sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Calls Taylor To The Ring

Started by The Perry Family, November 19, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring  looking around and she really want to get her hands on taylor andrews she looks around and begin to talk.

jade i think taylor nina andrews needs a reality check soon she knows nothing about me nothing what does she know about me really i mean come on il wait, cause what she say's she knows about me is all in her mind,she know;s nothing about me my past or my family, i dare her to even come by and talk to me straight to my face asap im here for a fight! Taylor iam here for a real fight!! and to be womans champion i must win that championship im not going to stop until that womans championship is all going to be mine im not going anywhere until this womans championship is around my waist! i mean it im not headed anywhere i dont't care who has it around their waist i did not come here not to sit on my ass and do nothing no im here to be a champion and that what i will become a champion ! if Taylor got something to say about it if she want be a little coward all her entire life fine then hell i bet her hole entire family all the Andrews are cowards! proably mama daddy taylor little brother n sister taylor i bet their all lying steeling fish faced cowards!

she hears the crowd show their emotion when she talking about her oppointents family she then look around and begin to talk.

jade come on taylor am i getting under yor skin ru going hide in your locke room all night like i said before i got nothing to lose nothing to lose and everything to gain im more about cutting my hair but bitch u was right about one thing iam crazy hardcore!! iam hardcore more then you ever imagined you got no idea what is happening inside of my head u never going to know cause your mind is so full with lies u know nothing you don;t know what the truth is anymore haha or do you come prove me wrong right here and now get off your ass and get down to the ring cause come anarchry there going be no room for talking just me kicking your ass all the way across the ring and the arena and me beating you down so badly!!! i pin you and become anarchy womans champion and when ido you are going to the back of the line do you hear me!

she screams in the camera she looks around and begin to talk

Jade so come on down taylor pove me wrong

she throws mic down and wait fo taylor to come to the ring
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF