sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

You Suck!

Started by SEF_ChrisOrton, March 21, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Inside Chris Orton locker room, He is finishing up putting his gear on, and he started talking about tag team match in main event.

I got tag team match in main event, so I'm going to say this my partner and I have one goal in mind tonight that kicking their asses making them wish they never got in this ring with us. I am sick and tired of people bullshit making comments about me, so I will say this to all those assholes get a chair watch you tv screens witness why I am the best far better than the rest! Tonight on War, you want a war I will give you one where blood will be dipping, screaming in pain will be heard very loud, and my challengers will be carry out tonight one more thing...You Suck! 

Chris Orton spit in the camera walks away.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF