sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Nigga Please!

Started by midnight, November 17, 2011, 11:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnight

Bethany was relaxing on the tour bus with her friends Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J of the Insane Clown Posse. She was not happy with the fact that Stacy ambushed her in her celebration. Bethany rubbed the back of her head as she spoke.

"Tha hoe fucked up. I was about to give her some respect but naw nigga, never fuckin' mind now..she lost her chance."

"Yo B...I heard tha Nick be putting a bag over her head cause she so god damn ugly."

"YO..Why you got to fuck with my shit nigga?"

"Calm down J. Man you anal about your shit."

"Maybe if you didn't fuck wiff it, maybe my shit wouldn't be broke."

Bethany puts both first fingers to their lips and tells them to shush as she spoke again.

"Bottom line Stacy is, you fucked up what you did, and now you going to pay dearly for ambushing me in the ring during my celebration. I bout to come at you hard and fast, and you ain't goin' see the shit comin' you feel? This Saturday, I be taking that title and showing the world why a true playa will come front and center, and bitch like you will get KNOCK THEE FUCK OUT!"

"Yo Stacy listen up dawg...it's like this. My homegirl going to take her fist and bust your mouth up so badly, you ain't goin' to be able to suck Torres' dick let alone be able to kiss the fool. Then when your flat on your back, Beth here going to pin your ass for the 1...2...3! BLEE THA'!"

They all laugh as Shaggy bust out a joint and they fire it up and start smoking it. Bethany leans back and enjoys the buzz high she was getting while ICP was laughing at her. Bethany gives them the middle finger and then laughs as the scene comes to a close.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF