sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Think You Know About Sacrifice

Started by Da Gangstas, November 11, 2011, 07:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Leaning against the front of a large Humvee is The Resurrector, his arms crossed over his chest which is covered by a leather vest. The big man wears black jeans, boots, and a camo style bandana on his head. Dark sunglasses cover his eyes even though its night, but who’s gonna tell him otherwise without the risk of getting your head kicked off or worse?! A sneer on his face as he says.

First of all…boy, because until you prove to me your anything else, but a boy carrying the World Title only because I let you, then that is your name. Second though, what is really in a fucking name? You see boy, and in case you or anyone may too fucking dumb to figure it out, I mean you Brooks, see, a name is only as good as the person behind it, so call me whatever you want, but at the end of this night here on a base full of soldiers ready to see my whip some ass, you will call me bigger and better than you. Skull is who I was and still am for had I not done what SEF asked me and worn that fucking rubber suit, well, the name may have stuck with me more than it already has. Then again, you can also call me Taker if ya want cause I donned that disguise too, call me anything, call me an asshole, a motherfucker, it don’t matter boy. I am The Reusrrector and my real name is Troy Storms, wow, that cat has been let out the bag years and years ago before you ever showed up in SEF. I busted more heads than you can count here in SEF alone, not to mention all across the goddamn globe. I got more of a cult following than Strife can shake a stick at, then again, so does Nick Torres, but all three of you share one thing in common and that’s getting beat by the biggest, baddest son of a bitch walking around here. That is November To Remember you all have to look forward too, especially you…boy, cause that night you lose your World Title to the man who should be champion right now. Fuck Torres, he got his desserts, now its time for me to recollect what I always had to have taken from me without actually losing it straight up!

A bit of a bitter, pissed off look on his face now as Storms lowers his arms placing his hands on his hips in a gruff manner. A snarl across his lips as he says.

Cancer is a common disease more and more people get in this world, but you see boy, you fail to realize one thing and that is with cancer, everyone has a chance to survive, but against The Resurrector, you have no chance in hell of surviving, let alone keeping that title. You think I give a fuck about tonight, about a win or a loss, then think again son? Tonight is about all these thousands of troops getting to see a real badass go out whip some ass, do what they all wanted to do, but had to be controlled by suits in seats. Tonight is about me and you getting to know one another and your going to get to know my boot as its kicking your head off and impaling your chest. Go ahead boy, hit me with BAD, drop me if you can, but your fighting a man who won’t do anything by the book, your fighting a man with no remorse for any of his actions. Your stepping in the ring with someone who has sacrificed more than you know in this business. I’ve paid more dues in this business, than anyone in SEF not named Shane Mack and that is a fucking shoot, so tell me I’m kissing ass and I will fucking kill you! I won’t stand here and lie about who has paid what cause I don’t need to, I need to only do whatever the fuck I want and that means taking that World Title for my own. Tonight though, I’ll show ya a thing or two boy, I’ll teach you a hard lesson and who knows, maybe you’ll get why I did what I did at Halloween HaVoc. No worry to me if ya don’t though for your just a little boy I care nothing for, someone I will show no mercy too, so whatever happens to you, oh well. You will not be sacrificed though, that is reserved for the special cases like you brought up, the virgin in the desert, yes, I remember!

A slight smirk on his face and Storms moves his arms up leaning them on the hood of the Humvee, then continues snarling as he says.

That is something special and you don’t qualify, neither does your lady who hot or not, I’ll knock her out if she gets too close. This is SEF afterall and I never had no problem hitting a woman, which is why I have no problem facing you, boy!

A chuckle now and Storms just looks almost disgusted, then sneers as he says.

You know nothing of sacrificing time for your bout with cancer was child’s play compared to competing in SEF, to facing me in a ring, one on one or fatal four way or in any type of match. Your in over your head and I’m going to fucking drown you like a child, like a little boy being weighed down by the gold that will be mine. Your finished when I get through with you boy, but too bad for you, you’ll never be over, just like your not as BAD as you think you are. You’ll soon see what a real bad motherfucker is capable when I get my hands on your throat, but have no fear son, tonight there will be no Resurrection for you, maybe an ol’ school Gangsta Bomb or just a kick that’ll knock ya into next week or I’ll just bring a chain, ride this hummer to the ring, whip ya soundly and drags around the base using the chain and this fucking jeep!

Storms all fired up whipping his glasses off showing the intense fire in his eyes when he suddenly turns around grabbing right under the front of the Humvee and with all he has lifts up using his legs. The Humvee rising up a few inches, then Storms let’s go and it drops bouncing a little, then he turns and smirks a little, sneers mostly while saying.

Tonight I tear up apart, leave you hanging by a fucking thread, so when November To Remember I take you out for good, then the other two, well, just watch what I do tonight and know its your future, boys!

Then Storms charges forward into a big boot slamming his huge foot into the view which now goes to static, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF