sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Am I In Your Way? (WAR)

Started by Jake Voss, August 14, 2019, 09:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Voss

(Last week saw Jake Voss make short work of his Anarchy Title challenger, Jade West, now he switches gears to face the man he beat to become Anarchy Champion, Chris Orton. However, it seems Chris is more concerned with some big breasted blonde than making a play for the Anarchy Championship!? Either that or he is playing a really stupid game cause nobody is buying it. It was nice hearing from him last week and hopefully he shows up this week cause Jake Voss is here and he is ready for WAR. The Phoenix stands backstage with his Anarchy Championship draped over his right shoulder and sporting his ring gear with a IX shirt and backwards ballcap. His hands holding his title up as he stands straight looking on with a toothy smile while saying.)

"It doesn't matter if I am in your way Chris because you are more in my way. I already beat you to capture this title, so you getting this match with me on WAR tonight, its your chance to prove you can contend with the Anarchy Champion, with The Phoenix! And after I prove you wrong, you go back to the bottom. You and I really have no business together at this point, but as a former champion, I suppose a one on one match with the champ is acceptable. You did actually show up last week and gave a good performance in the battle royal, a match you may have won had that damn Deadly Alliance not happened. Not sure where ya been since, maybe that girl you were with knows!? I bet she does actually, heh, but hey, nothing wrong with that. Sooner or later though you have to step in the ring if you want to have a hope of getting this title back. I am not showing up to have some one on one match because every one on one match I have is treated as the next big match. No matter who I face or the size of the show, it doesn't matter, I am here to make the show all about the rise of The Phoenix."

(Jake brushing his trimmed beard smirking with more a closed mouth now as he pats the title and holds it tight to say.)

"I came from the southwest where you either had to be a Texas boy or go to the coast of the west, but I did both, and I made it to SEF. I am SEFWUN through and through, so there ain't no getting rid of me. I been through too much here to go anywhere ever again. The Phoenix will rise to the very top. I earned that title just like I earned this one on my shoulder and like I earned every other title I ever held. First ever DOGG Champion, whoop whoop, heh, that was crazy times, but fun. I had a lot of fun in my career, made some good friends, a strong alliance that will outlast any Deadly Alliance Viper wants to orchestrate for whatever sick reason he has in his twisted mind. Hard to believe I ever listened to that guy years ago, worked with him, but I did and I learned and I am not going back, no looking back, always rising is The Phoenix. Nobody knows what I been through except me, so you best get ready for WAR. Chris Orton, I'll see ya when or if ya get here, otherwise, enjoy the girls and save one for me at the afterparty!"

(Jake laughing sarcastically at himself and walks off leaving us with that as we head into WAR tonight only at SEFWUN.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF