sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

X Got Gold

Started by Da Gangstas, April 13, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

J X Cash got gold and he got two belts to prove it cause he won the Revolution X Treme Franchise Championship last Saturday...

April 7th, 2018: Around 9 pm EST
(J X Cash sits in a locker room holding the two title belts used to represent what is already being called the RXF Championship on his lap with a blank stare. In walks Bill McLane sitting down next to X to say a few words.)

"Good match X. What's next for the champ?"

(X ignoring him it seems like as he just stares blankly at the belts, almost possessed. Bill says.)

"Well, I guess another time, I'll leave you be, you earned it."

Bill gets up to walk out and now we flash forward to present day...)

"YA DAMN RIGHT I EARNED IT!"

(X holding up the new belt used to represent the Revolution Xtreme Franchise Championship. He sports a white sweatsuit with the large hood hiding most of his face. a scraggly beard covering the rest as he drops the title to hang from his left hand. His right hand up and moving as he speaks with a rage.)

"Take the title home Simon, take it home son, take the gold home...but where is home Simon!? Where the hell is home really? Is it Detroit, cause I call that city home as well, so what up bro?!? I even met big Kev and hung around the big dude a few times, but really Simon, where is home!? Are you at home right now in SEF cause I don't think so? You act like you just here to ride along and see what you can do while some of us be here to drive to the top. I been there though and I want it again, I want more, I want the top spot, I want it all and I'm a gonna take it. I took this title, I will take the World title, so Simon, I will take your ass to school on Wednesday night of next week when WAR brings us together for what is gonna be epic if you bring your best cause I will."

(X raising the title up with a snarl and slaps it to his left shoulder, then keeps his right hand moving as he speaks some more, slowing a bit more methodical, but still a rage deep inside.)

"Now you be thinking you facing Sammy cause originally that sweetheart was champion, but you outta know by now Simon, you outta know who the new champ is cause its been almost a week since I won it. I let you have almost a week, now here I am to let you know that its a reality Simon, I am the new RXF Champion and you don't even know what it means to hold this championship cause you got left behind in SEF. You still behind the times with your ol' buddy Matt Ward and the rest of them posers who were around here during the war between XFW and SEW. I was at the helm Simon, but I stepped in the ring too, I was looking forward to a fun time. Now we get to have some fun though, been a few years, but we are back, and SEF got XXX back. You are right though, its on Simon and ya know, that brings me to a question. Why don't you step out of the shadows and use that X of your own? You got The Showsteala to lead you man, you got A Native Americano backing you up. Hey, I been there before, I used to ride Mack's coattails a few times, but I learned to drive from the man and now I don't ride unless I be with my homies. I'm a one man act running straight to the top and you going down cause I be going over you. Its simple Simon, so simple you can understand the writing on the wall, but if I gotta spell it out for ya, well then, props to ya, kid."

(X flipping a middle finger with his right hand, then turns to walk off with the title hanging from his left hand. His silhouette seen as he steps through a door letting light in to the dark room he leaves now. The door shutting us into darkness and fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF