

"Hey Hey, this isn't as bad as you think.  I could be going other places! I could be going to TNA, then you fuckers would REALLY get mad at me!"

Strife laughs.

"No, I'm not going to TNA.  I'm going somewhere, I can consider to be my home away from home.  But we all know my real home is here on the road with you guys.  See, I chose to go back to the SEF, cause it's raw, its unforgiving, its badass, and thats where I BELONG!!  And what better way to kick start my return than to kick someones ass at Evolution number 44!!  Who is it? Well, someone I don't know much about really....All I know is apparently he is a three time world champion....Okay.  Cool.  I also know, that I DROPKICKED HIM IN THE FACE RECENTLY!!  I also know that after that little incident he ran from the ring like a little bitch, with his...well.....bitch.  Now that does not sound like World Champion material now does it!?"

Strife is intense, heated and passionate.  The fans eat it up, cheering for the Cult Wrestling Hero.

"See, Nick Torres is a guy who until a few days ago I couldn't give a shit about.  Now, however, he's in a very unique position.  He happens to be the first guy I get to turn into broken heap and leave him to his business while I go about mine, and that business is being an SEF World Champion again!!  Cause ya see I'm not in SEF to make friends, I'm not there to be social.  I'm there to beat people's asses, leave em feeling worthless and move onto the next one til I sit on top of the mountain and hold that SEF World Title over my head.  And man, I would feel real bad about maiming Mr. Torres...if he wasn't, from what I can tell, kind of an asshole.  Granted, I'm also an asshole, but I'm awesome, I'm the kind of asshole you want at parties and weddings.  But I digress......I could walk around saying the old cliched phrases like "I'm putting you all on notice" or "The clock is ticking"....But I'm beyond all that.  I've spent years traveling the globe, wrestling with other competitors, and wrestling my own personal demons.  But I'm focused, I'm driven, and I'm more hungry than ever.  The message I want to send, is simply this; Whether you get cheered or booed, whether you sell shirts, or jerk the curtain, if you happen to be standing across the ring from me, I'm gonna tear you apart and let the crowds have the pieces, I'm gonna blast through you and never look back.  I'd say I hope you're all ready, but you're not, so I won't bother.  Nick Torres, the boss of this company fed you to a shark when he booked this match, let's hope your little hag-bag of a manager can put you back together afterwards.  Oh and if she chooses to even put a foot on the apron, I'm gonna drop her through the damn announce table, and that is a PROMISE!!"

Strife lowers the mic to catch his breathe.

"To everyone here who came out to see my send off match, thank you, to all the people I'm gonna see at the SEF shows, you guys rock, I love you all, now come be a part of my revolution, and let's all dance around the ashes of the SEF World Title Division when I get finished! PEACE!"

Strife drops the mic with a thud, and drops to his knees bowing to the crowd.  He rises to more applause as he smiles from ear to ear.  He takes a moment to bask in the moment, and then steps between the ropes to the floor, grinning as he walks through the curtain...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF