sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Brooks Lets His Mind Free With A Golden Flair

Started by founder, November 27, 2011, 06:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The scene opens up to a view of the shore of Lake Michigan along the Chicago shoreline and it’s a rainy, windy day, not many people out and about and the view changes and shows a man jogging along a beach with what appears to be a MP3 player strapped to his bicep and he’s spotted wearing a pair of white Nike Airmax with a black sleeveless hoodie and a pair black Nike basketball shorts. He stops by a water fountain and takes the plugs out of his ears. This man is none other than the SEF World Heavyweight Champion, JG Brooks. JG takes a drink out of the fountain then sits on a bench that is under a very shady tree. He breathes in and out and then with a calm and steady voice lets the words out.

So in less than 24 hours from now, I will be counting down until I face three other men that want what I have and it’s the greatest prize in this business, the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. I know to expect a hellva fight from The Resurrector and Nick. But man, the man that is called The Nomad Warrior, Strife, I expect nothing because let’s face it. If he was to get a victory somehow and someway, it would be the biggest laugh I would enjoy having then go after his ass to take back what’s mine.

JG leans back and puts his arm on the back of the bench and continues to talk.

You see, Strife…….after our match, you will do what you do best and that’s fade into nothingness. Yes, in the earlier years of this company, you did good. I praise guys like you and Mack for paving a way for me to work in this company and to hold the SEF title. But the thing is the last time you were here, you just faded away after a while. So I consider you no real threat to me or my title reign. You were a great superstar, man. If this chance at my SEF Championship doesn’t motivate you, then I don’t know what will. I dare you come at me. Like I’ve said since getting my grasp on the one thing that’s eluded me, I am and will always be a fighting champ that this company and the fans can be proud of. I doubt that you have the same passion as the three of your opponents have because if you did, you would have been champ by now. I just simply don’t understand how a man that once learned from the great Shane Mack can’t put into action what he learned. I did with what Viper and Mack taught me and I’m the champ. Strife, you act like the past don’t matter but it’s what shapes everything and everyone’s future and my friend, it’s not looking good for you.

As the rain stops, a hot blonde with just a hot pink sports bra barely containing the overage of her cleavage and short white booty shorts that make her delicious ass bounce a little as she jogs through. She turns her head to him and winks at him, JG gives her a wink as well and smirks as he turns his attention to the camera after the woman is gone.

Now, Nicky, I know that you are looking to come after me as I am the one that has what you want back but there’s no way in fucking hell I am letting go of the SEF World title. NO chance in that happening because you see, your and Stacy’s claim to be the Dominant Couple here in SEF fell apart. I know that she’s with child but there will be a new dominant couple and that will be me and my lovely lady, Sammy with her Internet title and me with the SEF World, it’s academic. Nick, you have been apart of the SEF roster longer than I have and well, I do respect you…….it’s not enough to save you from me. I will be coming at you will full barrels blazing because I will not give up. I won’t! It’s not in me to give up.  Your really want to show me who the bad motherfucker is…..go ahead but I will tell you this much……I’m the baddest of them all. You have to understand something. I’ve been busting my ass to get that strap around my waist. I’ve had my leg broken, got cancer, and dealt with so much other shit, which will remain between me and persons involved, that I deserve to have the gold around my waist. I am not the same man that came back to SEF….oh no…no…no! I’m a different man. You and the rest might still call me a boy but this boy will tear right through you and make sure that the SEF World title is still around my waist at the end of the night. You’re not getting what’s mine!

JG’s eyes have an air of evil and bad intentions rolling through the now icy blue eyes of his as he takes his arm from the back of the bench and leans forward on his knees to focus on what he has to say next.

Now, on you The Resurrector, the one that in his eyes, I am an innocent, naïve little scare boy that should not have The SEF World title around my waist……in my possession. You son of a bitch. You really don’t know what I deserve. If I am not mistaken back in DOGG, you were the one that wanted to take a goddamn curling iron to Whitney Marret’s face to get yourself more noticed. But thankfully Mack saved her in time. You deserve nothing. I know that you, Torres, Mack, X, Viper, and many others along with her got this company to where it is today but after you sacrificing a little baby at the main objective was to throw me off, it’s only going to get me more fired up when we meet. Troy, when I think of that and the thought of my very best friend getting hurt at your hands, there’s no GOD on earth or in this galaxy to stop me from leaving you lying, crippled at my hand and staring up at STILL the SEF World Heavyweight Champion. You will not get the chance…..the honor of holding the gold that my very mentor, of whom of I spoke of earlier, had. It’s time for you to go away from SEF. I will be having that last image of what you did to that baby in my mind forever. I wish I could have saved him from that fate because he never got to know what it’s like to grow, fall in love, and become the best in the world at what he does, pardon the pun Jericho. I will make sure that you pay for at that one. At my end, tonight, I WILL make it a November to Remember. Tonight is the night that The Resurrector meets his end. Your darkness that you want upon this company is not going to happen with my light because I will emerge the one that proved to you, Nick, and Strife that I am a man. A man that is more than worthy to hold such a prestigious championship. Nothing in this world means anything to me more so than my family, my friends, my fans, and the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. Take any of those away from me and you will deal with someone that you shouldn’t have. Even if I was to die in that ring tonight as the champ, it still means that I beat you. I beat you to hold on to what you think is yours but you’re so sadly mistaken because it’s mine.

JG then stands up and he stretches his arms and then crosses them in front of him and says.

Tonight, I go into a match where four men walk into the same match with the same goal…….walk out SEF World Heavyweight Champion…..but the funny thing is….I am walking out the champ. None of you guys will beat me and take what I want. Viper is right, boys. The World gold is a drug and I am willing to do everything and anything to keep it. Enough of me talking. I gotta get back to my girl to make sure that she is more than ready for her own match. (winks) Tonight, I walk into a match that I will make what Albert DeSalvo did to those women like something from Barney or SpongeBob. Boys, your looking at your SEF World Heavyweight Champion because to quote The Natch…..like it or not, it’s the best thing going and will to continue to keep going. See you in the ring.

JG then puts the plugs back into his ears and takes off in a steady run as the rain starts to come down and the camera pans to a view of the old SEARS tower and the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF