sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.09.24: Carnage & Mayhem, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestle X...

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 26, 2019, 01:11:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

...its been a long time coming for a young woman full of life...

...now she has matured a bit, she has taken time off for herself, but mostly for her loyalty to SEFWUN. Tina has grown up, literally, in this company, working as a ring announcer when she was barely a teenager, learning from EVERYONE!

She has been on a road that no one, but her can understand as to why she remains so loyal, she has to. Tina has grown too much in this company and cannot go else where, unlike some, unlike her mentor, Mack, or The Showsteala as he pretty much loathes being called Mack these days. Tina may follow him to Japan for a small tour, but will be right back in SEFWUN when needed while Mack may never come back unless he wants to.

Tina is going to be at Wrestle X and her one shot, her opportunity to do that is on WAR, this Monday, against the other Anarchy Champion who holds the last bit of history from that dead show...

Tina has her Anarchy Women's Title, but also holds the United States Championship. She should be at Wrestle X regardless of what happens on WAR.

(The Golden Gal draped in her two titles now as she stands in front of a full length mirror with her pink and white ring gear. Her blonde hair in a tight ponytail looking like no hair is out of place and that bright smile across her face reflecting from the mirror.)

"Soon enough there will be a third title added to my collection plate and the Golden Goddess will reign supreme over all of SEFWUN. I single handedly ended Anarchy because there was no competition for me and quite frankly, there is none anywhere, but SEFWUN is my house, it is my home, and the Golden Gal will remain here forever."

(Tina twirling around with a wink of her eye, then skips off leaving her reflection for all to see.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF