sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Awww Shit....Another Mack Follower

Started by Da Gangstas, November 11, 2011, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

The night has fallen on this chilly November day and were moments away from Evolution on a special Friday night in Fort Cambell Kentucky. Nick Torres sits in an office in one of the buildings, some documents and pictures of military personnel on the walls, the desk in front of him holds various items, nothing if significance. Torres just leans back in the cushioned office chair, a cocky smirk on his face and a black tee covering his upper body, his arms on the arms of the chair and black shades over his eyes. Torres just keeps smirking , then speaks casually.

So I’m not ready, your gonna tear me apart, I’m scared like a bitch or my bitch or whatever, heh, chico, chink, spic, whatever the fuck you ya goddamn dirty american. I don’t give a rats what you want to do to me Strife, I have no care in the world for you one bit. My only care is knowing that I’ll be a four time World Champion by the end of this month no matter who I have to go through. Whether its that big ape Storms, the skinny boy Brooks, or you mister nomad, the lone wolf, the mystery man because after paying your dues and getting the World Title, ya flopped out. Then ya come back and flop again only to do the same last year, now though, your back and ya get a World Title shot, way to go Viper. Ya take the most important title in this business and ya make it not so important because you give a guy who let this company down, who let his fans down, our fans down cause buddy boy, we share them all and dat’s a fact!

A cheesy grin on his face and Torres still smirking says.

You spat in all our faces each time ya dropped out, after the countless opportunities to be a legend, an icon, you pissed all over SEF, all of us. Well Strife, I care even less for you, and your copycat style, at least Shady Smack let’s everyone know he’s a copycat. You think its all you, well son, you got a lot to learn and I’ll have no problem teaching ya a thing or two, by any means necessary. What Stacy does is her business and if she wants to clock you one for any reason, so be it, she can take care of herself very well, hell, she’s a champion, where’s your belt?!

Chuckling a bit he looks down and around sighing a bit, smirks still and nods his head saying.

Then again, mine has been taken and it took two men, so excuse me if I didn’t feel like sticking around last week to fight two men again. Besides, unless its an official match, why the fuck should I get my hands dirty, especially with some hick like yourself or whatever the fuck your lame ass is trying to be!? Whatever it is, it ain’t a World Champ and you proved that eight years ago by throwing away your one and only title reign in SEF and whether ya want to believe or not, I’m making sure its your only one. November To Remember I become a four time champ, but tonight, I’be the guy maiming you Strife, I’ll be the guy making sure your big return is a big flop like every other run you had here, always ending in a fucking flop. Your career is one big floppy fucking mess and its no wonder you never stuck around long enough to truly get over, cause you got no real talent to make it in a long run. That’s why you had to drop the ladies, because ya had no endurance and ya still lack enough to last, but a few minutes, if even that, against me, the real World Champion of SEF!

Smirking big now, then Stacy comes into view wearing her ring gear and the Internet Title around her waist, plops down on his lap with Torres wrapping his right arm around. She leans back on his chest, his head above hers and Stacy says.

That you are and by the end of this month we’ll both be champion again because Derek Helms isn’t worthy to step in the ring against me. Did you see that little interview he had earlier, where he said that I had a theory of him fearing women?

She laughs at the density of Derek as Torres chuckles a bit rolling his eyes, then says.

Yea, yea, the dude smoking some crack I guess, either that or he didn’t catch what ya had to say about him before. Oh, and to you Derek, look kid, whatever I do is my business and you had better keep your main focus on Stacy or the only getting fucked up tonight is you!

He grins big and Stacy smiles at that, then says.

Besides Derek, I told you I may leave the old man in the back for this match as I do not need him or anyone to beat you!

She glares a bit as Torres just shrugs stating.

You sure didn’t mind this old man earlier this morning under the sheet!

Stacy smirking now says.

No I didn’t and I will not mind kicking Derek’s all over this fort tonight. To think, he actually said I came up with a theory that he fears women yet spoke nothing of it, as a matter of fact, I never thought he did at all. But now that he brings it up, now that you Derek, bring this fear of women up, it makes sense when I do think about it. You beat the shit out of your ex and have no problem wanting to do the same to me, but of course, as I stated, I am not Ashley, I’m better than she ever could be, I’m better than you! You want to kick our asses so bad because you fear women, that is why you think I said you did, its yourself revealing your fear of the opposite sex. Now why do you fear women, well, I don’t know and honestly, I don’t care. I never cared for you, I even said that once before, and I still don’t, I’m just stating obvious observations here. Whether you fear women or not doesn’t matter, you still want to kick my ass and your still going to fail because you fail to realize that your not stepping in the ring with who you think I am, no. Your stepping in the ring with the Internet Champion, with the Queen of Bitches, the Psycho fucking Bitch and I will make sure you know that name is indeed who I am!

Stacy glaring with death in her eyes, ready to lash out and kill. Torres just wraps both arms around her waist and grins saying.

Good luck kid, your gonna need it and Strife my boy, if I feel like your worth my time tonight I will show you why November To Remember will be the night remembered for Nick Torres winning his fourth World Title, simple as that and it don’t get no better!

A slick grin now and Torres doing a crotch chop in front of Stacy, then she twists around kissing him, Torres turning the chair and kicking it away out of the view. The sound of kiss heard, some smacking of lips, slight moaning, then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF