sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

World Title on Anarchy? I'm In!

Started by Jake Voss, November 18, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

[img]http://sefwun.com/forum/gallery/1569_01_06_18_5_27_51.png[/im

So not much happening as of later in SEFWUN besides the news that WAR is over, however, new Anarchy Commissioner, Michael Flecha Jr, would make an announcement about Anarchy returning after Thanksgiving, no official date has been set though. so we wait. "The Phoenix" Jake Voss is not waiting though as he heard his name mention from the Commissioner of Anarchy during his announcement and his curiosity has been peaked.

(Jake Voss struts down the hall wearing black jeans and sneakers with a Dogs of War t-shirt and a ballcap worn backwards giving a laid back demeanor to The Phoenix. Jake with his SEFWUN Tag Team Title belt slung over his right shoulder and finds what he is looking for it seems as he walks into the door marked Anarchy Commissioner to find Michael Flecha Jr sitting at his desk, nose buried in his work. Jake stepping in with a light knocks on the door he opened and says.)

"Hey chief, you got a minute to talk about why I heard my name dropped in your announcement and in the same breath as the World Championship?!? Don't get me wrong, I love what I heard because a six man hell in a cell for the World Title sounds great to me and I am in, I am all in! Hell, I would be in it to win it for a shot at the Anarchy Championship that Chris Orton has been disgracing since winning it. Not trying to get a match with Chris either, just expressing my opinion on his lack of passion. I am very curious about what you had to say in your announcement and would love to know when or if this match is going to take place. You got my attention."

(Jake standing in the doorway hooking his free hand on his belt loop while holding his Tag Title belt up on his right shoulder.)

Simon Lee Nash

Mike Flecha puts his pen down and smiles at Jake

MF: Jake i will cut to the chase. I am going to be 100% with you. No bullshit, I have seen what you been doing in the ring and i am very impressed with what you have done. I want this to be successful. The six man hell in the cell for the Anarchy championship will be what this company needs right about now.

MF: When i mention your name in the anarchy comeback piece a few days ago, I had a few people in mind that i was going to use in the Hell in the cell. You are one of them. So yes my friend you WILL be apart of the match. You will be in the hell in the cell along with our current champion Chris Orton.

MF: The other four well you will find out soon enough. I promise you. It will be amazing cause myself and your general manager Carlos Mitchell have been going around the world to find some of the best talent. Trust me i am looking for people that want to be here and is willing to put the effort. I know you can, I know Chris Can and the other four will as well.

MF: THis is a dawning of a new era. We are about to take SEF and especially Anarchy to new heights as we will be rocking towards 2019.

TBC

Jake Voss

(Jake loving what he hears and says with a smile.)

"That sounds great, boss. You had me at Hell in a Cell which is why I am here, but now that we are clear on it being for the Anarchy Championship with Chris Orton defending against myself and four others, I am that much more hyped for this match to happen, I can't wait. Although, I would like to mention that I hold a championship already..."

(Jake bringing his left hand up to slap the SEFWUN Tag Team Title belt on his right shoulder, then says.)

"Cliff O Clink is my partner and I can vouch for him to be here if you decide to book the SEFWUN Tag Team Champions on Anarchy. But hey, Hell in a Cell first, I got my priorities in order, just letting you know we are here to compete. You and the GM can go wherever you want to look for the best talent in the world, but look no further than in front of you because you stack 'em up, and I'll rise even higher like The Phoenix always does."

(Michael nodding ok and says.)

"I have my eye on you. I have been watching."

(Jake nodding ok in return and says.)

"Well it looks like this could be a beautiful friendship, I will be watching and waiting patiently for the time and date of the Anarchy where I get to step in the Hell in a Cell with the Anarchy Champion and four others, and The Phoenix will rise up to be a double champion, I will be ready!"

(Jake nods to Michael before turning to walk out.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF