sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Air Splash To Top! (Evolution r/p)

Started by ChrisRogers, January 13, 2012, 01:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF presents "Evolution" is on the air, and the scene opens up with Chris Rogers inside his locker room doing some kicking with his trainer preparing for rematch for SEF International title on the line, so Chris Rogers tap out to Tina. Chris Rogers started kicking hard and hard until stopping turning his attention to the camera started talking.

You know Tina I would be angry tapping out, but I am out using it to preapre for this rematch, because I plan on doing one thing that "Air Splash" on you or Jason Stratus to become SEF International Champion. It a new year in SEF I plan on make my new years revolution coming true doing something no one has done before go on a winning streak which will lead to a title shot at biggest prize in our business its not reality it's gonna happen no one not Tina or Jason Stratus gonna stop me getting to the top of SEF!

Chris Rogers stop talking drinks some water, and he looks at the camera again speaks again!

You see Tina and Jason Stratus I am prepare and ready go to war with two of you again, and this time I will give it my all to win this match or die trying, because I will not lose this match it time for me to step up my game and show the world exactly Chris Rogers is not only a good high-flyer wrestler also pretty good wrestler in the ring. You see Tina and Jason Stratus what makes me different from me and two of you every word I say in this microphone is a fact not false. I know for a fact that I will do whatever I can to win this match, because I won't be a loser in this match, and I will bring something new which two of you won't be expecting. Tonight on "Evolution", I plan on doing two things which I know for a fact will happen one will be hitting "Air Splash" on Tina and kicking Jason Stratus so hard he won't get up, and I will become the new SEF International Champion ...TONIGHT!

Chris Rogers stop talking goes back his kicking drills with his trainer, so "Evolution" went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF