sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Sibling Fight Role Play # 1

Started by mysticbabydoll, February 08, 2012, 11:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Cody and Shane are with Billy and Brandy, and they are trainning for their first match in a long time against Chris Rogers and Nick Torres. They got involved in the match last week, and made a grand debut as they had the fans behind them. After they trainned for awhile they started yelling at each other, and Billy had to get between them before they started fighting as they get talking.

Billy Gibson

Now stop that right now, and your brothers now work this out as you got a match to get ready for.

Shane Jericho

He betrayed me, and the only reason I am even teaming up with him is cause we are a great team that is it. He is the reason your sister and me got a divorse, and he put her in the middle between us as he knows Brandy still loves me.

Cody Jericho

I don't regret it either, but really this is what we do. Your trainning the both of us, and you will have to deal with it.

Shane Jericho

We made a huge debut last week, and now both Chris Rogers and Nick Torres  are gonna find out that we are better then ever. They will have a hard time taking us out as I can't wait to get that shot at the tag team championship as it is time we done better this time around. Taking a long break might have done us both good, and it is time to rock this place.

Billy Gibson

You two will get along during this match, and I don't want to hear about what problems you both have against the other. LOok that was the past, and get over it. You got to take these two out, and make an impact that no one has ever seen from the both of you.

Cody Jericho

We will do that, but still they have no clue who they are dealing with. We are not the same team we was before, and just cause we are gonna have agrueements don't mean we can't work together. They will find out the hard way that we are not a team to be messed with, and we want to become champions this time around. The Jericho Army is gonna be more focused, more determmined and more driven then ever before. This is gonna be our time, and no one is gonna stand in our way as they all fill never forget our names after we are done with these two in this match.

Billy got them to make up, and they got back to trainning for the mach as the scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF