sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

chance at glory

Started by fkingkool8303, December 25, 2011, 12:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Jason Stratus has been dealing with a lot of stuff lately in the SEF. Now at the pay per view he has a golden chance to become a double champion. Where both the International and Internet championship are both on the line. Tina and Chris Rogers are both champions and one will become a double champion or Jason stratus could walk away with both titles.

Jason stratus has been working hard as he is getting ready for this Christmas day showdown under the lights and everything is riding on this match. He knows what it would mean for him to not only win the Internet championship but the International championship title as well. This is the most important match of his career. He has been a fighter and is ready to take the next step in the SEF to become a champion. Now more then ever Jason is focus on the job at hand and winning a title would be a feather in the cap for Jason.

Jason is in the locker room and is thinking about the match.

Jason: Three people, Two championships titles on the line and one huge match to win. Tina, Chris Rogers and myself. HMMM I guess tonight it’s time for me to step up and create a little history of my own don’t you think? I have been working hard and have been dealing with both Tina and Chris Rogers in their own ways and own battles. Now I am here to do one more battle with both of them and this time there are two championship on the line.

Jason: Chris Rogers someway somehow maybe by some dumb luck or a complete and utter mistake you won the Internet Championship. What a complete and sickening thought that is to see you carry gold around this place well no biggie cause tonight that will all change when I get a hold of you. You can even scrap off the bottom of my boots. You see the first time you and I faced off I kicked your ass up and down the arena and I made you tap out like a bitch. Now I have to do it again and this time I will become a champion. Well Chris Tonight I am going to do just that. You are going to feel pain. Pain like you never felt before and at the end of it. It will be me being your judge, jury and executioner.

Jason: Now, on to your international champion. A person that I actually respect and deserves everything that she gets in this business Tina. She is a fighting champion and she fought her way to the top and someway, somehow her champion regin. Keeps going and going. I admire that about her and she has my respect. Now Tina where we are again. Both fighting about a championship. You have come up big in the last few times and you have kept and won more over me. Well that will end tonight. You see Tina. I respect you and admire you but when it comes to winning gold in this place. I need it more then you. I want it more and I am going to do whatever it takes for me to walk out with the championships and most of all. I am hungry. I am more talented then Chris Rogers. I am more focus and I am wanting this more then you Tina.

Jason: So at the end of the day, All you will see is Chris Rogers and Tina bodies broken battered and brusied and me. JASON STRATUS standing in the center of the ring with not one belt but two championship belts as I will become the new Internet and International champions. And if you don’t know, NOW YOU KNOW.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF