sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Devil's SEF Champion and The Nomad Will Be Victorious!

Started by founder, November 19, 2011, 02:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene opens up to a view of a nice Italian restaurant in downtown Rosemount, Illinois and the camera pans left to right and soon comes to a table that has a man sitting alone wearing a black dress suit with a white buttoned down shirt and a pair of black leather oxfords. This man looks up to the camera and it’s the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, JG Brooks. He has his elbows resting on the table and his right hand is clasping a glass of red wine placing the glass on the table while his left has a fork stabbing a plate of  mini desert raviolis. He takes one and then eats is and then speaks after swallowing the ravioli.

The West Coast Chumps just cant take it when the spotlight is on someone else than them. I mean, while I was celebrating with my girl in the only way I wish to, that Spanish Slut smashed Sammy in the head with the Internet title. I find it funny. You saying that you want a challenge but when there is one and someone actually beats you, you can’t stand it. Oh well, I guess if it’s either you or that old bag of bones that’s your tagging with that falls at my hand, it’s all good with me. Then I hope that my own tag partner doesn’t stab me in the back and cost us the match. Mack made a very great point on Evolution, he has seemed to forgotten his roots. So anything is possible.

JG takes another bite of the raviolis and enjoys the flavor of the filling. He then follows the bite with a swallow of wine.

You see, The Ressurector and Nicky boy, Strife and I trying to get along despite his wanting my title. We will be a cohesive unit and make sure that one of you if not both of you aren’t worth a damn come Sunday November 27th when it comes time for fighting for my SEF World Heavyweight title. It would be a good thing if you two were not able to be at your best for the big one. It’s about time for someone to finally knock you off that goddamn pedestal that you think you should be on. Yes, you do deserve it but this is one mountain that you and The Ressurector will not climb because I will not let you. At Evolution, you two will fall to me and my tag team partner. But from my view, it seems that you two will have a hellva mountain in trusting one another. I mean, Nicky, you attacked him after delivering Gangstas Edge on me. So, you had best get shit straight because I am and I bet Strife ain’t going to back down. No matter what you say or The Resurrector says……Strife and I will walk out winners over you. Then, Nicky boy, it’s onto November to Remember where I will retain my title. I have staked claim onto her already and I will have to be dead in order to have it pried from my grasp. I know I should be focused on the match at hand first but I’m more focused on the three men that I have to face at the end of the month. I just got to get through you and your buddy to go on and successfully retain my SEF World Heavyweight Championship then go onto become the wrestler that my mentor, Viper, has known existed in my along. The one that will not back down from any or all challenges that are placed in front of him. You deserve nothing…..nothing I tell you.

He takes another sip of wine and clears his throat a little.

And Tor, I haven’t forgotten about you. Oh no sir-ie, I didn’t. The one that when I finally got my hands on the World title, you tainted my victory. Stole my title. I still haven’t gotten full revenge for it. No, I haven’t. I will though. Either tonight or at November to Remember, I will get what’s coming to me. I know that I can take you down myself but with Strife in my corner, I know that we will tonight and well, let’s face it, you still looking at the SEF World Heavyweight Champion come a week and a night from now. I’ve got that much faith in my tag partner to know that this is going to be a clincher. You may see him as a small man but fuck, I see a two hundred and twenty-five pound missile coming for those old legs of yours. Tor, you are so old that your blood type was discontinued. It’s time that you step aside so I show what a true SEF Champion should be. Strife might not remember who in SEF is his friends are but I’ve got his back to make sure that he’s fairly decent for the fatal four way match.

He takes another swig of wine as a female figure with scarlet long luscious locks comes across the camera and it’s Sammy, JG’s sensuous girlfriend. She has on a long black tight dress that reaches mid-thigh with a slivery pink dragon that the tail of it start on the side and the head just stretches over her tits just right that one of it’s eyes rest right on top of her left nipple and a pair of scarlet red stiletto pumps. Sammy sits down next to JG at the table after giving him a hot wet long kiss on the lips that had some tongue action by JG to tease Sammy’s tongue a little. The two break the kiss and JG takes a ravioli and places it in Sammy’s mouth ever so gently and watches as she takes off the fork with a slow, sexual moan to her throat as JG takes the fork out of her mouth with a slight smirk to his face, showing Sammy his dimples. JG looks back into the camera.

You see, I’ve got it all right now. I’ve had a great meal with some good wine and soon, gonna take my saucy and scrumptious lady to our hotel and well, have her model what is a great title to have here in SEF and the whole world, and the SEF World Heavyweight Champion. Strife, my man, we’re gonna give a wake up call to Nicky and Tor to not to take us lightly. If they do, it’s their mistake.

Sammy chimes in with a sexy smirk across her beautiful face as JG looks into Sammy‘s golden hazel brown eyes.

And if that Spanish hussy wants to get involved to cost you and Strife tonight, it’s going to be her ass that gets knocked out and maybe feels the Sammy Slam. Her bashing me in the head with the Internet title was something that she shouldn’t have done because the next time she does it or if she sticks her nose in my man‘s business again, I’m going to bounce back quick to take a fight to her unlike she‘s had in her life. Her and Nick continue to say that they are the ones that are the new Dominant Couple here in SEF. Man, has Nick been smoking a little too much of Mack’s weed?

JG shrugs and looks back into the camera and frees his mind.

All I know is that Tor and Nick are fucked come tonight and in a week and one day, they will be again fucked because tonight, Strife and I will walk out of Rosemount the winners with a BAD Journey’s End then at November to Remember, I will walk out of the lovely Chi-town still the SEF World Heavyweight Champion. Hate to cut this short but I wanna finish up my meal before my ultimate “warm up” with Sammy. Later on guys and gals!

Sammy and JG both look into the camera with smiles on their faces and flash peace signs and soon get into a deep conversation as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF