sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Samming Sammy Slams Her Way To Victory

Started by Da Gangstas, November 25, 2011, 11:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

A lot happened last Saturday on Evolution, a hell of a show from start to finish with two people getting the only exit they deserve, the group of renegades deliver a state of SEF address, then deliver a huge impact after the main event, and the Internet Title changing hands. Stacy sitting out while Sammy replaces her to face Bethany Sorrow for the title and beating her in dominant fashion. Sammy has huge history with Stacy after warring with her lately, but the two were close friends once a time ago, so there is a respect between them. So in the future if the two cross paths again, who knows what we may see? But Saturday we saw Sammy crowned the new Internet Champion and by law of the title she will be defending that strap this Sunday on Evolution against Chris Rogers!

Sammy sits on a bench in a locker room wearing a black baby tee with a pink heart wrapped in barbed wire on the front, a black skirt and her wrestling boots. The Internet Title lays on the bench next to her and Sammy crosses her left leg over her right while looking up, brushes her red hair from her eyes and folds her arms over her chest. The new champion slightly smirks as she says.

So after sending the trash of SEF packing and finally getting my hands back on the Internet Title, its back to business as usual and come Sunday Chris Rogers, your going to fail once again at becoming a champion in SEF. What I did to Bethany Sorrow will pale in comparison to the intensity I bring to you at Evolution in Chicago Chris. Its like someone said a few weeks ago, Jason Stratus perhaps, but maybe someone else, anyways, you may have come to SEF too soon. This place may be too much for you, then again, look at some of the people who have stepped into SEF and failed worse than you Chris, so despite your troubles and the one pending for this Sunday’s ass kicking courtesy of the Sammy Slam!

Sammy grabs the title standing up and slings it over her left shoulder holding it with her left hand while placing her right on her hip. Sammy just smirks more now as she says.

Even though I got too be the one to send Bethany Sorrow off with my dominating victory over her, its sort of a shame I couldn’t take this title from Stacy as she did practically steal it from me in the first place, however, considering why she couldn’t defend it and has to be out for probably a year, I simply have to say, congratulations! I’ll be here when you get back and we’ll show SEF who the next evolution of women are around here!

A bit of a proud look in her eyes now as Sammy pats the title with her right hand and lets it slide down to her left hand holding the title with both while saying.

Chris, if you want to make your big impact, then do it already, but don’t get too depressed after Sunday and your looking at another loss, possibly your worst yet for I am looking to not just repeat last Saturday, but overshadow it!

A dark, devious stare from the Internet Champion who says.

I want to make sure that you and the whole world knows that I have my belt back and I will not let anyone screw me out of it again, I will not let anyone breathe for one second in that ring as I will be all over you like honey on Winnie the pooh!

She giggles at that one and just continues.

This title is not going anywhere Chris, so too bad for you, but our match is going to end with Sammy Slamming her way to another dominant victory and walking out of Chicago with the Internet Championship!

She grins now and let’s her right hand down, then walks on out of the room leaving a dead silence in the now empty room. Wonder if Chris will fill that silence and show up to Evolution for the gold?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF