sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sacrificial Lambs

Started by Da Gangstas, November 19, 2011, 10:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

The rain was steady on through the night, a slight mist rising from the dead city streets, then an ol’ pickup lowly rumbles down the wet, cracked, pavement. It swerves to a stop against the curb in front of a church, then the drivers door opens. A large man clad in a leather trench coat and black bandana covering his head steps out, long black hair flowing out and down his back and shoulders. The Resurrector looks like he just rode a few thousand miles, the rain wiping dust from his coat and he just shuts the door, then heads around the truck and up the steps of the church. The big man enters through the left of the double doors and once inside he stops to scan the place finding a priest up at the alter. He moves in a steady pace, his leather rustling as he walks up the aisle passing the empty pew’s, the priest looking at the man with helping eyes. The big man approaches and looks at the priest asking.

Time for a confession?

His cold eyes stare dead into the priest’s and the father just answers.

Of course my son, but we have confessional for that. You may sit here if you like, were only being seen by the one who sees all.

Storms sits down on the front pew with his legs in a wide stance, his left placed more to the side in the aisle as the priest takes a seat to his right saying.

I’m listening my son, god is listening!

Leaning back on the pew now and looking forward Storms says.

Tonight I’m going to sin…tonight I get to test the waters with three men I will soon kill and all for a golden championship belt that I want to have in my grasp once again. Tonight though I am forced to work in an alliance with an old friend, with a tag team partner, the two of us together were unstoppable. Multiple Tag Titles, domination for weeks, months, and years, and well we are for life, that World Championship had to be mine!

A pause and the priest nodding like he understands just says.

Please continue of you would like, unless your are finished!?

A bit of a sinister smirk comes across The Resurrector’s face as he says.

No, I am not finished, not by a longshot for these old legs are as strong as ever and will carry me through anyone and against everyone to reach the height I have been at before. This time though, I make it last for a longtime, the longest of all time perhaps for my domination will be something legendary, I guarantee that, I know it and to do this I must sin, father!

And he looks to the priest with a lust for blood in his eyes, the priest’s eyes go wide right before The Resurrector slams the back of his left hand. And right into the nose of the priest knocking him cold, then The Resurrector stands lifting him up into a firemans carry walking to the door. He exit’s the church heading down the wet steps and tosses the priest into the back of the pickup, then climbs in to the drivers seat starting it up and drives away into the chilly, rainy night. And on the through the night we go to find the same priest with blood dried to his upper lips and chin, still in his robes and tied to a metal cross in a damp, dark, dank basement somewhere…somewhere unknown to all, but The Resurrector who stands before the priest wearing just his leather pants and boots now. His large back seen and then to the left of the priest on another metal cross being held up by ropes is a small baby wearing a blue one piece pajamas. The baby gasping for air after crying horrifically, eyes watering and red, the collar of the pajamas wet from the tears and to the left of the baby is a woman on a similar metal cross. She too is held by a rope, all three with their legs straight down the cross and arms to the side, the woman with brownish reddish hair, some bruises on her small cheeks, a fairly small frame hidden behind an oversized black tee, torn a bit. Her legs bruised up some and she tries consoling the baby, that instinct she has coming out despite her own suffering and the priest just staring at The Resurrector who now speaks up.

Tonight you all witness the beginning of my road to the World Heavyweight Championship and it begins with the little boy that thinks he’s bad, J…G…Brooks!

And now the big man picks up a machete from a small table in front of him, points to the crying baby with it and the woman shrieks while the priest gulps and says.

My son, no, it is not too late, stop this madness!

But The Resurrector in one swipe of the hard, thick, sharp blade chops right through the baby’s neck sending blood spraying on to the woman, priest, and himself. The head now lifeless and frozen with fear and tears falls to the cold, cement floor as The Resurrector looks up with a sneer to say.

It is too late for all of you, way past your time as World Champion boy and just like that, I will chop your head off taking the World Title for my own. You don’t like what I did to you at Halloween HaVoc, how I tainted your win, well boy, it wasn’t yours in the first place as I was won that match, so I should be World Champion right now. Your right too, you can’t beat me by yourself, so you need Strife, hell, you need Nick Torres to help you against me for all three of you are staring at the man who is not your maker, no. Your maker is the blind, deaf, dumb fuck who had an accident and here you came, but you see, you are staring into the dead cold eyes of your ender, of The Resurrector of your lost soul and I will take that as well!

The Resurrector steps in front of the woman who is sobbing now and just looks up pleading.

Please…please…just end it…

She trails off hanging her head, then The Resurrector steps forward moving his mouth to her ear saying.

You don’t want to die a virgin do you?!?

And she looks up with a scowl as The Resurrector reaches up with his left hand, the machete still in his right, and he reaches up far. Then the woman gasps and moans indicating where The Resurreactor’s hand must be, on her pussy. He then pulls his left hand out and up extending only his middle finger to the woman’s nose. She turns her head and he steps back smirking and saying.

I suppose after the last few nights you probably are no longer a virgin, but you still must be sacrificed in the symbolism of the innocent, naive Strife that has no clue who he is heading into battle with. He has a storybook career and wants a happy ending, the favorite who isn’t the most favored in SEF. Tonight you get put in check and maybe you can come back, but son, at November To Remember, there is no coming back from this!

And now the big man swipes the machete across the woman’s throat chopping her head off and down to the floor it goes, lifeless, frozen in fear with tears still rolling down her cheeks. More blood on The Resurrector who moves down to the priest who is stone faced, frozen already with fear, or is it something else. The Resurrector just stares blankly at the priest, then smirks moving forward and raises his left middle finger to the father’s nose. He stays still not letting The Ressurector have his moment and the big man just steps back still smirking. He keeps watching the priest as he says.

Not too familiar with the true scent of a woman, but I’m sure the little boy here was keen to your liking! Then again, that is a stereotype and I don’t believe in them!

A nasty sneer on his face now as The Resurrector continues.

Nick Torres, you want to work together now, you want to take our the little boy and innocent kid, well fuck you and it has nothing to do with the Gangstas Edge you gave me. Yea, it hurt and holy shit is right, but Torres, I simply am not looking to be anyone’s partner, I am out for one thing and that is currently held by the lil boy, the World Heavyweight Championship. So you get in my way and well, you learn quick that you too will meet the same fate brought on by only one man, your new World Champion, me!

And with one more swipe of the blade he chops the priests head off letting it fall lifeless to the floor and then he hacks off the arms and legs off all the bodies, turns showing his bloody covered body and face with a nasty smirk. Then with one swipe he chops the view to static before fading to darkness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF