sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Older They Are...The More Tricks They Know

Started by Da Gangstas, November 27, 2011, 11:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

So here he is, the Westsiders Edge…Nick Torres, sitting on a bench in his locker room, his shorts on, boots and knee pads, and his vest. His hair untied and hanging down around his face, wet from a shower it looks like and a freshly shaven face. That arrogant smirk flashes and he leans back against the lockers with his hands relaxing on his legs. Torres letting his legs lay out relaxed as he says.

So Brooks, you’re the baddest of them all now, you’re the World Heavyweight Champion and you have to have your drug, you have to continue to use the same line Viper spouted that would be used by Whitney Marret and by yourself. Congratulations boy, you’re an addict and well, its time for you to enter rehab cause for this to truly be a November To Remember, you must lose that title and be just another failed one month wonder making everyone wonder how the hell you ever held that title in the first place!

Torres smirking bigger and brings a hand up scratching his head wondering that himself apparently. He chuckles and still relaxed says.

What happened with Stacy, man, words cannot describe that for its something I always wanted, to continue my legacy into a new generation. However, that is the future, so as happy as I am to be a father, I am far happier looking across the ring tonight knowing that the only ones I have to go through are you Brooks, you and The Resurrector and Strife and well, unlike some, my plans work out!

He smirks like he knows something that will make sure he wins the belt tonight, but just shows it with the expression on his face and says.

Brooks, you and Sammy will never touch what Stacy and myself had for she may very well lose her title tonight and I know that you definitely will. I don’t care if you respect me or hate me you sackless sack of shit, I care about being the World Heavyweight Champion and going on to kick Corez’s ass all over the Prison Yard. This is my fucking time, not yours, not anyone else’s for you may have battled a broken leg and cancer, two things that only prove you were weak, but you haven’t had to battle management. Your body gave out on you while I was here busting my ass to earn that title you have only because The Resurrector stole it from me!

A bit of a sneer now, but still relaxed and Torres says.

Retire you say big guy, nah, an old priest may be able to fall victim to your big, dark ass, but the Westsiders Edge already proved your not too big to go down by my hands and tonight I’ll prove it again when I win back the World Title. You need to remember Storms, I don’t care what I have to do either, who I have to go through, who I may have to kill in order to get my hands back on the World strap and buddy, no doubt about it, I’ll dismember you if ya come after my kid. Both of us have been fucked over here, but we both got the respect of every single person in this arena, the difference between us is that I deserve the belt more, I have been busting my ass for the past, fuck me…

He leans his head back thinking, drifting into thought, then opens his eyes and Torres says.

For like five years now I have had my ass on the road every night, worked for a few different companies, but stuck with SEF and worked as hard as I could to get that World strap. I’ve been going so hard, pushing myself to the limit and I say its not enough, so a fatal four way, the only thing fatal will be the career of Brooks, Strife and Storms for I will be the one slicing the blade through the hopes and dreams of Strife, slicing the drug from Brooks sending him into convulsions, and doing to The Resurrector what he did to that chick. I tell ya, the guy is off his rocker, but at least he did bang her first, still, if he had her around now he could bang her a lot more. I say better to fuck ‘em than kill ‘em, unless their in your way to getting that World Title, then its balls to wall and time to destroy all!

A slick, sick smirk on his face with Torres chuckling a bit, then he leans forward resting his arms on his legs looking up saying.

Why your even still around and in this match is the biggest mystery Strife for you have done nothing different, nothing unusual, nothing unpredictable, just the same old stale loser?! Don’t worry though kid, you’ll fit into my plan quite well for I know how to use pawns to my advantage and I will use you to gain full advantage and take out the real threats. Yes, I recognize you both as threats, Storms and Brooks, both World Champions in your own right, but neither of you deserve to be the champion as much as I do. I’ll make sure that this November To Remember is remembered by the night Nick Torres proved you all to be the biggest flukes in this company!

Then he stands up doing a crotch chop and says.

By the way Brooks, while you copy the Nature Boy and get it wrong, I live up to his motto of the dirtiest player, but I don’t get caught, especially since tonight is no rules, just four men and I with the most experience!

Torres laughs deviously pushing the camera out of the way sending the cameraman tumbling over. The feed goes to static and fades to black now leaving us with mere minutes to go until its showtime!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF