sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Evolution of Impact X

Started by Rick Reynolds, January 11, 2012, 12:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

For too damn long Impact X has hogged the spotlight…so why let them? Whoever dared to oppose them, well, besides the many that have opposed them and failed due to one reason, IX is simply better than all of you!

Rick Reynolds is kicked back in a hot tub with the water bubbling up around him, a rather large bathroom belonging to, a hotel, his house?!? His long hair hanging down his shoulders is still dry and a cocky smirk is across his lips while Rick just has his arms laid out along the rim of the large circle tub. His face covered by a beard of stubble as he says.

So Derek Helms and Ashley Pearson are who get to step in the ring with the real franchise players of SEF this Friday night and Derek, you don’t like IX hogging the glory, then boy, do something about it. Ya see, over the course of history, this band of renegades has done just that for this business, for this damn company and now that I am apart of the group, we are more so than ever going to continue the revolution of pro wrestling. Oh, so IX has been in the spotlight long enough you think, its time to let others shine, well take a look at what IX is all about first and you’d notice that well Impact X has remained a constant, its members have changed with the course of time. Granted Mack is a mainstay, but even I have to put my ego in check enough to tell you what ya should already know and that Mack is a constant because he pushes himself harder than anyone else!

A shrug from Rick and he just nods yea, then says.

Well, he used to for I push myself just as hard as do the rest of us in Impact X, like Tina who is still pretty new despite her talent. My partner Brooks, a man who came up like myself and the two of you, our opponents, we all deserve to be where we are, now, who deserves to win!? That will be answered this Friday when myself and the Franchise Champion J.G. Brooks enter the ring to show Ashley Pearson and Derek Helms just why we are the real franchise players of SEF. I cannot tell you anymore how much we are the franchise players, were the future, not the two of you. Seven years ago I too entered SEF and I worked my ass off, I busted my balls, debuted at the expense of Mack, at the expense of David Blade who I made a World Champion. Then at the end of the year I got that belt for my own even though Blade quit and dropped the ball like a bitch, I carried it better than he ever could and yea Derek, we had some good battles for it, but I never let you have it. Just like this Friday, I will not let you have the win for on Evolution the world witnesses the true evolution of Impact X!

A slick smirk across his face and Rick continues on.

You want new blood, well don’t worry, it will be blood that you get this Friday and more than that for your all gonna get sinned by the Natural Sinner. After I came to SEF seven years ago I stayed here, I stuck it out and continued to bust my ass, so where were you Derek, where were you Ashkey? Oh yea, ya had your problems, you were injured, you were this, you were that, I can relate as we all problems. The difference is that I love what I do, I love this business, going to that ring and showcasing something spectacular and not for you or anyone else, for me. Hell, I had injuries of my own and was forced to sit back and watch the action, but it only pushed me harder to get back in there and do it even better than before. And if its hardcore you like, then I dare ya to think your more hardcore than the Natural Sinner cause son, I’ll kick the devil’s forked tongue down his throat, then suplex your ass to hell and then you feel SIN!

Still smirking and looking to say more when a hawt honey blonde haired woman walks in wearing a skimpy white, I can barely see the color to verify that, damn she’s a hawtieeeee, bikini. Large breasts with the top just barely covering her nipples and the bottoms, well, let’s just say she must shave cause even an airstrip may hang out the sides of that!. Rick just stays laid back as the woman steps into the hot tub and starts kissing his chest and straddles him now. Rick with a smirk points this way, then towards the exit. The chick riding him and her ass looking so round and tight and firm and damn, fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF