sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I AM THE BEST FAR BETTER THAN THE REST!

Started by SEF_ChrisOrton, November 24, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

The scene opens up with Anarchy Champion been a lot of talk about Chris Orton being bad champion. Chris Orton shouldn't be champion doesn't prove he is a fighting champion, so Chris Orton issues open challenge to anyone wants his title. Jake "The Phoenix" Voss answer the challenge, so Chris Orton defend his championship inside Hell In The Cell on Anarchy, and Chris Orton got few words for him and whoever wins battle royal.

Jake The Phoenix" Voss, you want my title just like everyone else, so I got few words for Jake Voss inside Hell In The Cell only person walking out will be STILL Anarchy Champion....CHRIS ORTON! You people bash me being bad champion not fighting champion guess what you want a REAL fighting champion sit back and relax see ass whooping Jake Voss going to get. I'm going bloody him so bad to point he will be pass out not able fight me anymore, because Jake Voss and whoever wins battle royal going to find out Chris Orton going beat the hell out of everyone who gets in his way.

Chris Orton put Anarchy Championship on his shoulder, and he goes into his closing promo

Dec 1, 2019 live on Anarchy, I will prove to the world just REAL fighting champion I will be against Jake Voss, because someone close that door hell will be unleashed on Jake Voss there nothing he can say or do going to change outcome of this match. I will remain Anarchy Champion go on second thing that beating whoever the hell wins battle royal. I don't real care either way, because I will prove without a doubt that REAL Fighting Champion Chris Orton prove to the world that I AM THE BEST FAR BETTER THAN THE REST!

Chris Orton smirks then spit in the camera scene faded black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF