sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

This Or Nothing Jade vs Taylo for Womans Champion

Started by The Perry Family, November 27, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade west shown walking down the ramp with a purpose in mind she need to win and become womans champion in Anarchry for the first time in her life here at sefuw she walks to the steel steps walks up the steps climbes under the ring ropes now in the ring she walks around and she is then handed microphone and begin to talk.

Jade Westall right earlier tonight i heard what the Golden Goodess had to say,im inpressed you know, but iam not afraid she really does not think i deserve a title shot she don't think, she even knows what iam capiaple of you know i don't think she has any mind at all this is my entire life i worked hard for this chance Michael j felica knows this he knows how talented iam, how sucessfull iam and what i can do as Anarchry womans champion.

she pauses for while looks aound the ring and looks around and begin to talk again.

Jade West
this is history a chance of a entire life time nothing mean more to me then defeating taylor nina andrews and throwing her ass across the ring and pinning her 123 in the middle of the smackdown ring nothing this is my entire life yeah Taylor has had a great run as a womans champion sure we been in the ring together so many times including the 3 on 1 handicap match which she won very good match that was!!

Jade West this is my life nothing mean more to me right now then becoming something i never could before that is womans champion u see unlike u taylor i never ever became womans champion before last company i was in never thought i was goood or inportand enough to even be a part of histoy everyone else got a chance be a part of they never thought i was good enough or inportand enough now i got a chance to show them a chance to prove them wrong a chance to throw it in their faces i got to i need this chance Andrews! i dont care about your history i don't care what you got up your sleeve the only inportand part is i want u to become formor womans champion i want you to see what it is like to be without nothing to not be a champion i want you to see what i been through what my life has been like as a wrestler,trying to make it trying to prove everyone wrong i want you to be without nothing like i have been and that why this title match is so major inportand to me i m trying to suriave!

she looks around the ring wondering what to do or say next she take a cold drink of water and begin to talk.

jade west this match so major to me i don't care about anything else you know i don't you can even,cut all my Hair off all of it i dont care u can try to end my career end my fucking life during this match i don't care you think im weak you think im stil a rookie cause i been here for a year and a half i have yet to pin you im going to use all of this and beat the holy hell out of you and make sure you never ever walk toward this ring again n trust me i can make it happen! this womans championship being around my waist is only think i want to have in my life!

jade west looks around trying to catch her breathe drinks some water again she then begin to talk again.

jade this match is in my favor andrews no hold barred anything goes everything is legel go ahead try anything your heart wants im stil going show you how extreme iam i dont care what happens so beware u never know what going happen you are going need it bitch.

she throws mic down n exits the ring head backstage

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF