sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I don't know what to say!

Started by ChrisRogers, November 26, 2011, 06:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF are rolling their cameras showing Chris Rogers inside his locker room looks into the camera, and he didn't know what to say about his match with Sammy for SEF Internet championship on the line, so he started speaking into the camera.

Sammy, I don't know what to say about facing you for SEF Internet championship, because I fail every single week to show the world what I can do in that wrestling ring its not good enough to get a win, so I sat home sitting on my chair thinking maybe coming to SEF is a bad decision I should ask for my release. I started thinking about why I decided to join professional wrestling, because I seen lots of talent on television then seeing them in action and talking on the microphone suddenly it hit me. I wanted to be the wrestler works his butt off in return get awarded with title shots, because I been in this business for a while now have success winning championships in other companies, but this company I am not winning anything on a losing streak I ask myself looking in the mirror I didn't know what to say about everything been going on with my career in SEF. I decided starting right now that I am going to work my butt off do whatever I have to do to get a victory in SEF, and I plan on getting that victory on "Evolution" becoming the new SEF Internet champion.

I stop talking knowing I got too go out there give everything I got on the line if my job is on the line to show SEF management that I can turn this losing streak into winning streak also be fighting champion like no one else. I continue on speaking!

Sammy, I agree everything you said about me, but I disagree what you plan on doing to me, because I will not go down I will take you with me, so you think hitting me with "Sammy Slam" gonna lead you to victory make me suffer putting an end of my career I don't think so. It time for me to shine everything about me is being mark as a joke in some people eyes right now I know I have what it takes to be major player in this company I wouldn't be here talking to you. I will be at home thinking of another career for myself, but I believe in myself I can make major impact in this company I will do that on Evolution winning SEF Internet championship, because I will lay everything on the line to win and beat you Sammy or die trying

I stop talking SEF fans are heard chanting "Chris Rogers" really loud, so Chris Rogers continue on speaking.

I don't know what to say Sammy is everything I said right now going through my mind into this camera, so what else can I say that I'm gonna make me a winner on Evolution, because I don't know what to say the only I can do prepare be ready face you Sammy in that wrestling ring in front of screaming SEF fans give them one hell of a show. It time for me to show up showcase what I can do in the ring prove to everyone that I can be major player in this company or suffer another lost which Sammy plans on doing make sure I don't win on Evolution becoming SEF Internet champion. I stand before you telling you I will go through that curtain walk down the ramp get inside the ring look in Sammy eyes give my heart and soul into this match to get a victory winning a championship in SEF.

I was done talking I walk away from the camera, so Evolution went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF