sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Very Merry Christmas Message!

Started by founder, December 26, 2011, 12:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

As the scene fades in from a TV spot for SEF Merchandise, it opens to a sunny lit view of a huge house on a hill with a forest surrounding the back of this palatial brick house that looks like it was used in the days of the civil war. The camera pans left to right and shows that the front of the place has a lot horses and a big old barn to house the beautiful black Arabians and the pure white Camarillo’s. The house is heavily decorated for Christmas on the outside and the scene fades to a view of the inside of this house. The camera pans around and inside of this place, the curved  marble staircase goes up to the second floor and around the corner from the wall is the large living room where a nice 10 foot concolor Christmas tree all decorated with sliver, blue, green, red, and gold ornaments with a shit ton of string of old fashioned light bulbs (before the skinny lights were ever around). Presents are under the tree and hung on the black Italian granite are four stockings with names on them. As we get more into the house, we come to the chef envied sized kitchen that looks out to the forest and the Olympic sized pool. Inside the kitchen are several people and from the looks of it, they are all having fun in the kitchen. The people are now recognized and they are Shane Mack, JG Brooks along with Viper and now VERY pregnant Whitney Marret. Standing by Whitney are a couple that are a little older than her. Mack is wearing a long-sleeved green plaid shirt with blue jeans and a pair of dark blue sneakers. JG has on a white t-shirt under a blue buttoned down (which is opened) long sleeved shirt with a pair of baggy blue jeans and a pair of black leather causal shoes. Viper is wearing his Superman of Wrestling t-shirts with a pair of blue jeans and a pair of black leather boots.  The older woman has on a blue sweatshirt with a pair of blue jeans and a pair of white tennis shoes. The older gentlemen is sporting a black t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans and a pair of greay tennis shoes. Whitney is dressed in a black long sleeved buttoned down shirt and a blue and green baby doll dress with a pair of black leggings and a pair of white ballerina flats.  The conversation is now picked up on and this is heard.

Whitney Marret:
Man, doing all this cooking with you mom and Vic is making me very excited about what is to come for us in two months. I can not wait until I pass down some of my great southern traits and one of them has to be how to cook southern style. If the baby is a boy, I hope that he has everything that Vic has and that would be a great thing.

Viper goes behind Whitney and puts his hand over her protruding stomach with a glowing pride about him.

Viper:
If the baby is girl, I hope that she is a knock out like her mother and that she is as smart as her, too

Whitney blushes and turns her head around and cranes back to give Viper and kiss on the lips as JG makes a gagging noise and the older gentlemen and Mack laugh as the older woman nudges JG in the ribs.

JG Brooks:
Sorry ma. Getting a little thick in here with all the lovey dovey shit for me.

Whitney Marret:
Oh shut it man. You could have a woman but I am not going there. What you do is your business. I want to thank my three main guys for getting the tree in here for me and momma to decorate. I think that we did a great job, huh, daddy?

Viper, the older gentlemen, and Mack all go “Huh?” and Whitney just busts out in a fit of giggles as the older woman, now identified as Whitney’s mom, just shakes her head at her daughter. Whitney’s dad takes a brownie and walking out of the kitchen says.

Whitney’s Dad:
Yeah, it looks good. Now show me where I need to go to for the TV. I want to watch some car shows before everyone shows up.

JG Brooks:
I know where it is. C’mon, I’ll take you.

JG walks out of the kitchen just leaving  Whitney, Viper, Whitney’s mom, and Mack. Mack is nibbling on some of the cookies and Whitney just looks at him with a playful, yet stern look.

Whitney Marret:
Mack, do you really have to try all the food? I mean by the time that everyone gets here after the show, there will be nothing left. You damn stoner.

Shane Mack:
I can’t help it. If you wouldn’t be such a damn good cook and all…..and so what if I’m a stoner? You sure don’t mind when I have some weed to smoke.

Whitney Marret:
Mack, you know that I am pregnant and it’s helped with the damn morning sickness. And lately, its only gotten worse. I’m doing good to stand here with my mom cooking. And speaking of which, you got one on you….so spark it up.

Whitney’s mom:
You sure you want to? Could harm the baby.

Whitney Marret:
Momma, I know what I am doing. Vic wouldn’t dare let me do something that would harm or jeopardize the health of our baby.

Viper:
Damn straight. This baby is the start of us being a complete family and it’s a chance for me to have a real family for once. I know my mom and father would be so proud to know that their son is going to a father.

Whitney’s Mom:
I am very happy to know that you care for this child a lot and love it like you do my and Tim’s little girl.

Whitney Marret:
Momma, I am not your little girl anymore. I am a woman that will have a little one to take care of.

Whitney’s Mom:
You will always be our little girl, plain and simple.

Whitney Marret:
So, Macky, bust out that joint or your fired.

Whitney laughs a little as Mack comes over and looks into Whitney’s eyes.

Shane Mack:
You can not fire me. Remember, I’ve got an “Iron Clad” contract. SEF needs me and well, lets face it…..you’ll always need The Hardcore Icon.

Mack grins as he busts out a huge joint and fires it up. He sits in one of the barstools that are on one side of the island in the kitchen and Whitney follows suit as Viper helps her into one of them and sits down in the one next to her. Whitney’s mom just shakes her head and soon sits down in the barstool next to Mack. Mack takes a toke and passes it to Whitney. Whitney takes huge toke, holds the smoke, then exhales with a smile. She passes it to Viper and he takes a toke. He then hands it to his mother-in-law but she passes it to Mack and heads off to the living room. Whitney shrugs as Mack takes another hit and hands to Whitney. She takes one more toke and hands it Viper. The joint get passed around between the three until its gone. The three of them look at the camera and Whitney with a smile says.

Whitney Marret:
Okay. Now that the bad is gone and well, I feel better. I would like to take the time out of my cooking and let the world know something.

Viper looks to Whitney and says.

Viper:
The last tiem you said something like that, the world and I found out that you and I were expecting our first child. What else do you have up in that gorgeous mind of yours?

Whitney laughs,  places her left hand on Viper’s thigh looking into his eyes and says.

Whitney Marret:
Its nothing that big. I just would like to wish everyone here in SEF and all around the world a very Merry Christmas and the happiest and healthiest of New Years. May all your Christmas dreams come true in the new year.

Shane Mack:
Awww, no wonder anymore that I’ve heard that you are now known as the Sweetheart From The South.

Whitney Marret:
Yeah but I think that all will change after the baby is born. Can’t wait.

Viper:
I hope not because I like this new you. Suits you.

Viper smiles and runs his hand along Whitney’s soft cheek as she grins and blushes when Mack says.

Shane Mack:
So, on the behalf on SEF and Impact X, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and have a great Happy New Year. And to all those wanna-be controversial and lame ass promotions out there that think so horrible of us, the three of us have two words for you…..

Mack and Viper get off their stools and with Whitney throwing her arms in the air in a X as Mack and Viper do crotch chops and yell out.

Mack, Viper, and Whitney:
KISS THIS!

Whitney puts her arms down and Viper helps her out of seat and the three of them start in something with a cookie, cake or brownie recipe, can't really tell. As the scene fades to black, the last images are of Whitney, Mack and Viper tossing flour or powdered sugar at each other with Whitney giggling like a school girl on Sunday.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF