sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Don't Deserve Respect

Started by Da Gangstas, November 18, 2011, 08:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

For over a month Stacy has been defending the Internet Championship every week without fail, without losing it and now she may get a week off as her next so called challenge has proven to be not so much of a challenge at all. Bethany Sorrow won a battle royal last week with her strongest opposition being a midget and two rookies who just can’t find their way, then again, its not like Beth has really found her way. She’s now decided to hang out with ICP, oh great, not these clowns again. Last time they were in SEF, well, they brought down ratings and failed to even win a match as both Shaggy and J have two total matches in SEF history and two losses, each. Now Beth is hanging with them thinking they’ll help get her over when no one in SEF likes ICP, they are a joke to the whole wrestling world, only good for what they were used for in the past, sideshow freaks!

Where as the West Coast Couple of SEF have been nothing except dominant in this company and well, anywhere they choose. Nick Torres is in his nineteenth year as a pro, so he’s been busting heads a while and Stacy, well, her reign as Internet Champion speaks for itself and far more is said for her than any so called psychopathic bitch! Stacy right now lays back on a bed in her hotel room with a red satin sheet covering her from the mid thigh to her breasts. Her silky smooth legs are revealed as is her head with that long black hair spread out on a white pillow, her full dark red lips sultry as ever and she says with a slight smirk.

Respect…you really want to get into respect with me Bethany? You think I care one bit whether or not some cheap whore like you getting gang banged by a couple filthy clowns respects me? I am the Internet Champion and have been kicking ass week after week while you have done nothing except return to SEF by hiding behind a mask. And honestly honey, you should have stayed under the mask because the only one of us who needs to cover their face is your skank ass. You can throw out all the insults you like towards me, call me whatever name you like, but remember, I am the Queen of Bitches and your just one of my many pawns. Come Evolution tomorrow night you’ll find out why you rank far below me and why your win last week was a false promise in having any kind of hope to take my title. I mean really Beth, you win a battle royal where your biggest challenge was a midget, well, Chris Rogers and Jason Stratus did ok and you barely won, but you did win and now you come face to face with the woman who makes sure you lose. You lose your quest to regain gold here in SEF because what exactly is it that you have to offer?

A pause and Stacy just sighs a little, still smirking as she brings her hands up on her stomach rubbing the sheet against her skin. A soft smile forms on her face and she just says.

You think trying to act like a clown reject is going to get you anywhere near my title, then you are definitely delusional. What is it you think, your some sort of badass street wise gangsta ready to roll down the block with your glock tucked tight?!

Stacy laughing a little now and she says.

Your simply a skanky whore who goes down on skank clowns that couldn’t win a match in SEF if they were facing a midget half the size of Shady Smack. Its like you facing me tomorrow night, you can’t win, no matter what names ya throw down, no matter how many times ya claim you will knock me out, you simply cannot do what we do here I SEF. You Bethany Sorrow cannot out wrestle me, the Internet Champion who will have no problem walking out tomorrow night still the champion. By the way, I’ll kiss Nick Torres anywhere I want before I would ever touch skanked out clowns as he’s a real man, he’s actually a success at what he does while ICP, they couldn’t sell out shit unless they decided to sell out themselves. Then again, no one wants them, no one cares about them, because they are simply worthless at anything they do which is why I suppose you hang with them Beth, because you’re the same!

That smirk comes back as Stacy says.

I hope your precious lil head will be ok tomorrow night, so after I kick your ass all over my ring you don’t have any excuse for losing to the better wrestler. And who knows, maybe you’ll get to touch my title again, maybe you will feel the Internet Championship one more time as it’s the only way you will ever be able to touch it. Sort of like the only way you could get a decent man to touch is by knocking him out and tying him down you skank clown, your out of your league, outclassed and surely you will be out wrestled. You can take your respect and shove it, well better yet, I’ll shove it down your throat and make you keep dreaming of being a champion while I actually live the dream. I don’t respect you one bit and come tomorrow night you will feel it as I send a clear message to your and your skank clown posse to stay out of my ring!

And now Stacy sits up holding the sheet over her breasts with her left hand, then grabs a pillow tossing it this way, but a mans hand catches it. Stacy smirking devilishly ducks as the pillow is tossed back, then Nick Torres in black jeans steps forward blocking the view of the bed. He reaches down and soon the red sheet comes up and over bringing the view to darkness followed by kissing and some moans before the feed goes silent.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF