sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Sinner Returns

Started by Rick Reynolds, December 20, 2011, 08:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Sitting in a dark room, the blonde locks flowing down his shoulders covered by a lightweight leather jacket, leather new and bright. Scorpion sits with a sinister smirk across his sullen face, a stubbled beard masking his jaw and the Natural Sinner says.

So you insolent peasants thought that I was gone, that the only real franchise was gone forever, wrote off as never was too exist except as a robot?! But alas I am back after a small break, a well deserved break. I busted my ass carrying every lowdown chump who came in here and left without a trace, I carried the ball better than most if not all and am back to carry it all again!

A cockiness too him now and Scorpion says.

I am back and finally where I belong, in a group of renegades who are the elite performers in this industry, so naturally why I would I be anywhere else!?! You see, I am the one man who can carry this company back to the glory and dominance over its industry that it ionce had back on MSN...back on Aimoo...but now we dominate the entire fucking world! And riding high as ever is Impact X, but the new group of renegades ready to decimite anyone and everyone in its path. A band of rebels with no one leader, just wrestlers looking to do waht they do best, wrestle, so to all you cheap whores running around back on the washed up circuit, to all you fake posers trying to pass off as someone from WWE, to all of you, Impact X has two words for ya...KISS THIS!

He shouts the last two words out with arrogance and determination to shove them down all their throats. Rick shaking his head making his hair fall in his eyes, so he smoothly slicks it back, then smirks saying.

Nick Torres and Corez, the two of you are going to Prison on Christmas night, but boys, the present you get afterwards will be SIN delivered to you from me and my present will be regaining that World Heavyweight Title!

He grits his teeth showing how bad he wants it, seething at becoming World Champion, then sneers while sort of smirking and says.

After you rip each other to shreds I will be waiting to kick whichever one is champ into a demise, send you spiraling downward and plummet into nothing. That belt is mine, I made the impact at November To Remember, I am the fucking Scorpion, the REAL Franchise, and no doubt about it I am the most Natural Sinner alive today and that is the greatest thing going, so learn to love it or yes indeed...KISS THIS!

Rick jumps up doing a crotch chop, then grins while shaking his package and now says.

It don't matter who I gotta go through cause like I always said, I got the superior talent over all you rundown, lazy, fat, worthless, sack of shit losers. And I backed it up by beating anyone who stands across the ring from me, so Corez, I got no problem beating you down like I did once upon a time ago and that was just for the fun of it, to send you out of SEF. Now, I want back my World Title, I want to be the SEF Champion, so too bad for you, but your grand return will end in failure because whether its you or Nick Torres, as soon as I get my shot at the belt, it will be mine and neither of you can do a damn thing about it!

He grins arrogantly while crossing his arms over his chest, then says.

And Nick, if you survive this Prison Yard, you won't survive me, then again, neither of you will, so enough of this, I got some young honey to get to, then I get to my World Heavyweight Title taking what is mine back!

And now a crotch chop by Rick before he walks outta view leaving us with a view of the empty chair among darkness.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF