sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Frisky & Ferocious

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 27, 2011, 08:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Welcoming a new diva to SEF, been a while, but since returning to SEF herself, Julie has no doubt proven she still has what it takes to welcome anyone in here to her world! She is one half of the World Tag Team Champions and carries every bit of her half of the team along with Shane Mack who you may have heard of, not sure, he’s just some crazy stoner who never shaves, but bathes, sometimes. Julie however, she grooms up a bit more, those beautiful legs of hers laying on a soft satin bed in a dark room somewhere, a small silver, silk night gown that only goes to mid thigh covers up to her breasts leaving a slight bit of cleavage, enough to make you think happily! She lays stomach down with those firm, but soft looking legs up on the air almost to her back. Julie has her arms up with her elbows pointed into the bed, her hands cupping her chin. She has sort of a pouting look on her face with her bottom lip stuck out some, biting it a  little, then smirks a bit devilishly shaking her blonde hair around, then tosses her head back and says with a smirk.

So this new girl, Destiny Cena, oh my god, where to begin…? So from the sound of things you are caught up in drama and probably think SEF is just some reality gig like what the circuit if Aimoo became, but tonight your in for a sad reality honey!

Julie smirking a bit more devious now as she says.

I don’t give a fuck who you claim to be related to or married to or have who’s kid, it doesn’t matter once you step into that ring, especially against a woman who has proven herself time after time in SEF and around the world! I have represented the world as the heavyweight champion and you best believe I will do it again before my career is over, so there is no way Destiny Cena will be having a successful debut unless she grows up very quickly and focuses on what is important. You tried to get in on and that Soulless Empire gig a few weeks back or longer perhaps, it was so shortlived its hard to remember when exactly happened. But you failed to even get noticed by that rag tag group who failed to get noticed because they refused to give a shit about a profession their in, that they chose to join. You Destiny, you have yet to provide any proof as to why you deserve a match in SEF, yet ya have one because you finally have that chance SEF always gives despite a lack of effort on your end. But as I said, your sad reality is that the Queen of SEF will welcome you to a world your far from being ready for. Hell, Chris Rogers has more of what it takes to make it in SEF, at least he gives a fuck and tries, keeps busting his ass, unlike you, he may actually be an icon of SEF or even a legend!?!

She pauses pondering that and shrugs with a smug smirk knowing her own fame in SEF, then says.

Tonight I show the world that this sexy sensual sweetie still has it all and then some and you Destiny Cena, you got nothing, you are what they all label Tina as, so speaking of my lil T & A…

Julie pushes herself up bending her ass in the air slowly, a slightly nicer cleavage shot as she bends over letting her tits hang, then she kneels down crossing her arms over her chest. Julie with a playful smirk asking.

Why don’t you come over here and show some of that T & A?

So then Tina comes walking over to the bed wearing the same gown as Julie and looking just as hot. Her blonde hanging down freely like Julie’s and Tina slides on to the bed crossing ler left leg over her right and leaning into a kiss. Julie cradling Tina’s cheek lays the kiss on her pretty wild, then they break and Julie pats the bed in front of her softly. Tina slides over sitting on the end of the bed with her legs crossed while Julie stays knelt down behind her. Julie starts kissing on Tina’s neck and whispers something to her causing Tina’s eyes to light up, then she smirks devilishly.

Taylor Andrews

Julie starts to rub on her back while kissing on her neck some more while Tina feeling good, her hands on her thighs rubbing them slightly now says.

Derek Helms, you like to make a lot of plans and complain about them failing one aft another and your plan to walk out tonight as the new International Champion, well that will fail as well. You want to go to a whole new level, well then remember Derek, this is a triple threat, no rules, so if you want it, then I say you got it. Its like I said before you ever talked about going to a new level, violence can be done, it can happen, and it will happen tonight at November To Remember!

Tina getting fired up and tense, but Julie keeps kissing and rubbing on her back and neck. Tina closing her eyes to take it all in, to calm herself and now opens those sparkling eyes with a look of confidence saying.

Tonight Derek you find out that the real threat is right before your eyes, but your far too ignorant to realize how dangerous the real T & A is and how much more than a finishing move it is, Ashley. You think I speak of my finishing hold where anyone who gets locked in taps out, well then baby, you got a lot to learn?! My body is far from fragile Derek and you labeling me blondie tells me your view of myself and its going to be sweet when you lose tonight, when you fail once again at gaining gold. Your little bitchfight with your ex wife is going to cost you more than you know if you simply do not let go and focus on truly walking out as champion. I already proved my focus lies on the two of you, defending my International Title against anyone and any odds and walking with it still intact. The two of you have been proving that your focus lies on ending each other, trying to one up the other and well winning my title would do that, your forgetting who the champion is and how I won this. A fatal five way elimination meaning I went through four people to earn this belt, defending it against a hardcore icon in Xanthus, and now I take out two so called veterans who are too focused on each other!

A sort of scowl and smirk on her face as Tina continues on while Julie continues what she is doing.

Ashley, you have another problem and that is being sorry, way too sorry for this business, and you think I care about that?! I will not be sorry for what I do to you as I am out to do one thing and that is be a great champion by defending the belt successfully for at least the rest of this year, who knows, until Wrestle X even!?!

She gets a bit of an arrogance to her, but confidence as well and says.

Well I admit you may be a tough and it will be great to face off with a woman who can wrestle unlike a couple recent females I had to chase outta here. The thing is Ashley, you have been away for a while and you want to speak of passion as well, I do this for the same reason, love. I absolutely love performing in the ring as a pro wrestler and I have the championship gold to prove that and tonight I will no doubt prove as I am choking you out to the real T & A. Oh yea, I’ll choke ya out with my finishing move too!

She smirks arrogantly as she wasn’t speaking of her finisher when speaking of the real T & A. Julie has her legs wrapped around Tina’s waist who has her legs together. Tina then pulls her lil gown up revealing white cotton panties, pulls a joint and a lighter from the waistband and fires up the joint. She puffs away and hands it to Julie who takes a puff. Tina blowing the smoke this way smirks and crosses her arms saying.

You see, Ashley, Derek, I have it all and then some and tonight I will further my legacy in this business as the future which begins in just a few moments, so until then, let the real fun begin!

Tina does a crotch chop and blows a kiss to the camera, then turns and bends over Julie who lays down. Tina’s panties seen under the gown as she crawls seductively on to Julie, the two shot gunning with the joint and then Tina kneels up. She pulls Julie’s legs up and pulls her panties off, then tosses them overhead and over the camera, though its only partially blocking the view. Tina slides down kissing Julie’s stomach and then moves further down getting real good mouth full, licking and flicking her tongue, biting and twisting and teasing and more flicking, some fingering. Julie moaning and thrashing her body, arching her back and screaming, grabbing the satin sheet as she cums. Tina licking Julie’s pussy a bit more, then she kneels up and pulls her gown off leaving her in just the panties, the slight of curve of her breasts seen as she tosses the gown overhead, then fade to black. Tina is heard asking.

So now do I get see what The Queen can do for her loyal subject?

And some moving around on the bed, some kissing and soon some moaning and screaming  from Tina before the feed goes to silence!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF