sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Another Promo From Devil Sisters

Started by The Perry Family, March 20, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west looks at the camera smirks and begin to talk.

jade west so this is what im facing spme buzzed cut irish dude cool,i got np who i face what happens in the ring i just care about winning and destroying anyone that is in the ring with me,we dont care we dont anything that happens in the middle of the ring, we dont care, it just makes us stronger then ever,

jade west when me and rest of my family are unleashed beware we going take names we going make victoms we going make people bleed,anything you throw at us we throw right back at you all,

cruella perry this is my debut match and from what i see in the ring so far,and promo we just saw we not inpressed we not inpressed at all bring everything you got we dont care,it drives us to be better stronger which we are,

Cruella perry we stayed quiet for a long time nomore the devil door been unleashed and we going wreck and raise havoc on whoever we seem to choose so rusmash and chris orton good luck like jade said u never faced one half of the toughest woman ever to step foot inside a wrestling ring,when this happens ,

cruella perry looks at the camera with jade and 3 other hooded friends they got there she looks at the camera and begin to talk.

Cruella perry.face it this is your downfall,this is your downfall to the fall of the baddest family on the planet,and there no getting up from being beat down by the devil,

camera shuts off as they go get ready for their match
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF