sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The West Coast is the Best Coast

Started by Da Gangstas, November 19, 2011, 07:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Standing on a pier looking out at the dark, cold waters of lake Michigan is Nick Torres in black jeans, sneakers, and a black hoody, his dark eyes just staring out at the icy waters. The waves sharp from a cold November wind blowing across early morning sky into the windy city behind him, then the cold and calm words of Nick Torres are heard.

So much for tearing my head off Strife, though that chair to the head did fucking hurt and I’ll remember it well tonight and in eight nights when I kick your ass all over the ring and finally take my World Title. You may have won the match, but I was standing over you, your beaten body after riding on the edge. Tonight you get to team with the World Champ and face myself along with The Resurrector, a man I held Tag Titles with, a man I respect more than anyone in our match, but as you and everyone saw last Friday, he’s a man I’ll take out in a second. Maybe we won’t work well tonight and maybe we will, but you Strife, you and Brooks, you have no idea and that’s just fine with us!

A slick smirk comes over his face now as Torres continues.

Tonight is not of any concern to me except that I will get a chance to soften up my opponents for November To Remember, all three of them and I know my own partner is thinking the same thing. So bro, let’s end these chumps and beat each other to hell and back for that World Title and one of us walks out the new champ. Then again, I don’t care if I have to go through you now or later, I will go through you big man, I’ll go through your fat ass, tear through Strife, and show Brooks who the real bad motherfucker is. I’m going through everyone in my path to getting back the World Heavyweight Championship because not only do I want it back, but four weeks later at Christmas Carnage its supposed to be Nick Torres and Corez in a Prison Yard. The night I get even with Corez for taking my World Title at Wrestle X, the night I make sure that The Corez Effect is a one night only event instead of a grand return!

A big smile on Torres face as he keeps looking out over the water. A deep breath of air, then he says.

Tonight on Evolution is all about making sure Storms, Strife, and Brooks all know that walking into November To Remember they are looking at the next World Champion of SEF. The Westsiders Edge is bringing the gold back to the west coast cause boys, were the best coast there is, we got it all and soon enough we’ll have the gold to prove that. Myself standing with the World Title while my old lady stands with her Internet Title and once again we show the world why we are the true dominant couple of SEF!

And now from behind comes arms covered in a grey sweatshirt, then Stacy steps around her man who hugs his right arm around her shoulders and back keeping her close. The hood is up on her shirt and she also wears tight blue jeans with high heeled fur lined boots. She just looks up at Torres who kisses her, then she turns looking out over the chilly waters saying.

That is so right baby, we are definitely the couple of true dominance and before you show those little boys how a real World Champion gets the job done, I will be making Bethany realize that her ignorance will be her downfall. She honestly thinks her little clowns have done something worthy to be in SEF when no one in the building wants them here, the crowd especially, they love me more than any of those rejects, then again, how could they not!?!

She smiles big as Torres just smiles too nodding yea, then Stacy says.

As far as ICP’s albums and some so called big bank account go, its essentially worthless, like you Bethany, for it means nothing in the wrestling world. For one, damn near anyone in SEF has a bigger bank account, hell, me and Nick, we could buy and sell you cheapo chumps any day of the week and we made our money wrestling, not acting like faggots and skanks! Oh, was that too much for little Bethany, do you not like the name calling despite throwing names out at me first? You’re a cheap whore and you will never, ever get over yourself or me for you can’t handle it in SEF. You try to act all hard and then claim I’m the one acting hard, acting like I’m all that matters. Well honey, what else should matter because you offer nothing new to SEF, you bring nothing special to this company, just a couple has been clowns who nobody rags on and hates, they just tell it like it is when it comes to ICP. That they are a bunch of posers, wannabes, clowns, no talent jokes who can’t wrestle, let alone rap, sort of like you Beth!

A smirk on Stacy’s face and she just shakes her head in disgust at the so called Psychopathic Bitch, then says.

The only fake running around here is you honey and you have proven that since returning under that mask and failing to make an impact even then when you had mystery on your side. You got owned in the ring by Tina…Tina, who yea, she may be better than you, but she couldn’t hold a candle to me and now you expect to beat me. Based on what, your own self delusions, you really think acting all hard and claiming to be from some tough neighborhood makes you credible enough to out wrestle me in the middle of the ring?! You are more delusional than I gave ya credit far and a lot more ignorant, but as I said, ignorance is no excuse and will only get you one thing in SEF, your ass handed to ya. And if you even think of bringing ICP to the ring, well, Nick can take Shaggy and J out with one hand tied behind his back, then again, those cheap chumps probably got no balls to show up!

She laughs, scowls a bit and Torres laughing says.

True, true, I remember back in ‘02 when they tried to make in SEF…well, you pointed out how well they did in two matches getting not one win and failing to get over at all. Those clowns suck and it wouldn’t be the first time I bashed them, then again, they deserve for ever thinking they could wrestle!

And now Stacy says.

As does Beth for its not about being a juggalo you delusional cunt, no one cares what you claim about the FBI or whoever being after your so called family for its all lies made up to make you sound bad when in fact your just a bunch of rag tag gang banging whores who couldn’t be bad if ya tried to be. Your soft, weak, and have not one bit of talent in your to do anything, let alone wrestle which is what you need to do in SEF. That is why no one cares about ICP and no one cares about you Beth, because you think your someone your far from being, you think your some hard chica who no one can mess with yet you have never proven anything except the opposite. That you are just another jobber being fed to me which is why it seems like a night off for me which honestly, I’d a preferred to whip Tina’s ass instead and take that International Title from her because she don’t deserve it. Though she may deserve gold more than you do, I deserve to hold both titles and I could defend them both better than you or her could because I am indeed better than you, I am all that matters going into our match. The fans even want me to kick your ass all over the ring and your supposed to be the favorite over me yet you give them nothing to cheer for. Your just some ho hanging off the limp dicks of ICP and smoking their cheap weed that wouldn’t phase someone like Mack who always has da bomb dope!

Torres smirking now says.

Yea, yea, that is also true, ICP cannot compare to Mack though, so why bother comparing them, they already can’t get over, now their just dead!

Stacy smirking too says.

They are anyways, now let’s go get back to the hotel room where you can warm me up, use that tongue like I know you can! Oh, and Beth, if your gonna copy a song to try and make an impact towards me and our match, use one that fits instead of trying to act hard when your not. Its funny, you try so hard to be hard and fail miserably showing how fake you are where as I am actually real instead of claiming to be like you. You spew it like your trying to convince yourself that your not fake yet no one believes you and I simply own you and come off as pure and real without trying. It only goes to show how much better I truly am and how little of a chance you have to beat me tonight, hell, you probably have no chance at all because the West Coast Couple is the from the best coast and all about domination!

Stacy steps in front of Torres backing up against him close, then raises her arms up almost arrogantly flashing a smirk. Torres wrapping his hands around her stomach and Stacy close, then she twists her head around and up kissing him before the couple towards the shore. Stacy waving her fingers in a mocking manner, the sky over the lake starting to turn blue and soon the sun will be up. The last day before nightfall hits and brings on Evolution where we finally get to see Bethany Sorrow put in her place beneath Stacy and fail miserably, fail to get over, fail to make any sense, and damn sure fail to attain gold. This is not A Dangerously run SEF where titles are simply handed out to cheap whores like Bethany, no, this time around she has to earn the gold and so far has only earned an ass kicking that she apparently never got on the supposed mean streets she came up on. Probably grew up in Greenwich hanging out with the Mean Street Posse, the cheap poser whore that she is, then again, at least the posse could wrestle better than ICP!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF