sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm done talking! (Evolution r/p)

Started by ChrisRogers, November 18, 2011, 05:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF cameras are rolling showing Chris Rogers getting ready for his match tommorrow night by kicking hanging bag hard, so Chris Rogers stop training for a while looks into the camera started speaking.

Lately, I been doing a lot of talking about my matches clearly I haven't back up my word back on a losing streak again, so I'm done talking let my ability speak for itself on Evolution tommorrow night getting a chance for title shot at SEF International title. I haven't live up to the hype in SEF for a while now, and I'm sure SEF management is thinking twice of hiring me maybe all the stuff I said about myself displaying in the ring are bunch of lies. A shot at SEF International title contendership is what I need to prove to everyone I can put on one hell of a show do whatever it takes to become a star here, and I know I got tough task in front of me facing three other SEF superstars to beat getting a shot at SEF International title at the next pay per view called"November To Remember" that will be the day everyone will remember how I gave them one hell of a match becoming the new SEF International Champion. Jason Stratus, Derek Helms, and Ashley Pearson talented wrestlers I know Jason Stratus very well while other two I don't know much about until Ashley Pearson ran her mouth about me saying everything I said about myself has not live up to the hype which I agree. Like I said, I'm done talking about the past time to move on get ready for the next one which is big one getting a SEF International title shot contendership is on the line, and I got push myself to higher level or else my career in SEF isn't going anywhere straight down to the ground. Tommorrow night on "Evolution", I'm showing up not going talk again about what I need to do to win, because I know I can win this match show the world everything I said about myself is true will show it inside that wrestling ring on "Evolution" tommorrow night.

Chris Rogers is done talking goes back training for his match tommorrow night, and SEF cameras stop rolling.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF